Current Kumuki Cave Glitches.

Jozepy-DN

When you enter the area where all the odella(?) is being manufactured (3rd Ginseng mob to kill is located in this room), there are two mobs right near the entrance. One is actually facing you, but the other one is facing away -- it will still aggro if you walk behind it. I've had to start sleeping both of them instead of just fearing the one that is actually facing me.

These mfers:

AxiGNcx.jpg

BUMP

cmon guys  if u see any of these errors report them! ncsoft will not take responsibility for their kiddie yard coding unless we speak up about it..

all of these just happened in 1 run to me...

why does the player have to suffer for the developers mistakes?

Best glitch I've found so far... The magical, invisible door that doesn't give a damn you used door lever like 3 times just to make sure... erm ye, this is the 3rd texture bug just in this room, at the first wagon you can literally get hugged by the rock textures, you can't escape till your form disapears, then you can just jump out, but ye... after that no wagon, and the timer goes on.

image.png

1 hour ago, Xheries-SL said:

Best glitch I've found so far... The magical, invisible door that doesn't give a damn you used door lever like 3 times just to make sure...

Move on character selection window and return back. Yeap you will lost around 30-60 seconds but it's better than fail your run.

I had a bug in a door, use the lever but I do not leave myself to cross, leave me to kill, I returned and even this way I could not cross.

Now how I obtain my rewards of the event?  

Tuve un bug en una puerta, use la palanca pero no me dejo cruzar, me deje matar, volví y aun así no pude cruzar, ahora cómo obtengo mis recompensas del evento?

Archived