Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - October 31, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a spooky scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 31, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM Central Time. The spooky game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 spooky hours.

Spooky Changes

• Spooky Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt will continue for one more week.
  • Extra Luna will be delivered to players based on the amount owned during the Aion: Awakened Legacy Update.
  • An issue causing a crash releated to XIGNCODE3 will be fixed.
  • Ereshkigal will have a [NEW] tag on the server selection list.
  • The Black Cloud Marketplace purchase confirmation page will contain more information on where to claim purchased items.
  • An issue where the Luna Teleport would display destination instead of the Luna quantity required will be fixed.
  • The B.C.M. button on the Account tab of the Profile window will be fixed. 
  • Items referred to as Feather Boxes will have their name updated to Plume Boxes.
  • Various other text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for spooky server updates.

Spooky Maintenance Images of the Week

gccNuD18m2ns8164FcSR5-sL6qdHJIy1XMY9X3l9 gvq357z64iu11.jpg ji61tt3nvlu11.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team
21 minutes ago, Shaperz-DN said:

No information about changes in GST?

Broker fees?

Kinah limit on alt chars?

There's nothing in the changes because there's nothing changing yet. We're still in discussion and things take awhile to hammer out, fix/change, and test. As soon as we have information to share on things that may be changing we will let you know.

20 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

So spooky!

What are you dressing up as for Halloween @Cyan?

Hope you get lots of delectable treats!

No dressing up for me this year, don't really have any plans outside of turning off my porch light. Maybe I should give out candy one year. Hmm.. How about yourself?

So nothing about removing ugly tranformation skins or put transparent scrolls on gold sand shop?

You ignored all those complains from people who liked the game from what it was and put effort on their character creation?

I never complained about p2w, useless events, dumb bugs or overpriced stuff on BCM... I always played the game and had fun in someway but now I just can't keep going with ugly tranformations...

Good luck with your furry zoo ncsoft... 

But for me is just dumb to play looking as a retarded penguin... hope you can notice your mistakes before it's to late.

3 minutes ago, CreamChan-DN said:

So nothing about removing ugly tranformation skins or put transparent scrolls on gold sand shop?

You ignored all those complains from people who liked the game from what it was and put effort on their character creation?

I never complained about p2w, useless events, dumb bugs or overpriced stuff on BCM... I always played the game and had fun in someway but now I just can't keep going with ugly tranformations...

Good luck with your furry zoo ncsoft... 

But for me is just dumb to play looking as a retarded penguin... hope you can notice your mistakes before it's to late.

Seems like someone else was the one ignoring stuff...

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

There's nothing in the changes because there's nothing changing yet. We're still in discussion and things take awhile to hammer out, fix/change, and test. As soon as we have information to share on things that may be changing we will let you know.

12 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

You mean Billy the Puppet?

Here is a better picture. :P

Oh yeah, much better. Tried looking and we'll go with someone else's suggestion of Generic Soul Taker #1. Some other suggestions people made would've fit nicely

49 minutes ago, Chauvin-KT said:

Any news on Gender Switch Ticket pls?

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

We've got a new store and items you once loves are making their way into the new one. It's a bit complicated of a process and other things prevent us from shoving it all on there at once. However, tomorrow you will find Plastic Surgery Tickets (and the like) on there. 

5 hours ago, Pixie-EK said:

As in it won't be "EK" or it will just have "New" next to our names?

@Pixie-EK ^_^ he is talking about the selection server in game, a lot of new players went to Katalam cuz thats the recommended server, so with this change more ppl should join EK, check the picture below, i think the ''NEW'' tag will be right there.

@Cyan @Hime you guys should add something to the launcher, idk could be a picture saying ''try or new server'' with the sexy Ereshkigal on it:x , and add something to the website saying the same (lineage 2 classic did something like this n the website everytime they added a new server) cuz right now the only way to know about this is reading the patch note and  most of the new players wont do that for sure,... i know some ppl who came to this game and they are having a bad time playing in Katalam, the game said ''this is the best server for you so go and die agains ppl with a lot of exp and gear) and if you read the forums ppl wanted to start fresh with this big updateB|. Oh and changing the ''Recommended server'' would help a lot 2 (check the image below:D) please fix this quick. :/ 

jTraV7f.jpg

11 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

So spooky!

What are you dressing up as for Halloween @Cyan?

Hope you get lots of delectable treats!

gonna be Frank N Furter myself, the heels are gonna kill me, lucky ive a couple o mates taller than me gonna be either side to stop me faceplanting the pavement between resting on bars

Archived