NC. Danaria Elyos need your help.

Hatsuki-DN

16 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Might be a "bandaid fix", but if it works, then its still a fix. Considering that unlike other regions our flow of events is constant, if greater transformations are easy enough to get, is relying on events that bad? We relied on Omegas from events in a way, and it worked well enough. ITs really just a matter of waiting and see how it pans out.

Please explain how it works, this is a serious question. I don't see this "fix" at all. Where in the event is anything guaranteed?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Delessa-DN said:

Please explain how it works, this is a serious question. I don't see this "fix" at all. Where in the event is anything guaranteed?

...The 20-pumpkins bundles are selectable. You can choose to get the Ancient Transformation Scroll if you want.

Just now, Delessa-DN said:

Do you mean that the 20 pumpkin item is selectable in rewards or that the chest itself is selectable? Or both?

The rewards from the "Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle" are selectable. You can choose any rewards listed on that thread. One of them is the Ancient Transformation Contract.

What we need (and any other faction under domination of other one in all servers) is a few things that in the past used to work pretty fine:

1.- Buff the Dredgion to be competent like during Sillus/Silona/Pradeth Era, in that time if defenders don't full focus the Dredgion they totally lose the fort, so that give the othe faction enough time to at least enter to the fortress, and have a chance.

2.- Set 1 day with Divine and Lakrum fortress sieges at the same time, like the already mentioned Era. That will allow the "no dominant" faction to have better chances to conquer on of the 2 fortreses.
3.- If the dominant faction is having an excesive superior number of players set Faction Incentive packs like they used to for Asmodian when they were ugly AF back in 3.0/3.5. and they were in low population.

4.- Include the "Recommed" sign on the race selection when a server has balance issues.

Of course these lasts number 3 and 4 would need some active care of the Aion team to Revert the Benefics right in the momment the balance is kinda restored, we dont need to invert the situation, and i truly think that in particular is hard for a team full of other games's Game Masters.

I'm not a siege expert or anything, but i did participate in so many sieges, and up until 5.0 i was actively organizing alliances, so if you guys don't mind, i'll say this:

TS or discord is a big asset in Sieges. Not everyone should be in it ofc, that would be crazy, but the league leaders should. From that point on is the responsibility of each league leader to give order to the alliances under him/her. 

Sieges are already crazy due to huge lag, throw in a lack in coordination and not kicking afkers and you get the recipe for a disaster. (not saying you should kick but you do need to factor that in too). If leaders understand this things everything should go for the best.

However, since i have been in this game for some time now, you have to admit, that it's already common to ignore the leaders order in a siege, which also impacts the outcome in the end. the entire purpose of the game is to provide with a challenge, so just better yourself in sieges, both leaders and followers, and the difference in number (if there is any) won't matter that much. 
The feeling of winning a fort when all the odds are against you, it is in my opinion the best feature of AION.

Lot's of love guys <3

PS: print screen of leagues numbers is not the best indicator for the actual numbers of siege participants. Many of those can be alts of the same faction or alts of the opposite faction staying afk the hole time either to spy or hoping they will get some contribution reward. 

12 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

Most of the people who join on their alt are wasting a spot by being AFK or spying, or not following. It's the odd exception that tries the other side out of curiosity or joins to play with a friend.

So, are you a "winner" if you spy for your faction on an alt , or pretend to contribute like above? Always sounded like more of a loser to me.

Or are you a winner if you join an alliance and work with others to PVP and PVE to get a win?  Always sounded like more of a winner to me, even if the other side gets the ownership of the fort.

A couple of things.

How is anyone wasting a spot? A spot in what? Sieges have unlimited spaces. Nothing is wasted by having someone logged in on an alt and standing there.

What exactly is there to spy on? Run to the left? Run to the right? Glide in? It's not like it was in the old days of the UA. It's more like Pradeth where spying doesn't help you at all. With all the defenders standing on the wall, there is no need for spys. We can literally see what you are doing before you actually do it.

Lastly, as many Asmodians login their Elyos alts at siege time as Elyos login their Asmodian alts. If you think otherwise, you really are drinking the faction koolaid. 

Your own faction mates have posted here to say that DN Elyos' issues are not numbers. And it's not spys. And it's not a second gunman on the Grassy Knoll (or any other wild conspiracy theory). It's leadership.

4 hours ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

What we need (and any other faction under domination of other one in all servers) is a few things that in the past used to work pretty fine:

1.- Buff the Dredgion to be competent like during Sillus/Silona/Pradeth Era, in that time if defenders don't full focus the Dredgion they totally lose the fort, so that give the othe faction enough time to at least enter to the fortress, and have a chance.

2.- Set 1 day with Divine and Lakrum fortress sieges at the same time, like the already mentioned Era. That will allow the "no dominant" faction to have better chances to conquer on of the 2 fortreses.
3.- If the dominant faction is having an excesive superior number of players set Faction Incentive packs like they used to for Asmodian when they were ugly AF back in 3.0/3.5. and they were in low population.

4.- Include the "Recommed" sign on the race selection when a server has balance issues.

Of course these lasts number 3 and 4 would need some active care of the Aion team to Revert the Benefics right in the momment the balance is kinda restored, we dont need to invert the situation, and i truly think that in particular is hard for a team full of other games's Game Masters.

Number 1 is already a thing. Two Dredg Commanders drop and they do tons of damage to the Fort boss.

IMO, number 2 is a terrible idea. Divine fort is already a fresh reset each Sunday. So that one will always be a toss up. Always. With each side having an equal chance. Lakrum is the only fort with a defense and yes, the defenders have it easier. But the Buff of Losers (once it is fixed) will even things out there, too.

It's been 2 weeks. It's way too early to be demanding help from NCSoft.

One thing i'm grateful to game, the best pvp gear you can get is no longer restricted to rank or else elyos would be worse than now, well i do hope the xform thing gets better this patch since "rank now can only be earned in pvp things" (there's lots of high ranks that never goes to siege and if they go is when theres only balaurs).

Outside that, this elyo faction is mostly pve, the problem always has been, "i don't want to lose AP", "not a sure victory, so why bother" and so on, incentives will only make elyos DN fall more than they already are (if its possible to fall even more ). 

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

A couple of things.

How is anyone wasting a spot? A spot in what? Sieges have unlimited spaces. Nothing is wasted by having someone logged in on an alt and standing there.

What exactly is there to spy on? Run to the left? Run to the right? Glide in? It's not like it was in the old days of the UA. It's more like Pradeth where spying doesn't help you at all. With all the defenders standing on the wall, there is no need for spys. We can literally see what you are doing before you actually do it.

Lastly, as many Asmodians login their Elyos alts at siege time as Elyos login their Asmodian alts. If you think otherwise, you really are drinking the faction koolaid. 

Your own faction mates have posted here to say that DN Elyos' issues are not numbers. And it's not spys. And it's not a second gunman on the Grassy Knoll (or any other wild conspiracy theory). It's leadership.

Number 1 is already a thing. Two Dredg Commanders drop and they do tons of damage to the Fort boss.

IMO, number 2 is a terrible idea. Divine fort is already a fresh reset each Sunday. So that one will always be a toss up. Always. With each side having an equal chance. Lakrum is the only fort with a defense and yes, the defenders have it easier. But the Buff of Losers (once it is fixed) will even things out there, too.

It's been 2 weeks. It's way too early to be demanding help from NCSoft.

As if enough people being AFK is not a detriment? really? who's drinking the Koolaid here?

1) It's isn't as easy to attack as it is to defend - you just pointed out that defenders can see attacker's movements

2) what if some key roles are afk? like your chain?  and if if they aren't "key" - we need reliable numbers, as you pointed out, afks don't tend to be kicked- add that to those that don't follow- it's a serious issue given (1)

3) Talking about unlimited spaces isn't really an issue- of course this isn't Panesterra- but we have (a)a limited number of people willing to form leagues/alliance and (b) a motivational issue as more people AFK.

We also know that the buff isn't being applied properly, so that should be addressed ASAP.

Also one is posting "wild theories"- and there's no need to exaggerate in this discussion.

5 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Spying in 2018 lul.

Read it - then saw a songweaver- nothing to see here- moving on.

3 hours ago, Asniel-DN said:

One thing i'm grateful to game, the best pvp gear you can get is no longer restricted to rank or else elyos would be worse than now, well i do hope the xform thing gets better this patch since "rank now can only be earned in pvp things" (there's lots of high ranks that never goes to siege and if they go is when theres only balaurs).

Outside that, this elyo faction is mostly pve, the problem always has been, "i don't want to lose AP", "not a sure victory, so why bother" and so on, incentives will only make elyos DN fall more than they already are (if its possible to fall even more ). 

Gear hasn't been restricted to rank for a long time, nothing new with this patch.

Good luck sieging if you expect transform to save you. It takes more than transforms alone to win a siege. 

Meanwhile Katalam server be like:
sD6axsb.jpg

It is funny how Siel Server was the Asmodian server back in the good old days and with the merges we ended up being the dead Asmodian server. We own 0 castles and we will not own a single castle till buff lvl 9 or something.

This is the image of Katalam server since the merge, abyss was green, Divine was green, all castles were Green.

19 hours ago, Aroch-DN said:

Yes, any random ancient xform.

That's troubling, so you might actually end up not getting precisely the one you need to match old stats.

10 blasts a day = max of 3 runs a day. With a 3 week event you're left with 63 pumpkins which translates into 3 chances to get what you need.

Ok, I was actually kinda lost about how this thread became a talk about xforms and what you meant by not a solution at all but after a quick browse through I guess it started from a random talk about run speed. I'm not going to sugarcoat things and say this xform system is good and all but lets face reality, unless scrolls make it back into the game in korea, this xform system is here to stay and if you really want your run speed attack speed cast speed your just gonna have to xform. Ancient grade xform will put you about on par with what you had before patch. Sure, you might not get the xform you need for attack speed/cast speed from this event, but it is better compared to the normal contracts cause look at the rates of getting ancient grade xform from the normal contracts. Why certain players like me think it's a solution is because we have already accepted the fact that this is our new reality. IMO why I have not left the game yet is because I prefer playing games as f2p and this game allows me to and also because the western mmo market out there right now is basically in shambles.

On 11/2/2018 at 0:57 AM, DMob-DN said:

DN Elyos just had it way too easy for the past few years at siege , always aiming for the pve fortress instead of the pvp one ,  now we confronted to a real pvp siege and elyos faction dosent know how to handle it. this is not about numbers , this is about how well elyos faction can pull their nyerk together :)

Not sure if its this or the complacency of being the faction with greater numbers,  Both sides have carebears, thats not the problem.  Not knowing how to PvP?  not sure cause both sides can say that.  I think its more of the defeatist attitude thats hurting the emos.  I do wish you well cause I dont want a server so dominant, ie KT, that sieges are just sitting waiting for the grass to grow.

Edit: Yes, I am a random with old gear.  A wet noodle hits harder than I do

LMAO... the asmos are bad af ???

They have ALWAYS been.. I keep laughing so hard when I see them jumping around trying to do something in siege.

Totally useless... it's one of the reasons I dont come to siege xD

And the best part is they think they can ACTUALLY PVP... LOOOOL and they know how to do strategies during sieges... 

PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK... hahahaha

it has nothing to do with numbers or lagging or running speed or other lame excuses xD absolutely nothing

The only thing you EVER need for a siege is  A BRAIN!!! a functioning Brain...

And guess which faction is lacking it at moment...

yup you guess it right... the furballs xD

I'm still amazed at how they think they can actually PvP.. it's always ridiculous to see their "geared" players thinking they can do something and jumping 1v5 xD and then getting 1-shot... LMAO

Anyway, seriously... the majority of people have no idea what sieging even means!

You only need ONE coordinated alliance of x-forms... O N E... and they can stomp through 200+ people + their x-forms... 

10 players with YELLOW gear CAN BURN an X-FORMED Templar in 20 seconds!!! 20 seconds!!! and he's dead

you just need brain and a leader... and that's all

We can fight how much we want on how the elyos are outnumbered on Danaria, which is actually true. But if until now no fix has been made to this, they are not going to do something now.

I last did a siege where asmos where so many to cover my whole minimap. 

There always need to be a winner and when they'll finally see that we are 0% contribution by one year, they will probably end up saying that they didn't notice before, and that was our fault nor participating enough in sieges.

Everything could be resolved closing new inscriptions in the asmos side on the server, while keeping open ours for a short time. 

But yea, as we know, we can wait a lot for that.

NimbleFantasticHarvestmen-size_restricte

@Venere-DN Your idea has been tried multiple times and it doesn't work. And ofc, you are right. No one wants to be on the "loosing side". That's why Asmos will transfer to DN and Elyos will transfer to KT. And best of all.. they will complain about how there is nothing to do there when they get there. Welcome to the world of the Asmodians on IS for years and years.

You say that as proof of being outnumbered, you offer your mini-map. Would it shock you to know that last night my mini-map was filled to the brim with Elyos dots? That there was an endless stream of them along the road to the fort. That the numbers looked totally overwhelming. There are two ways to check real numbers as your mini-map is hardly proof. One would be to have characters in each league on both sides and add up the numbers. The flaw in that one is that we can now white-name sieges again. So you will be missing the white-names. The second way would be to add up all the level 75+ or 80 characters online during siege time of both races. Ofc that doesn't take into account the people, like you, who chose not to siege. Though I prefer those numbers because it shows how many each faction -could- have if everyone would stop their complaining and actually show up.

So once the siege buff is fixed, you and I both know what will happen. When the buff reaches level 9, suddenly all those afk Elyos will suddenly feel like sieging and the Asmodians dancing on the walls will suddenly feel like not sieging and the fort will flip and stay that way until the buff falls. 

It's been two weeks and the buff is still broken. So you can relax and feel superior while you afk the siege in town.

Archived