Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - October 31, 2018

Recommended Posts

What about the fix for some of the "[Event] Tempering Solution" which can't be exchanged for "Enchantment Stone Bundles" yet?

Also, can you please bring back the "PvP Enchantment Stone" designs on Luna.

I (and some like me) can't upgrade my gears without it as can't take part in any PvP instance or Siege (different Time-Zone).

Edited by Xauieo-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ereshgikal-DN said:

when did the maintenance start is it excat 6? 

Should start within 10-12 min from now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Avinalaf-DN said:

gonna be Frank N Furter myself, the heels are gonna kill me, lucky ive a couple o mates taller than me gonna be either side to stop me faceplanting the pavement between resting on bars

Hope you have lots of fun Avin! Also, do get home safely so you can continue to not heal me in game ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Forgotten-DN said:

Hope you have lots of fun Avin! Also, do get home safely so you can continue to not heal me in game ;)

dont worry, even if i dont get home safe ill still not heal you in game ^^ (may have to heal you once just for the shock effect :P )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ereshgikal-DN said:

btw did you know how can i post pictures here?

bottom right of the message window "insert other media"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ereshgikal-DN said:

btw did you know how can i post pictures here?

I usually upload the images on other sites like "imgur" and post the image links here, which works for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The-DN   
12 hours ago, Cyan said:

There's nothing in the changes because there's nothing changing yet. We're still in discussion and things take awhile to hammer out, fix/change, and test. As soon as we have information to share on things that may be changing we will let you know.

@Cyan I really, really think y'all should reconsider allowing Kinah to be stored in the account warehouse. I can - possibly - understand preventing it from being traded between players as a way to stop RWT, but I don't think making it harder to transfer money between your own characters does anything at all to prevent RWT. It simply makes it very difficult and tedious to have alts and deincentivizes exploring all the great classes the game has to offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why is my lfaming meteor skill chnage to flame waltz and its not like youre gonna set it to the place you want to launch like ice sheet you cna just chose an enemy to launch it  it suddenly change wen its max level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bjorn-DN   

Im hope the Korean Gods allow NCWest to implement some changes on NA system, like kinnah account tradeable and some suggestions we are mading all over the forum.

Fingers crossed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MagicalPowerBoostResist and MagicalResist are both still called "Magic Resistance" after the text localization fix...

And in the character stats, the defense tab for these two stats are both still called "Magic Defense"

 

Edited by mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan

I understand many of the changes players are requesting will take some time to discuss and properly implement. The only thing I don't understand is why we haven't heard anything about the eye-color glitch we are experiencing in-game. If you look back at the 6.2 known issues thread, many have complained about their toon's right eye being blacked out while playing. Hope you all can address this issue, as it is preventing me from wanting to play on those characters.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Azeriah-KT said:

@Cyan

I understand many of the changes players are requesting will take some time to discuss and properly implement. The only thing I don't understand is why we haven't heard anything about the eye-color glitch we are experiencing in-game. If you look back at the 6.2 known issues thread, many have complained about their toon's right eye being blacked out while playing. Hope you all can address this issue, as it is preventing me from wanting to play on those characters.

Thanks

This should be a priority for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The-DN said:

@Cyan I really, really think y'all should reconsider allowing Kinah to be stored in the account warehouse. I can - possibly - understand preventing it from being traded between players as a way to stop RWT, but I don't think making it harder to transfer money between your own characters does anything at all to prevent RWT. It simply makes it very difficult and tedious to have alts and deincentivizes exploring all the great classes the game has to offer.

highly doubt this is something NA can change easily considering the functionality was removed in all regions. Implementing features that don't exist in KR isn't something I think they are able to do without a lot of effort and approval from KR. With this change in specific there is also the likely unwanted side affect of being able to bypass the weekly limit on how many transformation contracts you can buy (since xforms are account-wide) by giving kinah to a newly created character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im more worry about kinah to alts tho if the stupid korea overlords could add back the kinah mail system to alts tho because if u get stuck in sanctum with 0 kinah u never getting out of sanctum also i know about luna system but if it breaks down or get removed in the future lol who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×