Questions about GP and AP

Hallo-DN

Whats the point of getting so much AP from instances like dredge,EC,Arena etc. if you cant even use it..

*Cant buy any pots,ress stones, gear anymore.... Is it just to upgrade/purify gear now? It will take a long time before people will be able to do that since its hard to enchant ancient gear to 15+. If there is another use for ap, can someone tell me?Can you buy some craft mats with it in this patch???

Suggestion for Ncsoft  to add AP pots for later events, alot of us will appreciate it if you can ;)

GP:

Is Siege the only way to  get GP?    I see that arena doesnt give gp anymore. I havent tested ID and dredge yet.

7 minutes ago, Hallo-DN said:

Whats the point of getting so much AP from instances like dredge,EC,Arena etc. if you cant even use it..

*Cant buy any pots,ress stones, gear anymore.... Is it just to upgrade/purify gear now? It will take a long time before people will be able to do that since its hard to enchant ancient gear to 15+. If there is another use for ap, can someone tell me?Can you buy some craft mats with it in this patch???

Suggestion for Ncsoft  to add AP pots for later events, alot of us will appreciate it if you can ;)

GP:

Is Siege the only way to  get GP?    I see that arena doesnt give gp anymore. I havent tested ID and dredge yet.

Not hard at all to 15+ gear today 15+ my weapon on my AT on EK of all servers and as far as I know you can not P2W PVP stones! so all in game stones and used  Legendary PVP stones to go  from 10+ to 15+

1 minute ago, Tohur-EK said:

Not hard at all to 15+ gear today 15+ my weapon on my AT on EK of all servers and as far as I know you can not P2W PVP stones! so all in game stones and used  Legendary PVP stones to go  from 10+ to 15+

You been lucky, I used legendary pvp stones but still failed to get it at 15+

41 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I failed a legendary piece going from 0 to +1 TWICE IN A ROW yesterday. So while I'm happy for you, your luck =/= everyone else's. Sadly. :/

I not the only one getting my gear good on EK alot of people are ready to upgrade on EK now so maybe RNG better on EK IDK lol

For a weapon for example you need 5M AP from ancient to legendary and 20M more to ultimate so its a lot or AP for a full set.

About GP yes the only source now are sieges

And enchanting ancient gear is not that hard use your stones wisely

+0 to +8 use ancient stone

+9 to +10 use legendary

+11 to +13 ancient

+14 & +15 legendary

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

+9 to +10 use legendary

+11 to +13 ancient

+14 & +15 legendary

+8 with ancient stones only, you have crazy RNG luck i think, i do to +4 only with ancients

+10 then only +1 with ancient stone to +11 (then legendary) or you will loose your all ancient stones ........

i think you are happy RNG player .......

this thing enchantment system i think is one big moron AION shit, i used x64 legendary stones to made my pvp boots +15, so ........

How can we get purple pvp enchantment stones they seem kinda hard to get in large numbers I thought you get 4 a week from siege only but I just got one from those bags that drop from pvp instances although the chance to get one must be low cause I opened 25 without one so I thought it only gives yellow but on like this 30th bag I got a purple. Are these the only 2 ways to get them if so it will take ages to get enough of them also how do we get red ones or do I not even want to know lol. Thanks 

2 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

Enchantment stones are extremely easy to get (you can literally get 100+ per week with Genesis crystals, as well as from pvp instances). It’s all RNG.

with Genesis crystals you can buy (pvp) ancient stones, for enchant to +15 you need (pvp) legendary ones

so can i ask f u cking NCSoft how can we get legendary stones? - sieges ????, pvp instances - lol ????

32 minutes ago, SakuraMikan-DN said:

also how do we get red ones or do I not even want to know lol. Thanks 

To obtain the mythical red/ultimate enchantment stone, one must unlock a magical quest line that is all but unknown. Firstly, you must /dance emote with the teleport NPC in Panda/Sanctum for exactly 7.5 hours. If you go over this time limit, you will have to start over, so set yourself an alarm. After doing so, he will fall in love with your character and open up a secret quest. This quest will lead to multiple more quests -- all of them with the same goal in mind: to make the NPCs fall in love with you. At the end of the quest line (which takes approximately 6 years to complete), you will propose to the commander NPC of your sanctuary within Lakrum. If your proposal is accepted, NCsoft will shower you with a grand total of one red/ultimate enchantment stone. Enjoy.

18 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

To obtain the mythical red/ultimate enchantment stone, one must unlock a magical quest line that is all but unknown. Firstly, you must /dance emote with the teleport NPC in Panda/Sanctum for exactly 7.5 hours. If you go over this time limit, you will have to start over, so set yourself an alarm. After doing so, he will fall in love with your character and open up a secret quest. This quest will lead to multiple more quests -- all of them with the same goal in mind: to make the NPCs fall in love with you. At the end of the quest line (which takes approximately 6 years to complete), you will propose to the commander NPC of your sanctuary within Lakrum. If your proposal is accepted, NCsoft will shower you with a grand total of one red/ultimate enchantment stone. Enjoy.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

For a weapon for example you need 5M AP from ancient to legendary and 20M more to ultimate so its a lot or AP for a full set.

About GP yes the only source now are sieges

+9 to +10 use legendary

+11 to +13 ancient

+14 & +15 legendary

For me its +0 - +12 ancient +13 - +15 legendary but maybe I should change it up +0 - +13 ancient + 14 - +15 legendary :D

Archived