Forums

The WORS PATCH EVER

Labrujaja-KT

The worst patch of aion ever seen, remove parchments and force us to become pathetic pokemons, something difficult and ugly, tatty that spends very quickly and completely imbalance the game, if you do not use that you are in slow motion by aion, BRAVO! ! BRAVO!!! , not happy take us skills and put them as they please, and if that were not enough tradeo of the broker, they give you a shit for your old team, leave only a map of shit pvp and pve? hahaha Zerg continuous, instances of shit that give shit and it only remains to become pokemon, let them kill you, become pokemon again, they kill you again, try to go to an instance turning you into pokemon, they kill you again, try improve a shitty team shit and go again, but oh! wait ... I do not have any more potions to be a pokemon, then to play in slow motion and kill zerg and back to start .... 1 damn patch crap, I vomit with the shit that has become aion. enjoy it eschatological players.

What drew me most to Aion years ago was the lore I would come across- around the website and in-game, the stories, you could discover when running doing quests. Little things like that put in the game made it that more immersive and special. Seeing the extent of what was removed made me feel... empty.

18 minutes ago, Amarynthia-KT said:

What drew me most to Aion years ago was the lore I would come across- around the website and in-game, the stories, you could discover when running doing quests. Little things like that put in the game made it that more immersive and special. Seeing the extent of what was removed made me feel... empty.

He.. he..... Me too plus the fact that we could fly ...what about the abyss where is it now? I feel like I am playing a game that is not Aion anymore. So sad. :(

7 hours ago, Amarynthia-KT said:

Have you leveled a new character on either side? If you love lore, I would suggest that you do. I was impressed, actually, by the reworking of the storyline and the inclusion (through books and cutscenes) of the lore into it. I know some people were upset about things that were not included, but try a play through with an open mind. I think you will be pleased.

Just don't play this game if you hate running around looking like a pokemon, I know I do,So many better games to spend your time and money on. I don't care what changes they make good or bad, if I have to look at that stupid butt bear thing while I play, I'm not playing it. You play these games for a feeling of immersion. You want to transform my cool looking daeva into some team mascot looking garbage, that pretty much ruins the immersion right there no matter what the story is. You know? And no, I'm not buying transparent scrolls on the  BCM for $1 each, you must be out of your rabid nyerking minds.

1 hour ago, Unskilled-KT said:

I see the pattern, only people who not capable invest in the game are complaining.

Keep playing, pay to win all you want, pay NCsoft thousands of dollars you could be using to do something good with in life. Then when 7.0 comes out, they delete everything you payed for, or give you some crap. Maybe people who pay are just suckers who don't know the right thing to do with their money, so they waste it all on transformation scroll. Some people don't have money growing out of trees to spend on stupid stuff that means nothing, some people do. It's your money, flush it down the toilet if you want.

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Have you leveled a new character on either side? If you love lore, I would suggest that you do. I was impressed, actually, by the reworking of the storyline and the inclusion (through books and cutscenes) of the lore into it. I know some people were upset about things that were not included, but try a play through with an open mind. I think you will be pleased.

I did do just that yesterday.  I made a new account and a new character.  I tried to think like a new player and it was what?  This is nothing.  So by the time I got to Beluslan(spelling) I was bored and logged off.  Follow the Odella really?  So yes I did try.

Just now, Dyani-KT said:

I did do just that yesterday.  I made a new account and a new character.  I tried to think like a new player and it was what?  This is nothing.  So by the time I got to Beluslan(spelling) I was bored and logged off.  Follow the Odella really?  So yes I did try.

Follow the Odella was actually from the old leveling process.

I was talking about the Ishalgen/Poeta where they give you the lore in a really well done cutscene and then give you a chance to browse all the books behind the main character. I can't imagine a lore-hound who didn't sit and read them all. Sad that you didn't like it.

As someone who has played since shortly after launch and really love the lore, I actually thought it was well done.

27 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Who the hell do you think you are to down people who choose to spend their money differently to you? Without them, your "precious 3.5 patch" wouldnt even have existed.

Go back to Fortnite, your account is probably unbanned by now.

I don't care how you spend your money, flush it down the toilet if you want. But just so you know, any game where you can pay real money to have an advantage over someone who doesn't is not a game. I don't know what that is, It would be like if football was pay to win, they don't even have the game, the franchise with the most money wins by default.It's people like you who spend all this money on games like this that cause them to keep making them. And it's horrible. Even if you do spend a thousand dollars to be better than everyone else,  why would you even feel good beating someone who didn't you accomplished nothing, your wallet did the work for you, That sir, is not a game on any level. I bet people like you can't play games where everyone has to win with pure brain power and skill, because you're a garbage player, so you only play games where you can win by paying real money, Hey, if you lack skill, on games like this, the wallet can make up for it. And I never played fortnite. I play WoW private server, because that game is good, and fun, and people have to play without the help of their wallets. you see who the good people really are then. You're just a garbage pay to win player, you have no skill, only skill you have is your huge credit card limit. I have one too, just not dumb enough to waste money on bullnyerk. I like to play games for the challenge, and the feeling of being superior in skill to someone, as soon as your wallet comes into play. That feeling is gone.

Just now, Shirayuki-DN said:

And why not just leave?

I only came here to see if they fixed the transformations, or announce a classic server like they did on Lineage II, I was getting to that, not playing this dumpster of a game, you go ahead and have fun though. Make sure you give NCsoft lots of money so they can have more ideas of how to get rich off you dummies. No class bad gamer. Got your GP rank because you bought a million EB scroll from BCM, so your rank means nothing

The Franchise in football does win by default. Even if the team loses, they win. Not sure what you are getting at.

In the age of f2p games, games have become more and more pay2win or pay2gofaster or pay2haveanadvantage. Very few games are like Overwatch, for example, where everything in the store is cosmetic.

The main thing I see right now as "pay2win" in Aion is the transform contracts. Luna can be seen as pay2winish now since you can do more PvP instances by buying another entry with luna, though we have had entrance cd packs and scrolls, so that isn't really new. At least instances don't give GP any more, but they do give PvP enchantment stones and you don't even have to win to get them. Luna can also be used to insta-res. That is pay2winish, too, but not seeing it used much. It's really expensive. The only enchantment stones that you can outright buy are PvE. So that isn't giving anyone a leg up against another player since PvE is cooperative anyway. 

A gaming company is not a charity nor is it a not-for-profit organization. They exist to make money. They allow us to use their product for free and then try and entice us to spend money. The case may be made that with this patch, they are doing the exact opposite. Or maybe they are making money hand over fist from people that aren't posting angrily on the forums. I just hope if they are making money now, that they put some of it back into Aion in the form of our very own staff member who will make sure that Aion doesn't get the leftovers of everyone's time.

I would love for Aion to be someone's top priority.

All of that being said.. I think we can all say a big THANK YOU to the whales.. even when they slaughter us in their pay2win transform. They are the ones keeping the doors open.

20 minutes ago, Raiuken-KT said:

I only came here to see if they fixed the transformations

Nani? Fix?

21 minutes ago, Raiuken-KT said:

announce a classic server like they did on Lineage II

Pretty sure its been said time and time again NA doesn't have the population and anyway I think it went south in korea.

21 minutes ago, Raiuken-KT said:

Got your GP rank because you bought a million EB scroll from BCM, so your rank means nothing

LUL. If you just came here out of your cave and don't know nothing about the person your talking about don't come and start shit.

Just now, Shirayuki-DN said:

Nani? Fix?

Pretty sure its been said time and time again NA doesn't have the population and anyway I think it went south in korea.

LUL. If you just came here out of your cave and don't know nothing about the person your talking about don't come and start shit.

Why not? What are you going to do about it? Transform into your butt bear and own me? ahaha

@Shirayuki-DN To an extend though. I for example, am in full Yellow, armor +10 and weapon +15. But people with exchanged purple/red are dealing more dmg to me than I do to them. It's a little bit unfair that players who made their Prime to +15 (unpurified) didn't get anything. I myself spent hundreds on omegas and supplements because i heard we would get +5 yellow for +15 prime. Only at the end of the patch have I seen the table with gear exchange.

Now onto a different topic.

I realized my transformations last only 7 minutes at most. Weren't they supposed to last 10 minutes like EU and KR ? 

20 minutes ago, TheStorm-KT said:

@Shirayuki-DN To an extend though. I for example, am in full Yellow, armor +10 and weapon +15. But people with exchanged purple/red are dealing more dmg to me than I do to them. It's a little bit unfair that players who made their Prime to +15 (unpurified) didn't get anything. I myself spent hundreds on omegas and supplements because i heard we would get +5 yellow for +15 prime. Only at the end of the patch have I seen the table with gear exchange.

The exchange gear table was put out well in advance of the patch. That is one thing that they absolutely did correctly. There really isn't room for the argument "I didn't know".

If you were running around in unpurified +15 prior to the patch, you were getting your backside handed to you by those who were running around in +20 purified gear. Those are the same people who are killing you know. So nothing has really changed and the status quo was maintained. The thing is, with this patch there is a top end to gear. Once those people who were killing you before get +15 Ultimate, they can't get any higher. In time you will get there, too. Not saying it will be easy or fast or that you will want to stick around until you do, but I personally find comfort in the fact that once I do catch up, the bar won't be moved.

11 minutes ago, TheStorm-KT said:

? Why are we suddenly talking about compensation gear? FYI the gear exchange table for NA has been out for quite some time before the patch and just because you heard doesn't mean its true of course you have to confirm things on your own. You spent hundreds (like irl dollars?) on omegas and supplements? Well I just have to tell you that you spent without planning ahead then and its not anyone else' fault for your waste of money. The fact you mentioned omegas and supplements is already a fatal error in your statement because if you had seen the gear exchange which no one is stopping you from doing so and seen the october preview with the power up event and end of the world event you would have added 1 and 2 together that the best way to go about armor exchange was tempering hats.

And to add on yes I'm also in your situation in 5.8 running around in +15 prime but I actually saw the gear exchange table and didn't have to spend irl dollars to get temperings to work on compensation via hats.

Aly and Shirayuki were faster than me, so I guess I will stick to the question. :P

Its a custom change for our region. The greater the grade of the transformation, the less it lasts for. Common ones are the only ones that last 10 minutes. Superiors are 8 min and so on. Potions also last a bit less than their transformation counterparts.

Basically, this meant to put a counter. You exchange using less transformation scrolls for more stats.

How about just let us grind for gear that has all the stats we need and looks cool? Now you want me to grind gear, and transformations, and pay to have them hidden? oh, the drudgery. Aion is a very odd game, it's like they go out of their way to make things that should be simple complicated. What ever happened to farming instances with hard bosses for gear? Why does something so simple as getting stats have to be so overly complicated?

1 hour ago, Raiuken-KT said:

I only came here to see if they fixed the transformations, or announce a classic server like they did on Lineage II, I was getting to that, not playing this dumpster of a game, you go ahead and have fun though. Make sure you give NCsoft lots of money so they can have more ideas of how to get rich off you dummies. No class bad gamer. Got your GP rank because you bought a million EB scroll from BCM, so your rank means nothing

10 minutes ago, Raiuken-KT said:

How about just let us grind for gear that has all the stats we need and looks cool? Now you want me to grind gear, and transformations, and pay to have them hidden? oh, the drudgery. Aion is a very odd game, it's like they go out of their way to make things that should be simple complicated. What ever happened to farming instances with hard bosses for gear? Why does something so simple as getting stats have to be so overly complicated?

Please just stop and leave, return in 6 month to check if classic is up. Good luck in dota2/fortnite/somehtingelse

Archived