ArcheWeaver-DN

About Future Transfers

So i was thinking about the time transfers kick in, and what would Nc do with the veteran items on our new server i mean the type of items that are no longer obtainable ingame, like the Aion's Chosen tittle permanent mounts loot and auto sell pets Etc.

Hope Nc think about adding tittles again to the BCshop same as more pets and other mounts since now all we have on luna is just 7 days anyway thanks for opening a new server for returning and new players so we can at least play and get the new patch experience whitout being left behind Cheers. 

Aly-DN   

Not sure what you are getting at. Transfers will open in a bit but only between the two older servers. Those on the new server will be stuck there for a good long while. Can't remember exactly how long it was for the last new server. 3 months? 4? 

You don't need to worry about people with those things messing up your new server, though you will still have to deal with them in PvP instances.

Exactly... you still need to deal with them in PVP instances. I don't see what is the problem with people having those things transfering to Ereshkigal.

my point is right now we have to pay 25 to 35 bucks for a permanent mount and no tittle for running speed  those thing do affect in open world very day with the pvp quest and moving around without mount its more time consuming would be nice if we can get a permanent mount in future via quest coins or something same to be able to buy some permanent tittle in the shop like in 5.8

Aly-DN   
4 hours ago, ArcheWeaver-DN said:

my point is right now we have to pay 25 to 35 bucks for a permanent mount and no tittle for running speed  those thing do affect in open world very day with the pvp quest and moving around without mount its more time consuming would be nice if we can get a permanent mount in future via quest coins or something same to be able to buy some permanent tittle in the shop like in 5.8

Ahh. So you don't really care about being less competitive when and if there is a merge, but you want the things you had on your old server right now on your fresh start server. Lol. 

A "fresh start" comes at a price. You found it.

I would look towards events. Hopefully in time we will have events that will give you the things you gave up to play on EK.