whens the next patch?

Avinalaf-DN

1 minute ago, Aieryn-DN said:

I'm pretty sure you know what I mean by 6x. I guess some ppl. need things spelled out for them or worse, a picture drawn. I'll use 6.2 from now on, happy?

Oh! You want to know when 7.x is coming out? Since Korea hasn't put it out, I have no idea. I could guess that there will be a 6.8, maybe? Before there is a 7.x, So.. 18 months? Maybe?

I was answering Avin's question. When are we going to get 6.5.. which is the next patch. 

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Oh! You want to know when 7.x is coming out? Since Korea hasn't put it out, I have no idea. I could guess that there will be a 6.8, maybe? Before there is a 7.x, So.. 18 months? Maybe?

I was answering Avin's question. When are we going to get 6.5.. which is the next patch. 

I'm sorry then Aly. I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

I have played Aion since its beginning and now, I think Aion is about to die rapidly. Aion already had its best times, before Housing had been implemented with Update 3.0 Ascension. Well, is this purposed by the Game Devs: Killing a great game for a upcoming next one? Or even to force players to switch to BnS? So why the great BCM / Market overhaul for Aion which currently has some issues as well.

Will crafting return in an enhanced way? Will older regions come back and new regions be added? What about the other great features which have been removed? Instances and other main issues as other players have already announced and mentioned. Aion looks so empty now. Crushed!! What else? Just a few Quests within the main story line to reach Level 80? Massively boring. All Professions gone, ridiculous. NPC's are dead. Iron to Platinum Coins gone as well as Medals and other Coins. The revamp of Ishalgen looked great before, but now by version 6.x, we nearly speedrun it without any common sence. Really a shame!

Well, I had read all upcoming "features" for 6.0 as we all did, but I had never thought it was THAT bad in real....

Oh dear, I might return back to Lineage II. Though, it had its best times too. My favourite Lineage II Version was Gracia Part II.

R.i.P. Aion & L2 ... Will it?

I hope until Aion's next Update, the Mods and Devs register all player's needs and (in-)game statistics...

On 30/10/2018 at 1:41 AM, Avinalaf-DN said:

cos this ones already boring

OMG!!

a lot of people here were so exited asking for 6.X. "Please bring to us the new update that will save the game!". "We need to have 6.2, where all the players are happy, there is not P2W things and PvP is the funniest". Some people like me were saying that this new update was not really good. And the game in 6.X was so tiny compared with older versions of Aion. 

But now, after less than a week of 6.2 you realized that the game is small? Really? Not sure if you was one of them or not (my apollogizes if not, but I need your words in a quote cause is a common feeling in forums now) . I saw a lot of people complaining in the last days. And a lot of them were the same that wanted Aion 6.2 as soon as possible. 

Nobody remember when 1 year ago a lot of people were asking for a merge between the servers cause "that was the solution to save the game and a lot of people would came back"? What happened after that? A lot of players left the game cause the main issues were still there. 

So I hope that at least now all those people asking for 6.2 can see that this is not a coming back to Aion 3-4. 

And I want to tell you something else. If you believe in a great game again, and you think that NCSoft will see all the mistakes done and will save the game, take into consideration that the latest policy about failing games is to close them. MxM is gone. Wildstar is closing soon. And if Aion does not improves in  the current shape, probably will be closed too. Nobody cares there. So I guess the game is in our hands now. If we leave, the game will be closed, if we try to keep the people playing, maybe we will have a chance. 

I have returned to Lineage 2 "Classic". Pure nostalgia as it had been 10~15 years ago. SO EPIC and the L2 gameplay so great, hard and long!!! L2 Classic Servers are actually completely overflooded lol. Been in queue 800+ ... -100 in about 50 mins :/

Well, I gonna check back to Aion after a next (major) update. CU.

Regards

On 31/10/2018 at 0:40 AM, NetRunner-DN said:

I have played Aion since its beginning and now, I think Aion is about to die rapidly. Aion already had its best times, before Housing had been implemented with Update 3.0 Ascension. Well, is this purposed by the Game Devs: Killing a great game for a upcoming next one? Or even to force players to switch to BnS? So why the great BCM / Market overhaul for Aion which currently has some issues as well.

Will crafting return in an enhanced way? Will older regions come back and new regions be added? What about the other great features which have been removed? Instances and other main issues as other players have already announced and mentioned. Aion looks so empty now. Crushed!! What else? Just a few Quests within the main story line to reach Level 80? Massively boring. All Professions gone, ridiculous. NPC's are dead. Iron to Platinum Coins gone as well as Medals and other Coins. The revamp of Ishalgen looked great before, but now by version 6.x, we nearly speedrun it without any common sence. Really a shame!

Well, I had read all upcoming "features" for 6.0 as we all did, but I had never thought it was THAT bad in real....

Oh dear, I might return back to Lineage II. Though, it had its best times too. My favourite Lineage II Version was Gracia Part II.

R.i.P. Aion & L2 ... Will it?

I hope until Aion's next Update, the Mods and Devs register all player's needs and (in-)game statistics...

@NetRunner-DN you are too rooted to Aion 3-4 and can't see the whole picture of the lore.

In Aion 5.0 Beritra sunk 4 lands, with their instances, and 2 new maps emerged, thanks to our hero who saved Atreia.

In Aion 6.0 Ereshkigal destroyed 14 maps, together with 55 instances, and 1 single new map emerged, thanks to our hero who saved Atreia.

In Aion 7.0 Fregion (because who's Meslamtaeda, who cares about him, sorry no time to introduce him, too late) will destroy the remaining 12 maps (sparing just Oriel and Pernon because we need them to buy our furniture) and all the remaining instances. Half map will emerge and it will be a room (the Room of Knowledge) where our hero (who saved Atreia from the annihilation once more) will play a solitaire game with Aion himself. The cards for this single mini-game/instance left will be sold by the last shugo left, for 5$ per game. If you win the card game against Aion, you'll gain a Really Ultimate gear to show off while afk in Pernon/Oriel. In case you are so foolish to challenge Aion himself, you must first purify your set 7 times (7 is the divine perfection). Enchanting stones sold on the Platinum Sand ofc.

As much as I'd like it, I really don't think there would be enough players to justify it. Not anymore.

Also, a classic server frozen in time, means that at some point we won't need anything from the shop, so NCSoft wouldn't be able to gain money from it. It has been shut down also in Korea. Maybe with a subscription, but classic server f2p is impossible imo.

Many stopped playing due to the latest updates (I was one of them), if they created a classic Aion, surely many would play again. When they opened the Lineage 2 Classic, I went to see if they would do the same with Aion, unfortunately it was not like that.
I'm sorry for my English :P

11 minutes ago, 1s1723B1-KT said:

Many stopped playing due to the latest updates (I was one of them), if they created a classic Aion, surely many would play again. When they opened the Lineage 2 Classic, I went to see if they would do the same with Aion, unfortunately it was not like that.
I'm sorry for my English :P

And this is exactly why they shouldn't have opened a new server.

Hopefully they either drag their feet for a year or more merging it or they simply offer those on it the ability to transfer to one of the other servers rather than merge it.

Archived