Kinah ~

XXZ-DN

Something needs to be done. If you dare broker anything or, expand your inventory before level 80, you end up stranded without enough kinah for the flight or teleport a quest demands. If you miss one had choose to teleport or fly back, you get stuck with not enough kinah for the teleports and flights required by quests. I know a few who are stuck, nothing they can do, can't get kinah off another character on the account or, from a friend or legion mate, nada, just stuck due to lack of kinah. All they can do is delete that level 40-50 character and start again, not expanding inventory or brokering anything and, not flying or teleporting except when a quest demands it.

You certainly do need to be more mindful of where your kinah is going.

Switching stigmas costs 270k each time. So if I have dps stigmas in, I do everything I need to do with dps before I switch to heals for something. Then I am heals until the next day! And I have kinah.

I agree that kinah is an issue, but we also can't take things for granted that we did before. You can't pop something on the broker at an outrageous price because it is going to cost you an arm and a leg and if it doesn't sell, you won't have the kinah to put it up again. So prices for things might actually fall. Stranger things have happened. We can't just get on a brand new character and open all it's inventory slots. Thankfully we have decent prices in the personal shop so we can clean that inventory and sell things without having to return to town. Getting around costs a great deal of kinah, so yeah.. we have to be careful about transporting about.

A suggestion for making kinah. Pick the level 80 manastone bundle from your 7x weekly and daily lunah. You can sell whatever you get and that will give you some kinah. Also, full clearing Mirash is going to give a decent amount of kinah.

20 hours ago, Kailor-DN said:

Something needs to be done. If you dare broker anything or, expand your inventory before level 80, you end up stranded without enough kinah for the flight or teleport a quest demands. If you miss one had choose to teleport or fly back, you get stuck with not enough kinah for the teleports and flights required by quests. I know a few who are stuck, nothing they can do, can't get kinah off another character on the account or, from a friend or legion mate, nada, just stuck due to lack of kinah. All they can do is delete that level 40-50 character and start again, not expanding inventory or brokering anything and, not flying or teleporting except when a quest demands it.

If you do daily luna you have a chance of getting <Administrator's Boon – 1-Time Pass> which changes the fees of teleporting to 1 kinah this could help a little

The only people not complaining about kinah are people who already had kinah previous patch, so funny lol Staying 1 day with just one type of stigma is just silly, you're in a patch where you need to dps, support, pvp and whatnot. As a cleric who used to do everything with /3 people I had to constantly switch from DPS to heal so I could join groups, even when I made them myself some clerics were pure heal and I switched for the sake of our group. The stigma price is just silly and forcing us to do the same thing all day just so we won't be broke certainly isn't the right way. Just a random remark.

Everything needs to be looked at if making kinah is almost impossible but you have to spend kinah relevantly high for even teleporting. I say make teleporting for a new character (or a character that didn't log for a whole month or more) 1 kinah for the first week.

I didn't know stigma changing was so expensive since I play a sorcerer and I am super static about them, if 270k kinah is needed for changing one stigma that is very bad.

Also please, the game seriously doesn't give you ANY ways of making kinah at the moment and everything costs kinah.

The problem is bigger in the long run, if you look at it. A lot of players don't see it because they are old players with lots of leftover kinah but the new players are feeling it already.  You need kinah for food, potions, power shards, changing stigmas, transformation scrolls, enchanting, changing equipment stats, siege weapons and many more things if you care about end game.

The kinah you get now is not enough at all. To understand it further I can give some other example. I also play in EU and there you can sell items at npc at 3 times the original prices, here in NA at 2 times the original price. It was 4 then 1 but now it's set to 3. On EU they implemented kinah drops to last bosses in instances to compensate the lack of it, for example my mirash runs all have 500k added at the end of it . So overall it is more than here but I still feel like it's not enough. It will probably be enough when I can farm on all 11 characters but I can tell that it is a chore to do this every week so I can enjoy the game on one character I want. Not to forget that 'transferring' kinah from an alt to main it's quite some kinah sink because of the broker fees.

1 hour ago, Guitarra-DN said:

that 20% its discounted of the total, its not asked when you post the offer(that one its like 1%) and its close to 10% not 20, if my math doesnt fail

Nope, wanted to list an item for 1.5 mil (1,500,000) on my alt to get kinah off my main, LISTING fee was 320,000 up front, another 10% gone when it sells so, you loose roughly 30% by the time it's all said and done. NOT WORTH IT. I'll hoard stuff until it's fixed. Maybe it's supposed to be 2% and 11 % but the 2% seems to have an extra zero on it at the moment.

10 hours ago, Kailor-DN said:

Nope, wanted to list an item for 1.5 mil (1,500,000) on my alt to get kinah off my main, LISTING fee was 320,000 up front, another 10% gone when it sells so, you loose roughly 30% by the time it's all said and done. NOT WORTH IT. I'll hoard stuff until it's fixed. Maybe it's supposed to be 2% and 11 % but the 2% seems to have an extra zero on it at the moment.

stop  writing lies or show proof of it... : http://prntscr.com/le9j39 to me for 1,5m it ask for 33k kinah...

I just know what it asked for, never will I broker anything again at that rate. 10% I can see, that's normal brokerage fees be it a trade broker, auctioneer, or, consignment shop but, 20% is unheard of. That's just a scam, and any consignment based seller charging that is a scammer, life, game whatever, a scam is a scam.

Archived