Cress-DN

New server feels good

Cress-DN   

started a new char on this server and it is much better less laggy and fair , no need to worry about 5 star set asmo running (asian express D;)around cause we all pvp in conqueror, lakrum had 3 fully developed chars(in the past) but feels great starting again, for a new and returning player is the best option, just wanted to express myself.

Yura-EK   
5 hours ago, Cress-DN said:

started a new char on this server and it is much better less laggy and fair , no need to worry about 5 star set asmo running (asian express D;)around cause we all pvp in conqueror, lakrum had 3 fully developed chars(in the past) but feels great starting again, for a new and returning player is the best option, just wanted to express myself.

oh yeah!! im with you!! with the big update, aion is a new game with a ''new'' economy and everythng else, so the best is a fresh start + the server name is much much bettr lol

Yura-EK   
40 minutes ago, Daviar-KT said:

And with the classes which I would be recommended to start the new server ..? Some magic, for example.

everysingle class is really good, with the new Aion takes like 6-8h to get max level, you get EVERYTHING from quest until lvl 80 so... you can level up multiple chars and find ur favorite, but top magic dps Sorcerer, but the spiritmaster is broken 2 so idk is up 2 u, idk what you really like, check videos or just go blind and play everything xD  ^^/ ... btw Ereshkigal server needs more Elyos, we have more asmos but the elyos are really good, last divine fortress was soo epic and balance, no1 could take it 

Cress-DN   

chanter its like the hot topic atm, always needed in instances very hard to kill both in pve and pvp very good damage for a support ( i will say too good  =/) and fun to play , cant ask anymore for that class.

Edited by Cress-DN