NC. Danaria Elyos need your help.

Hatsuki-DN

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

Theres more imbalance than a stupid siege....

And Asmodians can claim the same. They are out just trying to quest or just trying to get into the cubic instance or any instance and get zerged by a group of Elyos with more gear than they have.

Try to keep in mind that the same problems you are having are being experienced at the same rate by players on the opposite side.

Both sides zerg. Both sides gank. Both sides hack. Both sides play alts on the other side. Both sides pay2win. Both sides rubbish talk. Both sides grief. And all of this at the same rate.

14 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And Asmodians can claim the same. They are out just trying to quest or just trying to get into the cubic instance or any instance and get zerged by a group of Elyos with more gear than they have.

Try to keep in mind that the same problems you are having are being experienced at the same rate by players on the opposite side.

Both sides zerg. Both sides gank. Both sides hack. Both sides play alts on the other side. Both sides pay2win. Both sides rubbish talk. Both sides grief. And all of this at the same rate.

LOLOLOLOOLOLO 

11-04-18_11-24-46-AM.png11-04-18_11-26-38-AM.png

Asmos

11-04-18_11-29-04-AM.png11-04-18_11-28-53-AM.png

Should we guess whats happening on EK and KT?

So your proof that you are outnumbered is that Asmodians are selling something at a smaller price.. that they have those bosses on lock down. Is there anything stopping your side from getting a group together and killing them? They are just a group. Looks like both factions have the same amount of them up. Perhaps the Elyos are getting those stones but are just selling them for more kinah. Sounds a little greedy to me. Is it that the Asmodians are completing the IDD? Ofc they are. They have the fort. Is it that they are completing the other end game instances at a higher rate? That has nothing to do with numbers. 

You can laugh all you like, but those screenshots don't prove that the Elyos are outnumbered.

Don't forget that people from your own faction have said that DN E issues are not numbers. It's leadership. Though leadership isn't needed to get a group or an alliance together to take out a group of enemies locking down open world mobs. Leadership isn't needed to get people into end game instance.. except IDD.

And I have no idea what EK or KT have to do with what is happening on DN. But sure. Go check what they have in their broker if it makes you feel better.

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

@Venere-DN Your idea has been tried multiple times and it doesn't work. And ofc, you are right. No one wants to be on the "loosing side". That's why Asmos will transfer to DN and Elyos will transfer to KT. And best of all.. they will complain about how there is nothing to do there when they get there. Welcome to the world of the Asmodians on IS for years and years.

You say that as proof of being outnumbered, you offer your mini-map. Would it shock you to know that last night my mini-map was filled to the brim with Elyos dots? That there was an endless stream of them along the road to the fort. That the numbers looked totally overwhelming. There are two ways to check real numbers as your mini-map is hardly proof. One would be to have characters in each league on both sides and add up the numbers. The flaw in that one is that we can now white-name sieges again. So you will be missing the white-names. The second way would be to add up all the level 75+ or 80 characters online during siege time of both races. Ofc that doesn't take into account the people, like you, who chose not to siege. Though I prefer those numbers because it shows how many each faction -could- have if everyone would stop their complaining and actually show up.

So once the siege buff is fixed, you and I both know what will happen. When the buff reaches level 9, suddenly all those afk Elyos will suddenly feel like sieging and the Asmodians dancing on the walls will suddenly feel like not sieging and the fort will flip and stay that way until the buff falls. 

It's been two weeks and the buff is still broken. So you can relax and feel superior while you afk the siege in town.

You're absolutely right. But as it has been tried multiple times, at least is something to do and to try again. I would surely appreciate any effort like that rather than nothing. I remember when it has been done on Kahrun like 3 or 4 years ago, they closed ELYOS side registrations because asmos were few. Problem is that elyos account creation has not been implemented again for months after that, and we ended up flipping the coin.

Anyway, I hope that someone will read this thread, as everyone would, but we all know this is not gonna speed them up in the process of fixing it.

giphy.gif

Not sure that they actually closed character creation. I believe they closed it during certain hours. People just waited and created characters later.

Two things to keep in mind. 

1. It's only been two weeks. There is no telling what will happen in the future. More of one side than the other might just quit the game leaving things more balanced.

2. We don't have any proof that one side has more players than the other. All we have is anecdotal claims like.. "my mini-map was full of red" or "I can't get anything done because of zergs".  

On 3/11/2018 at 3:26 AM, Capa-KT said:

They literally gave us ancient contracts for free the first 2 weeks through an event you can do on all your alts and get a maximum of 16 ancients contracts with 8 chars doing TS, BoS, FM & 5 CoE or Mirash for 2 weeks without including any reset scrolls or boost pack x d I can't even

That required you to have 8 toons of lvl 80 to do all these and frankly I personally didn't have them. Also I have a real life too, I am not trying to imply you do not but I cannot do 8 characters do all these instances even just for the event, do the camps, try to ninja cubic etc.

If I knew this would happen, I would have made alts on my main account since 5.8 to be ready, my alts are almost lvl 80 now and it is the end of the event. It is good it is account wide, but not all of us were ready for this and also we didn't all know about this being account wide.

Thankfully I got a good enough for my class but expect those that pay for transformations to get Kaisiniel at some point pretty early.

6 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

That required you to have 8 toons of lvl 80 to do all these and frankly I personally didn't have them. Also I have a real life too, I am not trying to imply you do not but I cannot do 8 characters do all these instances even just for the event, do the camps, try to ninja cubic etc.

If I knew this would happen, I would have made alts on my main account since 5.8 to be ready, my alts are almost lvl 80 now and it is the end of the event. It is good it is account wide, but not all of us were ready for this and also we didn't all know about this being account wide.

Thankfully I got a good enough for my class but expect those that pay for transformations to get Kaisiniel at some point pretty early.

It just requires like 1 weekend to get all your alts to 80 by afking luna with 400% xp buff. (sorry if you work on weekends) Also I got correct xforms on 5/6 of my accounts (cause somehow I prefer multiple accounts to stacking everything in 1 account) on first try of the ancient contract from event. Maybe its just rngesus at work but o well event is over no point saying anything at this point.

...so we had an event and there were people that had 8 alts, others that didn't and now the event is over, what if someone starts now, we all have an ancient transformation that probably will fit our class, those new players won't. You need a consistent way of giving people the ability to play with decency, you won't be a pro player with an ancient transformation of your class, you are only playing with dignity.

On 4/11/2018 at 10:27 AM, Shirayuki-DN said:

You want this gap to widen?

...do you? Because whoever starts today won't have the ancient you got. of course he doesn't deserve it because he didn't play as long as you did but he also lost the chance to get it when there was an event for it.

Lets not be salty, what you fail to do in your posts is to persuade people not to quit though, you might like what NCSoft did, you had 8 toons, you had time to do all these instances, you got RNG-lucky but there are plenty of people that don't see it as you see it. The game wil simply keep dieing like it kept so far, in Asmodian Katalam server all Asmodians will be rank 1 after the maintenance, we are so few left, we lost all sieges and the GP you would get from all these is not enough to keep your rank. I know NCSoft might not care about NA, but NCWest should. We already got a different exchange rate and after we filed complaints they DID make a change on the exchange table by lowering all enchants by 5 in requirements (in armos etc).

In EC in 5.8 after a gazillion of complaints they implemented the kick ability, it might have been abused a few times but in general it gave everyone what they deserved.

We disliked the coalition, people in all areas hated it, and by addressing the issue, you see the developers took it back to the correct active forming way.

You didn't try to persuade us to like the changes, you just told us how lucky or prepared you were for this pumpkin event, and indirectly told us to stop asking for a positive change of the game while so far it was the community that with hard work managed to make plenty of key changes to the game.

P.S. my post won't make the change, but it gave people the spark to start a fire of complaints and be assured the GMs will see these types of posts and address them to developers when they all see what EVERY person likes or dislikes about the game in all publishers. It is not just me and my post, it is not just one person that agrees, it is everyone together that we make this more important.

Me and a couple of friends didn't know soon enough about the ancient contracts so neither of us got them from this event  and we are returning players, I'm already discouraged on keep playing but I have to still play this s*it for 30 days cuz I got the prestige pass as bday gift lol after those 30 days I'm leaving this game again, I don't have any good tranformation only a green one that I use for spd but I haven't got a single one that has casting spd or magical stats..

4 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

It just requires like 1 weekend to get all your alts to 80 by afking luna with 400% xp buff. (sorry if you work on weekends) Also I got correct xforms on 5/6 of my accounts (cause somehow I prefer multiple accounts to stacking everything in 1 account) on first try of the ancient contract from event. Maybe its just rngesus at work but o well event is over no point saying anything at this point.

2 minutes ago, Norii-KT said:

Me and a couple of friends didn't know soon enough about the ancient contracts so neither of us got them from this event  and we are returning players, I'm already discouraged on keep playing but I have to still play this s*it for 30 days cuz I got the prestige pass as bday gift lol after those 30 days I'm leaving this game again, I don't have any good tranformation only a green one that I use for spd but I haven't got a single one that has casting spd or magical stats..

This is my point here, I also got myself two good transformations for my class from this event, but I was lucky and I hate having to be lucky to play the game. I do not want anyone to quit this game, I won't feel better because I got one that suits me while another didn't.

I got 2 contracts straight forward that are for my class, what if someone else did the EXACT same job I did but got worthless for his class. How is effort turned into profit when RNG is the key here?

One ancient contract of your choice per account that reaches lvl 80 is not a game changer for anyone other than the char that plays it and needs it. But it still is not good when some others will get the best contract and will simply step over you.

On 02/11/2018 at 5:29 AM, Hallo-DN said:

Feels bad to be the losing faction,doesnt it? Just admit Asmos have better teamwork and leading skills:) Outnumbering is a lie for this time!

Actually, this is true.
I decided to make an experiment. I leveled one asmodian and one elyos to 80 and proceeded to play on Lakrum. Every time I ran into a fight and needed/shouted for help. One or two asmodians came to help while in the elyos side, there were 4-5 times I was fighting against 2 asmodians and 2-3 elyos would simply avoid the fight because they're were too busy with their stuff. This behavior is what makes one faction strong and the other weak. Asmodians always had this teamwork spirit. IDK why, but since the beginning, asmos were more united.

pro player

Wrong game bro wrong game.

...do you? Because whoever starts today won't have the ancient you got. of course he doesn't deserve it because he didn't play as long as you did but he also lost the chance to get it when there was an event for it.

And what makes you think this is your one and only opportunity of an event giving ancient xform out?

what you fail to do in your posts is to persuade people not to quit though

26 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Also I have a real life too

Like you I have a real life too and i'm here for entertainment, not to persuade people not to quit.

8 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

you had 8 toons, you had time to do all these instances, you got RNG-lucky but there are plenty of people that don't see it as you see it

Last I check it was 1 account with 5 toons, 4 account with 1 toon each and 1 account with 2 toons and last I check, I only played on and off for about half the event duration aka 1 week. Yea maybe I am rng-lucky getting correct xforms on 5/6 of my accounts.

11 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

rank 1 after the maintenance

And last I checked, I am rank 1. Gear is no longer restricted by rank why bother? You need the rank for your epeen?

12 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

We already got a different exchange rate and after we filed complaints they DID make a change on the exchange table by lowering all enchants by 5 in requirements (in armos etc)

And look where has that gotten us now, people are complaining about compensation gear. By lowering the exchange table instead of only the top 5% running around in ultimate/legendary compensation armor now you have 40% running around in it and everyone else is getting rofl-stomped.

15 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

In EC in 5.8 after a gazillion of complaints they implemented the kick ability, it might have been abused a few times but in general it gave everyone what they deserved.

Abused a "few times"? Lul.

17 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

We disliked the coalition, people in all areas hated it, and by addressing the issue, you see the developers took it back to the correct active forming way.

You mean korea disliked the coalition, we just followed suit. But yea I agree coalition was bad.

18 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

You didn't try to persuade us to like the changes

Nani? Again refer to the top. I do not work for ncsoft and am under no obligation to persuade you to like the changes.

20 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

you just told us how lucky or prepared you were for this pumpkin event

Lucky I might agree but prepared? More like look at patch notes and reward list on a thursday at lunch at work via phone, logged on a friday, started using my brains to figure out how to get the most number of xform contracts with the least possible effort.

24 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

indirectly told us to stop asking for a positive change of the game while so far it was the community that with hard work managed to make plenty of key changes to the game.

U mean indirectly telling the community to be civilised and consolidate their cries of help into a single thread so ncsoft won't have to look through repeated posts after repeated posts of "I don't like furries" to actually get to the main issue which is kinah sink > kinah input into the game.

26 minutes ago, Norii-KT said:

Sorry to hear that, may I know when you actually got back to the game such that you did not hear of this event at all? Or even seen anyone forming anything on LFG? Or even seen the event NPC in game? Or even seen the forum posts? Well, I never used prestige and I don't see why you should force yourself to play until it runs out.

25 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

This is my point here, I also got myself two good transformations for my class from this event, but I was lucky and I hate having to be lucky to play the game. I do not want anyone to quit this game, I won't feel better because I got one that suits me while another didn't.

Again like I addressed in another post maybe we come from different societies and have different thoughts on the matter of RNG hence we prefer to play our games differently.

26 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I got 2 contracts straight forward that are for my class, what if someone else did the EXACT same job I did but got worthless for his class.

Just so you know, there are 5 cast speed xform 3 atk speed xforms and 3 hybrid ancient grade xforms.

28 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

How is effort turned into profit when RNG is the key here?

Is Aion your one and only korean mmo that you have played?

28 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

One ancient contract of your choice per account that reaches lvl 80 is not a game changer for anyone other than the char that plays it and needs it.

Again as I have addressed another post in this "I hate furries" forum, if ncsoft gave one ancient contract out as a free hand out via survey, the people who didn't manage to claim the survey cause they didn't log or whatever will be left out. Do you think its easier for someone to accept the fact that they didn't get an ancient xform because they didn't log in to claim it or is it easier to accept the fact they didn't get an ancient xform because they didn't participate in an event? Mind you, ncwest has never in my 4 years of on and off playing have a post on forums, on their website saying "o pls login, there is a survey to claim".

34 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

But it still is not good when some others will get the best contract and will simply step over you.

I don't mind and I thank these people for keeping the servers running. Like I said above, wrong game bro wrong game.

18 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Wrong game bro wrong game.

And what makes you think this is your one and only opportunity of an event giving ancient xform out?

Like you I have a real life too and i'm here for entertainment, not to persuade people not to quit.

Last I check it was 1 account with 5 toons, 4 account with 1 toon each and 1 account with 2 toons and last I check, I only played on and off for about half the event duration aka 1 week. Yea maybe I am rng-lucky getting correct xforms on 5/6 of my accounts.

And last I checked, I am rank 1. Gear is no longer restricted by rank why bother? You need the rank for your epeen?

And look where has that gotten us now, people are complaining about compensation gear. By lowering the exchange table instead of only the top 5% running around in ultimate/legendary compensation armor now you have 40% running around in it and everyone else is getting rofl-stomped.

Abused a "few times"? Lul.

You mean korea disliked the coalition, we just followed suit. But yea I agree coalition was bad.

Nani? Again refer to the top. I do not work for ncsoft and am under no obligation to persuade you to like the changes.

Lucky I might agree but prepared? More like look at patch notes and reward list on a thursday at lunch at work via phone, logged on a friday, started using my brains to figure out how to get the most number of xform contracts with the least possible effort.

U mean indirectly telling the community to be civilised and consolidate their cries of help into a single thread so ncsoft won't have to look through repeated posts after repeated posts of "I don't like furries" to actually get to the main issue which is kinah sink > kinah input into the game.

Sorry to hear that, may I know when you actually got back to the game such that you did not hear of this event at all? Or even seen anyone forming anything on LFG? Or even seen the event NPC in game? Or even seen the forum posts? Well, I never used prestige and I don't see why you should force yourself to play until it runs out.

Again like I addressed in another post maybe we come from different societies and have different thoughts on the matter of RNG hence we prefer to play our games differently.

Just so you know, there are 5 cast speed xform 3 atk speed xforms and 3 hybrid ancient grade xforms.

Again as I have addressed another post in this "I hate furries" forum, if ncsoft gave one ancient contract out as a free hand out via survey, the people who didn't manage to claim the survey cause they didn't log or whatever will be left out. Do you think its easier for someone to accept the fact that they didn't get an ancient xform because they didn't log in to claim it or is it easier to accept the fact they didn't get an ancient xform because they didn't participate in an event? Mind you, ncwest has never in my 4 years of on and off playing have a post on forums, on their website saying "o pls login, there is a survey to claim".

I don't mind and I thank these people for keeping the servers running. Like I said above, wrong game bro wrong game.

Is not that we didn't know about the event itself what we didn't know if that they let you choose an ancient contract from the 20 and 35 turn in event until it was too late, we had no idea that was even a selectable reward I got into the forums ofc for the event and randomly saw someone said you could select an ancient contract but I saw it too late I'm not always on the forums you know I read the event details when there it is a new event and that's all never did this event before neither my friends so we didn't exactly know that bundle will let you choose we just thought it was all rng so we didn't bother much doing it

12 minutes ago, Norii-KT said:

Is not that we didn't know about the event itself what we didn't know if that they let you choose an ancient contract from the 20 and 35 turn in event until it was too late, we had no idea that was even a selectable reward I got into the forums ofc for the event and randomly saw someone said you could select an ancient contract but I saw it too late I'm not always on the forums you know I read the event details when there it is a new event and that's all never did this event before neither my friends so we didn't exactly know that bundle will let you choose we just thought it was all rng so we didn't bother much doing it

I c. Well ncsoft has never been 100% clear about things before not to mention the event npc just went poof immediately at server time midnight today instead of at maintenance time which was what some people assumed. Hopefully they'll do better next time.

1 hour ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

...no I played other NCSoft mmo and I quit them as well. We get it, you like the changes, you already said so, you keep coming back to this thread writing how good and joyful it is for you, if you are not trying to persuade us we are wrong then you are here only to brag about yourself, we are all happy you enjoy this patch, we don't and we made a thread about it. Your input on this one made no change in how bad we feel about this patch, other than "haa, I knew about it and I have taken 8x chars with it hahaha you lost your chance" type of replies are not really giving any positive input.

But also this post was never about you since you do not agree with it but also have nothing to debunk it, you enjoy getting a butt plug by NCSoft, we just don't. We are making a constructive post here, we even learned things we didn't, like transforms being account wide, or the pumpkin event giving a sure ancient contract etc, other people gave a little bit of light, you just played the smart guy who knew all that and is in good standing. If we are a minority no change will be done, if we are the majority and quit the game will be more deserted.

Trying to be sarcastic about everyone's post here doesn't give you any credit, nor does it change anyone's mind about how bad these game mechanics are.

NCSoft won't make any changes because we dislike it, so why even post in these forums? Lets close it because whatever we say is irrelevant.

BUT the changes we wanted were local and relevant to the publisher not the developer, same way the things I said in my first post are local. GameForge (not a developer but a 3rd party publisher got extremely cheap transparent transformation scrolls and a whole different cash shop than us).

It is possible to give us cheaper transparent transformation scrolls, itis possible for them to lower the broker listing fee and it si possible for them to make getting contracts other way other than paying from your pocket (ie make the BCM contracts broker-able). You see I didn't ask them to fix no-animation cause they are not the developers.

Even luna daily and weekly were made for Russian servers  first(as I know), then we also got it now Koreans got it as well as a 6.2 feature along with Aion EU, we had luna daily and weekly before Koreans had it. That should probably make most (if not all) of your post pretty irrelevant and out of place.

48 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

...no I played other NCSoft mmo and I quit them as well. We get it, you like the changes, you already said so, you keep coming back to this thread writing how good and joyful it is for you, if you are not trying to persuade us we are wrong then you are here only to brag about yourself, we are all happy you enjoy this patch, we don't and we made a thread about it. Your input on this one made no change in how bad we feel about this patch, other than "haa, I knew about it and I have taken 8x chars with it hahaha you lost your chance" type of replies are not really giving any positive input.

But also this post was never about you since you do not agree with it but also have nothing to debunk it, you enjoy getting a butt plug by NCSoft, we just don't. We are making a constructive post here, we even learned things we didn't, like transforms being account wide, or the pumpkin event giving a sure ancient contract etc, other people gave a little bit of light, you just played the smart guy who knew all that and is in good standing. If we are a minority no change will be done, if we are the majority and quit the game will be more deserted.

Trying to be sarcastic about everyone's post here doesn't give you any credit, nor does it change anyone's mind about how bad these game mechanics are.

NCSoft won't make any changes because we dislike it, so why even post in these forums? Lets close it because whatever we say is irrelevant.

BUT the changes we wanted were local and relevant to the publisher not the developer, same way the things I said in my first post are local. GameForge (not a developer but a 3rd party publisher got extremely cheap transparent transformation scrolls and a whole different cash shop than us).

It is possible to give us cheaper transparent transformation scrolls, itis possible for them to lower the broker listing fee and it si possible for them to make getting contracts other way other than paying from your pocket (ie make the BCM contracts broker-able). You see I didn't ask them to fix no-animation cause they are not the developers.

Even luna daily and weekly were made for Russian servers  first(as I know), then we also got it now Koreans got it as well as a 6.2 feature along with Aion EU, we had luna daily and weekly before Koreans had it. That should probably make most (if not all) of your post pretty irrelevant and out of place.

You know why I keep coming back to this thread? Cause we have people like you quoting something I said on 4/11/2018. If after everything I wrote, you still refuse to take off your ear muffs and blind fold then so be it. O and for the record this post was never about you either because look at the topic "NC. Danaria Elyos Need Your Help.". I understand KT-Asmo is in sort of the same situation yes but clearly, your post has derailed off the topic too not to mention myself. And also, looks like someone didn't read the patch notes. I find it weird that materials are provided yet unused. And do you really want to mention GameForge? And since when, have I refuted you on the issue of giving cheaper transparent transformation scrolls, lowering broker listing fee and making contracts broker-able? You seem to be flinging all your woes onto the wrong person considering all we talked about was transformation contracts.

numbers do not equate to participation.

The first siege i would say it was too difficult to tell which side had the larger force. Probably for the second siege too. But 10 minutes in to the 3rd or the 4th you could see the difference. The pov for cleric, that's me, is slightly different. Whether we were on the right gate, the left gate, or knocking at the front i could see a little skirmish and then they would drop down from the wall. I could see the elyos getting overran almost instantly. Is the problem that asmos have more numbers or that he elyos bail after 1 or 2 trips to the kisk ...... idk, either way it will prove to be a detriment to both factions if it persists. Now some will try to pin it on leadership.But honestly, It doesnt matter who the leaders are. The orders they give are only good if the people follow them. And they dont. This is only going to get worse if and or when we drop to rank 1 and lose the ability to use gen/com chat.

One of aion's and probably all mmo's problems is that most people really dont care. If it's easy most will do it, if it takes some perseverance that number drops drastically. I know that some servers situations have put one faction at a terrible disadvantage, but does that make a shift against the other faction ok? Is an imbalance something you are ok to live with if it is in your factions favor? idk, i would say this ... dont listen to me, dont sit and argue on the forums about numbers. Next siege take a look for yourself. Take what you see and ask yourself is this good for the server? Is this good for Aion? If you are the new 'western market' gamer here for your 1 or 2 months yeah it is great. but for the people who live here it does not seem to promote any sort of longevity. NC is breaking the game enough as it is, we don't need to do it too.

8 minutes ago, Arlyce-DN said:

numbers do not equate to participation.

*snip*

Yes! This a million times over.

This is actually the crux of the problem. You can actually have equal or higher numbers in population, but if you can't get them out to siege.. you can't take a fort. The worst part of this is that there is not only nothing you (as a player) can do to help that, but there is less than nothing that the staff can do to force players to participate in sieges. Closing character creation for Asmodians isn't going to make the Elyos want to siege.

It's really frustrating.

After playing this game for like 6 years, Im not sure if we can say that sieges are only related with the population on each faction. Most of the players do not go to sieges or just do it once in a while.

There are something like seassons in Aion. Sometimes more people from a faction is atracted to do sieges and sometimes they get bored and do other things. In Siel the balance in power changed so many times in those years. Sometimes in just few weeks. Now in Katalam the asmodians appear to be few and weak. But never understimate them. They controlled the abyss many times. And as an elyo I remember that they owned Sillus, Silona and Pradeth most of the time. Actually Silona was green so few times. 

I've mentioned it before and I'll mention it 100 times over:

1. We are not outnumbered
  2. Wiping once at siege does not equal a fail. We're GOING to die, both sides are. Stop being afraid to die. Pick your pants back up and gtf back in. You. Have. To. Fight (if you want to win).
  3. Follow commands
  4. Many people on both sides are having frame issues and dc's, it's not just you or just Elyos.
  5. Not every siege ever will be a success. Losing is the best opportunity to reflect on what can be done differently and apply it next time. We really "aren't ever going to win" if you don't keep giving your very best.
  6. Stop being afraid to fight (mainly @ the plates running away bc they don't want to be at the front).
  7. ALLIANCE LEADERS (AND VICE) NEED TO REITERATE LEAGUE COMMANDS. USE YOUR /ALERT. If that's too much work, don't be a leader. This largely contributes to your members being in the wrong place because they don't know where to be.
  8. Help each other, in and outside of siege. I've only ever seen one person form for the Legendary Kibrium. Tell /3 why they should come help, many are unaware. We aren't going to siege better without better gear, we're only slowing ourselves down while the other side is progressing. Learn about them and help form a league for them. The entire thing (killing/pvp/looting) isn't long at all and it's over fast.

/endrant

Archived