Forums

Full loading (5 minutes) every time I load the client

8 hours ago, ArmeniaX-KT said:

Well, the title says for itself, I check some threads and google, read only config does not help at all. Any other solutions ?

Did you made read-only correct config.ini file? How it's look if you open it with any text editor?

locate your installation folder and look for Data inside you will find a folder called Dump edit with notepad or notepad++ the document called options and set normalstop from 0 to 1 now edit the document to only read so the game can't edit back to 0 done, you will stop the autoloading every time the game start it will load at 100% so you wont lose time with those lovely evergale DC sendlogs etc

no-load.png

Mine's 1 and I insta load after crashes, the thing is, you need to make the file read only after a normal close up of the game, not right after a crash or anything. Load the game normally, let it load til 100%, quit normally, then change the file to 1 and set it as read only. I did it like that and it works fine for me.

Ah, but that's only after the crashes. Ok, yeah, I thought the OP asked for a way to speed up the loading time the first time of the day, not after a crash. Then I'm fine, ty Liiny.

I wonder why so much stuff to load if they deleted half game.

Edited by KallSu-KT