Jump to content
Lenalyn-DN

Crucible Spire seems a bit... hard

Recommended Posts

Actually very hard. Everything is peachy up until stage 7, then it seems like the mobs just have a million MR and evasion. At stage 10, they start doing some noticeable damage and all efforts to damage/cc them seem to be futile. Has anyone actually beaten stage 10 yet? It is even possible without full ultimate gear? I wonder what kind of enemies await on higher floors...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have a mix of legendary and ultimate PvP gear, i run out of time at floor 13, at least till that floor there isn't any complicated mechanic, i think in floor 9 or 10 the stats from mobs spikes like crazy they gain a huge amount of defence and a lot of evasion.

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I struggled with floor 7 because I think I'm missing a mechanism or something. Like I had to kill both the Tog Lord AND the tog. I thought the tog would disappear after I killed its master, but it didn't. They both had a lot of hp too, rip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this is meant to be because we should have a better gear, since the ultimate gear gives you noticeable improvements in terms of stat, or what. What i noticed is that it's like crazy hard after floor 8 and almost impossible. At least for me. 

I wonder what kind of rewards awaits those who pass the whole tower since it's so difficult to do, a yearly refund of taxes, a life provision of nutella or kinder chocolate tablets?

Who knows.

547u.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capa-KT   
7 hours ago, Venere-DN said:

I wonder what kind of rewards awaits those who pass the whole tower since it's so difficult to do, a yearly refund of taxes, a life provision of nutella or kinder chocolate tablets?

Pretty sure you just get more coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 5:51 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

I struggled with floor 7 because I think I'm missing a mechanism or something. Like I had to kill both the Tog Lord AND the tog. I thought the tog would disappear after I killed its master, but it didn't. They both had a lot of hp too, rip.

Same here, i lost in floor 7 because the time is simply not enough for my Chanter to kill both bosses; i killed the lord with like.. 1 minute left. If you break the barrels, the tog will feed on the meat and not bother you for a while.

Edited by Edmond-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edmond-KT said:

Same here, i lost in floor 7 because the time is simply not enough for my Chanter to kill both bosses; i killed the lord with like.. 1 minute left. If you break the barrels, the tog will feed on the meat and not bother you for a while.

Yeah, sucks. I ran out of time on floor 8. D: Ah well, I'll try again when I have legendary gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must be missing something. I do fine on the first few floors, but I can't even damage Black Fin Searazor (I think its floor 4.) I spent 15 minutes hitting him with everything I have and barely damaged him at all. Help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazel-KT   
10 minutes ago, Jezzabelika-DN said:

I must be missing something. I do fine on the first few floors, but I can't even damage Black Fin Searazor (I think its floor 4.) I spent 15 minutes hitting him with everything I have and barely damaged him at all. Help?

When you start fighting him there should be lava on the floor. You have to make him stand in it, then he will take damage like usual. If he doesn't have the debuff from the lava you will only hit him for 1 damage per attack no matter what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran out of time at the vampire boss. For me though the damage the mobs inflicted on me up to then wasn't anything alarming. I didn't have to panic or flash heal myself because I thought I was going to die on my cleric. I went into this instance on the first week of  6.2. I understand it's a lot less floors now but dear gawd why is this place so hard. To make matters worse I went and bought the enchanting bundle I think it's called from the vendor npc just to see what I got. I opened it and got............................. a stigma bundle.. Wait hold on.. Best part to come. The stigma was for a gunner. So I am guessing this bundle gives anything to do with enchanting and it might not even give enchantment stones (speculating on this point). So is this place even worth running?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
4 hours ago, Briearios-DN said:

and bought the enchanting bundle I think it's called from the vendor npc just to see what I got. I opened it and got............................. a stigma bundle.. 

There is no Enchantment Stone bundle on the NPC, so not sure where you came up with that. There is only a Grade B Minion contract, a stigma bundle, level 80 Manastone bundle and the Reward Bundle. The reward bundle gives you any of the other rewards randomly, plus a few other ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2018 at 9:28 PM, Lenalyn-DN said:

Actually very hard. Everything is peachy up until stage 7, then it seems like the mobs just have a million MR and evasion. At stage 10, they start doing some noticeable damage and all efforts to damage/cc them seem to be futile. Has anyone actually beaten stage 10 yet? It is even possible without full ultimate gear? I wonder what kind of enemies await on higher floors...

I've beaten up to stage 11 if I remember correctly and some mobs on floor 12, but I got a pretty good exchange gear from 5.8. Heck sometimes I use the elemental rush (magic assist skill taken to daevanion) which gives me a ton of m.accuracy and I still fail some skills. I even stacked magic accuracy manastones on my pve set for this reason and it still becomes too hard. My problem is that I start running out of mp at these floors since my refracting shard does little dmg or fails so I cannot get regenerated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least give us more time, i reached room 13 and i got out of time , 70% skills failed/resisted with 12k m.acc. Do mobs from room 10 and up have pvp defence lol or what? The dmg is to low to even gather mana....Im making the same dmg to a ultimate full pvp set...jeez and im pve user !!! Something is not right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With my songweaver, full ancient bloodsworn pve gear, I got 11.700 magic attack and just over 10.000 magic accuracy, I can clear floor 7.

But floor 8 (Bollvig) resists about 90% of all my attacks, and the ones that do hit him do very little damage.

And there are 24 floors?

How are you ever supposed to get up to that floor? That means you have to clear every floor in less than a minute as you only have 20 minutes to get up there.

Do we need 20k attack and 20k accuracy or what?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 1:47 PM, Bardey-KT said:

Do we need 20k attack and 20k accuracy or what?

 

Yep, basically.

My chanter has 11,600 accuracy and I've only been able to clear the first 10 floors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... after almost 2 months, I still can't beat floor 10. It's like not even sorta kinda close for me. There's literally no chance at all. My SM has about 13k attack and 13k MA. All I can do is hit the mobs for non-existent damage as I slowly watch my HP reach 0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×