NC. Danaria Elyos need your help.

Hatsuki-DN

Well. where do I start. Elyos are completely outnumbered by Asmos... I would like to petition NC to implement some sort of incentive for people who decide to come play our humble faction.

After several sieges, I noticed that Asmodian outnumber us greatly. So.. yeah. I'd hope something can be done about it. .

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Hatsuki-DN said:

Well. where do I start. Elyos are completely outnumbered by Asmos... I would like to petition NC to implement some sort of incentive for people who decide to come play our humble faction.

After several sieges, I noticed that Asmodian outnumber us greatly. So.. yeah. I'd hope something can be done about it. .

dw, u are not the only one, EK elyos are the same thing lel

1 hour ago, Hatsuki-DN said:

LR968wt.jpg

469.gif&key=6392072e93dacc4eb7a0009f9788

DN Elyos just had it way too easy for the past few years at siege , always aiming for the pve fortress instead of the pvp one ,  now we confronted to a real pvp siege and elyos faction dosent know how to handle it. this is not about numbers , this is about how well elyos faction can pull their nyerk together :)

And here I thought this was going to be another "we only lose because we are outnumbered" thread and instead DN-Elyos admit that they have the numbers but don't have the leaders/experience. Props to you all.

@EreshkigaI-DN.. We haven't seen any concrete evidence that EK-Elyos are outnumbered, though it wouldn't surprise me. Asmodians are far more popular now than they were when the game launched 9 years ago. About incentives, though, I have heard not a peep about incentives. People may want them, but NCWest has been silent. So I wouldn't count on that and the person who mentioned them might just be floating something wishful thinking.

I assume the OP was from old Israphel if their argument is numbers if not time for a history lesson...

Elyos greatly outnumbered Asmodians for years. Up until about 4.8/5.0 once Asmos finally organized and set up a proper rotation under Feelix/Gorry doing a bulk of the legwork. However we never had sympathy buffs which when on Israphel sometimes wouldn't be enough since we were actually outnumbered 2:1 or sometimes 3:1. Not to mention the asmo incentives meant to captivate people to reroll were a joke. For a very, very long time the same Asmos stuck through and fought and now we've had one week of dominance and it's the end of the world?

Listen to your faction, @DMob-DN is 100% correct. It also makes it way easier since have the fort to defend it but the numbers are even. Technically if you want to nitpick you STILL outnumber the Asmos. Try something other than zerging at a wall for credit. 

Numbers were pretty even. Besides the fact that defense is much easier than doing an attack.... Elyos had absolute 0 coordination.

Mecheagle, Mochi and CPD were giving different orders. Even the elyos were complaining and confused who to follow.

Mecheagle telling his alliance to stay on the road.

Mochigirl telling hers to glide to the fort (now this is retarded since it will never work. Sieges are way too laggy and 80% of the gliders will just die).

CPD telling his to go to the gate.

Only been 2 weeks after the new patch and elyos are already crying for incentives? Did you all forget that asmos have been severely outnumbered for good 5 yrs????

There's no reason to be worried about it. The way the game stayed, AION is likely to lose hundreds of players. There is widespread discouragement due to the transformations and lack of a scroll to walk. 

People are not enduring having to turn a PET to play and are angry at having to turn a pet to do something basic like running and walking. 

Based on the friends who are leaving I think soon there will be a merge between Katalm and Danaria. 

The veteran players are complaining that no one else wins GP. So the whole ranking is compromised. 

All the things that encouraged people to stay in the game were withdrawn.

You disagree?

So before anyone come here to talk nonsense to me. Give time and we'll see how the AION audience is doing. 

Is it growing or decreasing? We will see. Time will tell.

Its 2 weeks or something and DN elyos are already asking for help ? really ?

Oh, and the new server on the asmodian side forms more than one league, and there are still many white names around.

Dont know about the elyos though, but from the compass i see that  is a lot of them. Perhaps some EK elyo can shed some light.

4 hours ago, Angillix-DN said:

Wait...don't most asmos on this server have elyos alts and vice versa? So who is really winning and losing the forts again?

Most of the people who join on their alt are wasting a spot by being AFK or spying, or not following. It's the odd exception that tries the other side out of curiosity or joins to play with a friend.

So, are you a "winner" if you spy for your faction on an alt , or pretend to contribute like above? Always sounded like more of a loser to me.

Or are you a winner if you join an alliance and work with others to PVP and PVE to get a win?  Always sounded like more of a winner to me, even if the other side gets the ownership of the fort.

3 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

There's no reason to be worried about it. The way the game stayed, AION is likely to lose hundreds of players. There is widespread discouragement due to the transformations and lack of a scroll to walk. 

They literally gave us ancient contracts for free the first 2 weeks through an event you can do on all your alts and get a maximum of 16 ancients contracts with 8 chars doing TS, BoS, FM & 5 CoE or Mirash for 2 weeks without including any reset scrolls or boost pack x d I can't even

1 hour ago, Capa-KT said:

They literally gave us ancient contracts for free the first 2 weeks through an event you can do on all your alts and get a maximum of 16 ancients contracts with 8 chars doing TS, BoS, FM & 5 CoE or Mirash for 2 weeks without including any reset scrolls or boost pack x d I can't even

That of course is IF (10 they have all of those alts (not everyone)s (2) not everyone runs BOS or FM , so it's P2W again for reset scrolls and a  boost pack to run TOS, COE and Mirash. Applies to a lot of players.

3 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

I find it fascinating the people think "free event" which is nothing more than a band-aid on an arterial bleed solves anything.

The problem was manufactured by NC to begin with.

15 minutes ago, Delessa-DN said:

I find it fascinating the people think "free event" which is nothing more than a band-aid on an arterial bleed solves anything.

The problem was manufactured by NC to begin with.

Might be a "bandaid fix", but if it works, then its still a fix. Considering that unlike other regions our flow of events is constant, if greater transformations are easy enough to get, is relying on events that bad? We relied on Omegas from events in a way, and it worked well enough. ITs really just a matter of waiting and see how it pans out.

Archived