Wonder Girls?

Chibiusa-DN

7 hours ago, Nyali-IS said:

Does that apply to all those old dancing emotes? Q-Q I was going to suggest if it's possible to add those to some events or even luna daily designs.

If the dances are routines by Wonder Girls/IU/etc, then, yes, the licensing and stuff still applies. :/

There are some other dance emotes that aren't "protected," if you will, that are up on the BCM that would be cool to have in luna. : x

3 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

If the dances are routines by Wonder Girls/IU/etc, then, yes, the licensing and stuff still applies. :/

There are some other dance emotes that aren't "protected," if you will, that are up on the BCM that would be cool to have in luna. : x

Mhm, I've seen those and agree too. They might need to consider updating the BCM anyway, so why not just put those into luna and put some other stuff back to the BCM? Maybe some sort of rotation?

I do miss the old emotes a lot. I believe that most old player would feel the same way. <3

On 9/8/2017 at 2:54 PM, Arxaggelos-SL said:

How about they make new dance emotion cards? Why does it have to be from a specific group?

Right now we are so limited to plain, simple and very short cards while they could make dance routines etc. All from scratch with generic music.

Then I would vote for make Blackpink Dance Emotes and Costumes <3

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived