Weekly Server Maintenance - October 31, 2018

Cyan

44 minutes ago, Makaron-DN said:

highly doubt this is something NA can change easily considering the functionality was removed in all regions. Implementing features that don't exist in KR isn't something I think they are able to do without a lot of effort and approval from KR. With this change in specific there is also the likely unwanted side affect of being able to bypass the weekly limit on how many transformation contracts you can buy (since xforms are account-wide) by giving kinah to a newly created character.

you can do that now, just list and item in broker with your alt and buy it with your main, or put someting tradeable in account warehouse like, stigmas and sell it with your alts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team
4 minutes ago, Azeriah-KT said:

@Cyan

I understand many of the changes players are requesting will take some time to discuss and properly implement. The only thing I don't understand is why we haven't heard anything about the eye-color glitch we are experiencing in-game. If you look back at the 6.2 known issues thread, many have complained about their toon's right eye being blacked out while playing. Hope you all can address this issue, as it is preventing me from wanting to play on those characters.

Thanks

This should be on the known issues but we're investigating what happened.

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

There's nothing in the changes because there's nothing changing yet. We're still in discussion and things take awhile to hammer out, fix/change, and test. As soon as we have information to share on things that may be changing we will let you know.

No dressing up for me this year, don't really have any plans outside of turning off my porch light. Maybe I should give out candy one year. Hmm.. How about yourself?

is it going to take too long?

c54f64184217f410db6f7404136e6c57o.jpg

cuz this is too wicked...

mkesl0.png

this is fool's day worthy...

19sdhw.png

this is way too much, my pocket can handle it now but I cant imagine what is happening with returnings, hobos and new players...

6jn1qb.png

by the way I <3 new website :)

2 minutes ago, Acheillies-KT said:

Also, I thought the luna materials were getting multiplied or w/e. Seems i still have the same amount i did before maint.

Its the Luna currency, not materials. Prices for stuff in Luna were increased to match with the prices for BCCoins, so player-owned Luna gets increased to compensate for that.

Nothing has done to rectify the bug that has changed the eyes of some characters. >:( I cannot look at mine they are ugly plus now when I try to play I find myself in "Zootopia" and not Aion ... what's going on? I thought Aion would be better? I hate the transformation and I'm not using it I should be allowed to see my toons has I made them....please do not tell me about the transparent scrolls, why? Because I have the right to see what I made if I lost this well time for me to go. No one can impose or make me do things that I do not like especially in a game! I'm so very pissed off! >:(

5 minutes ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

Nothing has done to rectify the bug that has changed the eyes of some characters. >:( I cannot look at mine they are ugly plus now when I try to play I find myself in "Zootopia" and not Aion ... what's going on? I thought Aion would be better? I hate the transformation and I'm not using it I should be allowed to see my toons has I made them....please do not tell me about the transparent scrolls, why? Because I have the right to see what I made if I lost this well time for me to go. No one can impose or make me do things that I do not like especially in a game! I'm so very pissed off! >:(

Maybe if you raged a bit less you would see how part of your question was answered.

4 hours ago, Cyan said:
6 hours ago, Azeriah-KT said:

@Cyan

I understand many of the changes players are requesting will take some time to discuss and properly implement. The only thing I don't understand is why we haven't heard anything about the eye-color glitch we are experiencing in-game. If you look back at the 6.2 known issues thread, many have complained about their toon's right eye being blacked out while playing. Hope you all can address this issue, as it is preventing me from wanting to play on those characters.

Thanks

This should be on the known issues but we're investigating what happened.

17 hours ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

I understand your anger, transformations are so @$%&%# ugly, the thing with the transparent scrolls, people respond so lightly cuz in other publishers they put a bundle of transparent scrolls (x20) x 1 gold ingot with a limit ofc, and more things like cute skins, here the nierk us. Is only for ptw but really at those prices I don't even know what insane ptw would want to pay those crazy prices. Is sad, they had these new currencies so interesting to put skins and stuff to mantain in game the players that like to grind and puff... what are they thinking? idk :( I'm not quitting game for something like that but I certainly think is upsetting and that they tooks us away another beautiful thing that makes this game so catchy.

1 hour ago, Zeyra-KT said:

I understand your anger, transformations are so @$%&%# ugly, the thing with the transparent scrolls, people respond so lightly cuz in other publishers they put a bundle of transparent scrolls (x20) x 1 gold ingot with a limit ofc, and more things like cute skins, here the nierk us. Is only for ptw but really at those prices I don't even know what insane ptw would want to pay those crazy prices. Is sad, they had these new currencies so interesting to put skins and stuff to mantain in game the players that like to grind and puff... what are they thinking? idk :( I'm not quitting game for something like that but I certainly think is upsetting and that they tooks us away another beautiful thing that makes this game so catchy.

I'm still waiting for fix this topic. meanwhile im not playing. not just for the transparent scrolls, its because I've been playing here in NA for 6 almost 7 years. and I remember the worst time in Kahrun when all ppl were leaving the game and we were asking for merge but nothing happend for really long time. we came to forums asking for answers and discuss about this in a peaceful way, but GMs in that time they just replied the thread saying something like "we close this topic because there's many other like this" without saying anything. or saying something like "thanks for ur feedbacks, we goin to to take in consideration in future patchs", even when we were reporting bugs. 
I mean, we felt the Dev team in that time was not taking in consideration our needs and worries. Also, the forum was almost dead, without almost no answer about GMs and just post of weekly maintenance. we felt a change around the 5.0 or before with new forums and GMs more active here. but now is the same as before. and its not Cyan's fault. he is just 1 here for many thread. 

I really feel envy about Lineage 2 classic forums, with active movement with more GMs on forums, and u notice the dev team do something about the player's desire. not just closing thread for dont discuss with the players about what we need. 
I really feel sad about this. more than transparent scrolls. now I just log in to forums to check if theres a change with something so insignificant like this scrolls.

but, if the Dev team dont change something so basic, what we spect about something bigger?

3 hours ago, Sachibi-DN said:

I'm still waiting for fix this topic. meanwhile im not playing. not just for the transparent scrolls, its because I've been playing here in NA for 6 almost 7 years. and I remember the worst time in Kahrun when all ppl were leaving the game and we were asking for merge but nothing happend for really long time. we came to forums asking for answers and discuss about this in a peaceful way, but GMs in that time they just replied the thread saying something like "we close this topic because there's many other like this" without saying anything. or saying something like "thanks for ur feedbacks, we goin to to take in consideration in future patchs", even when we were reporting bugs. 
I mean, we felt the Dev team in that time was not taking in consideration our needs and worries. Also, the forum was almost dead, without almost no answer about GMs and just post of weekly maintenance. we felt a change around the 5.0 or before with new forums and GMs more active here. but now is the same as before. and its not Cyan's fault. he is just 1 here for many thread. 

I really feel envy about Lineage 2 classic forums, with active movement with more GMs on forums, and u notice the dev team do something about the player's desire. not just closing thread for dont discuss with the players about what we need. 
I really feel sad about this. more than transparent scrolls. now I just log in to forums to check if theres a change with something so insignificant like this scrolls.

but, if the Dev team dont change something so basic, what we spect about something bigger?

if you're gonna complain about a Transform, then don't play, simple as that.

• Aion Team

I would like to just remind all of you that just because there isn't a response from myself or another member of the team on a particular subject doesn't mean that isn't being discussed internally. It's likely there will be some tweaks or changes to various parts of the game over the coming weeks (or months) but stay tuned until we have more concrete information to share. 

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

I would like to just remind all of you that just because there isn't a response from myself or another member of the team on a particular subject doesn't mean that isn't being discussed internally. It's likely there will be some tweaks or changes to various parts of the game over the coming weeks (or months) but stay tuned until we have more concrete information to share. 

Thank you.

That's really not helpful or acceptable. 

1- It's unacceptable not to receive regular updates (i.e. a response) on concerns that players have raised- that's different than providing the solution, which be quick, or could take a while

2- Furthermore, you've had months to prepare for this update. We're the last region to get it , which means you have had the enormous advantage of being able to see the issue occur in other regions first. If we look at just one issue for example- how GP is earned- EU has already explained how they consider not one but three solutions, have implemented one, and are considering tweaking it.Even if you couldn't implement their exact solution or you had to evaluate how long it would take, at least you would be aware of the issue - and I bet it occurred in other regions prior to that. But no update by now on a time-sensitive issue? 

Really, it's clear that Aion needs more dedicated resources it really looks like not having someone dedicated to it is hurting the game more and more.

14 hours ago, Sachibi-DN said:

Maybe you also remember then, that when the 5.0 arrived, NCWest promised to fix our disfigured characters (after a lot of raged posts) giving us Plastic Surgery tickets during the "following events". I've never received a surgery ticket, apart from that single one per account they finally decided to grant us. But they quickly put them on the shop.

EU players are able to organize mass protests, because they are much more than us (and even GF had to bend in some circumstance). We haven't really any power on NA, and they know it. Don't waste your time giving feedback, it's useless. Just hope that some Korean player asked for the same thing.

On 10/31/2018 at 6:38 AM, Cyan said:

There will be a spooky scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 31, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM Central Time. The spooky game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 spooky hours.

Spooky Changes

• Spooky Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt will continue for one more week.
  • Extra Luna will be delivered to players based on the amount owned during the Aion: Awakened Legacy Update.
  • An issue causing a crash releated to XIGNCODE3 will be fixed.
  • Ereshkigal will have a [NEW] tag on the server selection list.
  • The Black Cloud Marketplace purchase confirmation page will contain more information on where to claim purchased items.
  • An issue where the Luna Teleport would display destination instead of the Luna quantity required will be fixed.
  • The B.C.M. button on the Account tab of the Profile window will be fixed. 
  • Items referred to as Feather Boxes will have their name updated to Plume Boxes.
  • Various other text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for spooky server updates.

Spooky Maintenance Images of the Week

gccNuD18m2ns8164FcSR5-sL6qdHJIy1XMY9X3l9 gvq357z64iu11.jpg ji61tt3nvlu11.jpg

Any preview this november... Tysm

On 10/31/2018 at 6:38 AM, Cyan said:

There will be a spooky scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 31, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM Central Time. The spooky game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 spooky hours.

Spooky Changes

• Spooky Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt will continue for one more week.
  • Extra Luna will be delivered to players based on the amount owned during the Aion: Awakened Legacy Update.
  • An issue causing a crash releated to XIGNCODE3 will be fixed.
  • Ereshkigal will have a [NEW] tag on the server selection list.
  • The Black Cloud Marketplace purchase confirmation page will contain more information on where to claim purchased items.
  • An issue where the Luna Teleport would display destination instead of the Luna quantity required will be fixed.
  • The B.C.M. button on the Account tab of the Profile window will be fixed. 
  • Items referred to as Feather Boxes will have their name updated to Plume Boxes.
  • Various other text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for spooky server updates.

Spooky Maintenance Images of the Week

gccNuD18m2ns8164FcSR5-sL6qdHJIy1XMY9X3l9 gvq357z64iu11.jpg ji61tt3nvlu11.jpg

Any preview this november... Tysm

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived