Luna workshop skins?

Nirena-KT

I've been wondering about this for a while since I heard about Luna changes. It seems like with Luna revamp we can't craft any free skins anymore, since all the recipes are gone and replaced with different stuff. Will there be any replacement for that? Additional menu for skins/mounts only like before? Or, everything got moved to gold sand shop & BCM, where things are being sold for kinah/ingots/real money, and it means we won't be able to craft skins and permanent mounts anymore?... Not to mention that existing skins @ gold sand are just... Bad. But I'm expecting more items to be added though.

I'd love to hear some clearing up about this, and if there's some changes planned or not... @Cyan

1 hour ago, Ressentiment-DN said:

Only available for real money and events now. 

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

I don't think so. Luna was changed to give actual items that are needed to play and no longer gives cosmetics.

Lol so they just took it away.

Makes no sense to just drop it like this, there should be some replacement then.

24 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Why? Luna is more helpful and less cosmetic. If you want cosmetic, you have to pay for it with kinah, gold ingots, real money or off the broker from those that do pay for it in some manner. 

I'm not saying it's not helpful. It's just that lot of players including me got used to farmable mounts and cosmetics from luna and it just feels like a rip off for it to be taken away completely? And now all those items are kinda gone from the game, that's what I'm saying.

The term "gone" isn't surprising for 6.2 update but anyways.

10 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I thought it was a good change. Makes luna more relevant. Of course we counted on it for cosmetics before. Now we have to find those things in other ways. It's a change and change is always a little weird. 

I agree that it's a nice change, but it would be better if old luna stayed too or moved somewhere else

Luna items are good, luna prices are not. what used to cost 20 luna now cost 160 luna but, you don't get any more luna for the same price on the BCM that you did before. an 80% increase in luna cost should mean 80% more luna in the bundles for the price or, an 80% price drop on bundles one.

That was actually addressed. Because of the huge jump in functionality of luna, the prices for things were increased. To compensate for that, any luna we still had on our characters was quadrupled and then sent to us via the mail. 

All luna going forward, though, is priced correctly (in NCWest's mind) for the improved functionality of the system.

Mounts were useful. Cabinets and decor were also useful; especially since we can't make them anymore. Skins were useful too, not merely for cosmetic but for selling. Sure, it's great that the luna has "useful" stuff in it now, but now it lacks any sort of variety. Not to mention the cost of what you're crafting to get "a" item, sucks. Seriously; 15 Flawless, 6 Cloudy, 12 Chipped, 12 Clear, and 3 Lights for a 100%  scroll "bundle" that contains "a" (as in singular) transformation scroll? The Luna Workshop as it stands is useless to me. I am not interested in what it has to offer and as of now don't see myself buying Luna for it. Toss the skins and mounts and craftables back into the mix and sure. 

3 minutes ago, Venka-KT said:

Not to mention the cost of what you're crafting to get "a" item, sucks. Seriously; 15 Flawless, 6 Cloudy, 12 Chipped, 12 Clear, and 3 Lights for a 100%  scroll "bundle" that contains "a" (as in singular) transformation scroll?

Up to 10 scrolls from those bundles.

3 minutes ago, Venka-KT said:

Mounts were useful. Cabinets and decor were also useful; especially since we can't make them anymore. Skins were useful too, not merely for cosmetic but for selling. Sure, it's great that the luna has "useful" stuff in it now, but now it lacks any sort of variety. Not to mention the cost of what you're crafting to get "a" item, sucks. Seriously; 15 Flawless, 6 Cloudy, 12 Chipped, 12 Clear, and 3 Lights for a 100%  scroll "bundle" that contains "a" (as in singular) transformation scroll? The Luna Workshop as it stands is useless to me. I am not interested in what it has to offer and as of now don't see myself buying Luna for it. Toss the skins and mounts and craftables back into the mix and sure. 

I agree. The mats we need for crafting basic things is too high.

Archived