Things that need a second look, if you want Aion to survive.

Arhangelos

6 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE.... it seems listing fee was 4% and now it is about 2,3%. I am more than sure it was 4% because I am a brokerer myself.

@Alaska-KT @HelliosRed-KT @2s3004E2-DN @Neberius-KT @Tease-DN @Aieryn-DN @Pyxy-KT @Kailor-DN@Azzmaria-KT and everyone else that agreed on this. It seems we won this by a little.

And lets face the facts, we just got a broker listing fee reduction. It is not 4% anymore, it is 2,3%, not the best but it is still something.

Are you sure that has anything to do with yesterday's patch at all? Because i've been enjoying 2.2% listing fee since 6.2 launch. Might be due to that tax thing at the influence ratio? Not really sure how that works.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Are you sure that has anything to do with yesterday's patch at all? Because i've been enjoying 2.2% listing fee since 6.2 launch. Might be due to that tax thing at the influence ratio? Not really sure how that works.

We had 0% influence since the beginning of 6.2 patch and we always had 0% influence.

We had a 40m listing fee with an item of 1 billion, now it is 23% or something. I was more than sure it was 4%, I could be wrong.

We need @Cyan to simpyl let us know if the fee changed or not.

It seems we got more good news, we are getting a transformation contract in every boss in every pve instance now.

See guys, GMs are really listening, adding drops to a boss, or changing rates, or lowering npc/bcm prices is something they can do. That goes to all who gave an effort for these changes, but also to those that kept telling us to stop it because no change will be done.

4 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

It seems we got more good news, we are getting a transformation contract in every boss in every pve instance now.

See guys, GMs are really listening, adding drops to a boss, or changing rates, or lowering npc/bcm prices is something they can do. That goes to all who gave an effort for these changes, but also to those that kept telling us to stop it because no change will be done.

xD Bro, i don't really think any of those changes were made by any of the reasons the people here have posted. Devs are balancing the prices/drop for the new market equilibrium, not because people "didn't like it".

12 minutes ago, Edmond-KT said:

xD Bro, i don't really think any of those changes were made by any of the reasons the people here have posted. Devs are balancing the prices/drop for the new market equilibrium, not because people "didn't like it".

So Korea already has 6.5, 6.0~6.2 exists for months, they imported it and took all the bad decisions and like 1 month later they make the changes we ask, but it is because of their good thought about it? Never forget that we are running late 6.2, if these were 6.2 features why weren't they implemented when it launched? The updates we make in drops are in accordance to what we currently face here, it is not what the developers told them to do, it is regional.

And if you see the whole forum is full of people complaining about transformations scrolls, transparent transformation scrolls and broker fees. And suddenly all the changes we are asking for, are being done.

the drops for transformations started this week or something, after weeks of complaints by players.

On 11/18/2018 at 10:25 AM, Arxaggelos-KT said:

So Korea already has 6.5, 6.0~6.2 exists for months, they imported it and took all the bad decisions and like 1 month later they make the changes we ask, but it is because of their good thought about it? Never forget that we are running late 6.2, if these were 6.2 features why weren't they implemented when it launched? The updates we make in drops are in accordance to what we currently face here, it is not what the developers told them to do, it is regional.

And if you see the whole forum is full of people complaining about transformations scrolls, transparent transformation scrolls and broker fees. And suddenly all the changes we are asking for, are being done.

the drops for transformations started this week or something, after weeks of complaints by players.

NCSoft solutions have thus far been unsatisfactory (I mean giving us chances for white contracts doesn't make up for taking away from us what was effectively a gold contract...and I don't think I need to explain why the shards, kinah bundles, and transparent transformation scroll changes were inadequate) and haven't come close to covering all the major issues with 6.2 that posters have brought up (economy, enchantment rates, pvp instance entries are a few issues they haven't even started to address yet).

With that said, I believe these "fixes" were indeed implemented in reaction to our posts. Excellent work my friends. Keep it up.

Archived