MayBlue-DN

Lakrum Teleports Map (Elyos)

I collected screen shots and just put them on top of each other. (I do not have one for the Asmo side.)

HlPGPfc.png

The stars are the teleports (arties / Elyos camps) and the wings (safe pads / safe camps) are where we end up.

Bryos-DN   
15 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I am an Asmodian and about 2/3 of the teleports are gray for me. I never even understood how his map works.

Its not like Norsvold where you can teleport anywhere from the main base. From the base, you teleport to two locations, then from those locations you can teleport to te middle, then from the middle to the opposing faction's side, for example. Its like chaining teleports.

14 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Its not like Norsvold where you can teleport anywhere from the main base. From the base, you teleport to two locations, then from those locations you can teleport to te middle, then from the middle to the opposing faction's side, for example. Its like chaining teleports.

Thanks, I thought about something similar, it is just we are in Katalam and I am an asmodian so we are bound in safe zone or we get stepped over by elyos. I am in a hybernating mode, I log in, do a few things and then log out, I theoretically still play but practically (semi) quit it.

On, the collection of screen shots, I forget to put the teleport from East Bank. (Pink in this image. It doesn't go anywhere very helpful.)

S1PJnDF.png

Elyos Side Map

Edited by MayBlue-DN
Added Note this is an Elyos Map