Level 53, no quests left

Delire-KT

I am not sure if this is still the case since the last patch so someone might have to confirm, but before 6.x the way to level from 53 to 65 is literally spam BT. And ever since they put a portal to BT from Ing/Gelk, and raised the fast track level cap to 65, you can actually (finally) do BT on fast track and get insane exp even if you duo if you can't solo with the class you are trying to level at the moment.

Actually reading up on it, seems that 6.0 changed this game into something that I won't like anyway. I don't want to level in a completely safe and sterile pve environment. I could slowly grind the xp, but everything indicates that the game cannot reciprocate that kind of effort.

1 hour ago, Delire-KT said:

Actually reading up on it, seems that 6.0 changed this game into something that I won't like anyway. I don't want to level in a completely safe and sterile pve environment. I could slowly grind the xp, but everything indicates that the game cannot reciprocate that kind of effort.

Slowly grinding the exp should be unnecessary. A luna instance or two should tide you over whatever gap happened there. Once you get to the last zone, there's itty bitty pvp on every step, it's kind of neat.

I see what you mean now. I got 1 level. Thank you for the information. I am still unhappy with the game design however. I came here because Aion had the reputation of having spontaneous pvp during a large amount of the leveling process, but leveling has been a boring experience so far, not much different from most other mmo's. I kept thinking that this would change upon reaching middle levels, but it seems not. I see now that what I was missing was the Luna instances, not some other world zone with faction interaction. I am not going to stick with this game.

You probably skipped some dark blue quests or solo instances then.

I've never run out of quests/campaigns or XP content while I was leveling my alt on the new patch honestly, which is probably the only good thing this expansion is doing. Leveling is simple and basic now, it's not the main idea of the game anymore.

Boring? I guess, but what the game is trying to achieve is to get you to max level as soon as possible, which is probably around 2-3 days worth of grind for newcomers, and immerse you in the actual end-game content.

If you were expecting mindless grinding (Warframe style) and twinking sub 60 like in the old days of Aion, you're gonna be disappointed.

Now, I'd actually recommend you to stick with the game at least until you hit max level, which is actually easier to do than it sounds (and try not skipping any PVE content such as dark blue quests or solo instances, since they make it easier to hit the next level milestone without having to do Luna or whatever else) and then decide for yourself if it's worth it.

If even with end-game content, both pve/pvp, you won't find the game fun, then I'd guess uninstalling and searching for a better one is the answer.

Archived