Niwdex-DN

NA - Ereshkigal [NEW]- Unbalanced Factions.

Hello everybody.

I just started playing Aion again after 6 years in this new server. Patch looks nice, sometimes after you end your weeklies, instances runs and camps you find nothing to do but, this is not the point.

My point is: It's annoying how unbalanced the factions are right now, Asmodian faction outnumber Elyos like 4:1 and its clearly seen during the sieges, camps, world bosses and everything. I think it's time to block the creation of new Asmodian Characters in order to balance a little bit the factions. 

Those are my thoughts, hope you have this suggestion in your consideration.I'll be  reading what other people who plays the server think.

Thanks.

Edit

Aly-DN   

Can you submit proof pls? Screenshots of a red mini-map don't work. "I get zerged when I step out of town" doesn't work. You need to post screenshots of searches by class of level 80 characters from both sides. That's the only way we will really know how imbalanced the races are.

Though even with that proof, keep in mind that there have been grossly imbalanced servers since launch and that imbalance persisted for literally -years- and NCWest/NCSoft were incapable of turning that imbalance around. Incentives didn't work. Closing character creation didn't work. Marking the server "recommended" didn't work. Offering server exclusive discounts on the store didn't work. Having GMs actually login to the game, recruit for sieges -and- give the smaller side a special siege buff did not work.

I have played Aion for 9 years. I played on the only Asmodian dominated server in NA (Kaisinel) that only got worse after the first merges. I quit for a small while and returned only to play Asmodian on Israphel that was so Elyos dominated that yes, NCWest actually took notice and bent over backwards to try and help us and nothing changed. Finally I paid them $50 to let me go somewhere where I wasn't just a speed bump.

It's only been 2 weeks. I am not saying that 100% things will get better for you, but as someone who struggled, I would suggest gathering data. Post it. Actually looking at the numbers will help you see how bad the issue actually is. Try and stay rational about things. It helps a lot.

Best of luck.

9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Can you submit proof pls? Screenshots of a red mini-map don't work. "I get zerged when I step out of town" doesn't work. You need to post screenshots of searches by class of level 80 characters from both sides. That's the only way we will really know how imbalanced the races are.

Though even with that proof, keep in mind that there have been grossly imbalanced servers since launch and that imbalance persisted for literally -years- and NCWest/NCSoft were incapable of turning that imbalance around. Incentives didn't work. Closing character creation didn't work. Marking the server "recommended" didn't work. Offering server exclusive discounts on the store didn't work. Having GMs actually login to the game, recruit for sieges -and- give the smaller side a special siege buff did not work.

I have played Aion for 9 years. I played on the only Asmodian dominated server in NA (Kaisinel) that only got worse after the first merges. I quit for a small while and returned only to play Asmodian on Israphel that was so Elyos dominated that yes, NCWest actually took notice and bent over backwards to try and help us and nothing changed. Finally I paid them $50 to let me go somewhere where I wasn't just a speed bump.

It's only been 2 weeks. I am not saying that 100% things will get better for you, but as someone who struggled, I would suggest gathering data. Post it. Actually looking at the numbers will help you see how bad the issue actually is. Try and stay rational about things. It helps a lot.

Best of luck.

Uuuuuhhhh. just go to a siege. Any siege. It's just a numbers game at this point and the Asmodian faction has more. And if you go to a camp on the Elyos side you are almost guaranteed to see at least 8+ asmos show up and just sit on the camp. And 4;1 is pretty damn close. We struggle to get about 130 in a league.

Gern-EK   

what ivanka says is true, if you roam a while around lakrum you will see most of time asmodians have most of the artifacts captured, they zerg around in a  nonstop 2/3vs1 while you try to quest, in sieges they always win, because of that they have better pvp gear. I have seen elyos faction put up the fight, we have made great effort to win sieges but seems like its not possible since they always have an abyssmal advantage. The only thing we want is that ncwest take care about their player base and work on to balance things.

Aly-DN   

Right. But all of this is anecdotal. It's what you personally see and I guarantee you that if you ask Asmodians on EK some will say the exact same thing. That they can't get anything done and are getting zerged by Elyos constantly.

You really need to find and post -numbers- with screenshots, like Forthyn did for SL. It's a lot of work, but it will get your point across much better than just saying, "I get zerged" or "my mini-map was red".

Just a word of advice from a long time player.

Tohur-EK   

Server has just about same numbers on each side. There are asmos with the same issues as you and don't say crap about sieges to be frank you guys had Divine siege last night in the bag until the very end you guys screwed up with the Arti as seems you guys do not know how to pop artifacts without getting canceled. if you guys were smart last night that fort would be green, but seems you guys have noobs leading you 

Hi! Hope you all are well. Elyos have a chance, you guys just need someone whose gonna Lead you guys! and you guys could do it, last night we had a new lead for asmo until, i took it back.You guys would of had it honestly, but its fair. Last night you guys had even numbers and we're able to push us quite a bit! I love the fight :)  keep trying 

- :x

9 hours ago, Tohur-EK said:

Server has just about same numbers on each side. There are asmos with the same issues as you and don't say crap about sieges to be frank you guys had Divine siege last night in the bag until the very end you guys screwed up with the Arti as seems you guys do not know how to pop artifacts without getting canceled. if you guys were smart last night that fort would be green, but seems you guys have noobs leading you 

Okay, can you actually get the facts before you spout wrong ones plox? Last night Elyos at :00 had 150 in league, while asmos had 192/192 and were well into working on 3 alliances in a second league. And you want to sit there and say its "pretty balanced"? Lmao. Its balanced in skill, because we're outnumbered we still manage to push and wipe Asmos becasue we are just better at RvR. If numbers were truly even the server would be Elyos. Plain and simple. 

Tohur-EK   
2 hours ago, 17s1333-KT said:

Okay, can you actually get the facts before you spout wrong ones plox? Last night Elyos at :00 had 150 in league, while asmos had 192/192 and were well into working on 3 alliances in a second league. And you want to sit there and say its "pretty balanced"? Lmao. Its balanced in skill, because we're outnumbered we still manage to push and wipe Asmos becasue we are just better at RvR. If numbers were truly even the server would be Elyos. Plain and simple. 

League numbers mean squat when there are many people not in league going for max GP come our side and look at numbers and you would see they are pretty close. frankly the issue with you guys is you have uber noobs leading you. like how does your leaders not know how to pop an artifact without getting canceled! you guys had Divine fort and lost it because of noob people. frankly both sides have noobs leading that don't even know how to properly control artifacts. 

Edited by Tohur-EK

On 11/5/2018 at 6:47 AM, Gern-EK said:

what ivanka says is true, if you roam a while around lakrum you will see most of time asmodians have most of the artifacts captured, they zerg around in a  nonstop 2/3vs1 while you try to quest, in sieges they always win, because of that they have better pvp gear. I have seen elyos faction put up the fight, we have made great effort to win sieges but seems like its not possible since they always have an abyssmal advantage. The only thing we want is that ncwest take care about their player base and work on to balance things.

Lakrum right now... lol

AgXsv6zz.jpg

16 hours ago, Pookiooki-DN said:

Hi! Hope you all are well. Elyos have a chance, you guys just need someone whose gonna Lead you guys! and you guys could do it, last night we had a new lead for asmo until, i took it back.You guys would of had it honestly, but its fair. Last night you guys had even numbers and we're able to push us quite a bit! I love the fight :)  keep trying 

I though Trevyn was leading. I had some friend in tho the siege leader channel and it was someone else making the calls. That's weird...

Anyways asmos took it. Thanks for everyone that helped.

17 hours ago, Pookiooki-DN said:

Wait, did you say even numbers?

When and where?! The most we've ever had was 150 ish, the siege you are talking about we had 130, compared to about 250+ of yours, but im not hating, just another f@ck up by ncsoft balancing, oh well, saw this coming.

Edited by Novasky-EK

I think elyos has a chance i don't believe factions are 4:1 but maybe 2:1

18 hours ago, Pookiooki-DN said:

Yo you can't even  lead a group of ducklings. You and your legion are the type of people that use experienced player's knowledge and leech credit off of them. Your dad should have taught you better from his old Israphael days...

Edited by Parodigy-DN

Tohur-EK   
3 hours ago, Novasky-EK said:

Wait, did you say even numbers?

When and where?! The most we've ever had was 150 ish, the siege you are talking about we had 130, compared to about 250+ of yours, but im not hating, just another f@ck up by ncsoft balancing, oh well, saw this coming.

Again get this through your feeble little mind pigeon League numbers mean squat when you got people not in league going for max GP. And also there was not 250 asmos at siege lol.  

Edited by Tohur-EK

41 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

Again get this through your feeble little mind pigeon League numbers mean squat when you got people not in league going for max GP. And also there was not 250 asmos at siege lol.  

The only reason you would be writing this is because you're asmo, so I assume you are. And yes numbers do matter, try matching our numbers for a siege and find out. And there wasnt 250 asmos? What does a full league of 192 and 3 more alliances make? Oh and wait, the white names that want "more" gp, regardless if its 230, 240, 250... w/e it doubles and sometimes even more our numbers. And you guys think we have even numbers lmao, thats only because our 130-150 elyos can wipe your league and those few more alliances yall got. 😆

Edited by Novasky-EK

10 hours ago, Tohur-EK said:

League numbers mean squat when there are many people not in league going for max GP come our side and look at numbers and you would see they are pretty close. frankly the issue with you guys is you have uber noobs leading you. like how does your leaders not know how to pop an artifact without getting canceled! you guys had Divine fort and lost it because of noob people. frankly both sides have noobs leading that don't even know how to properly control artifacts. 

You do realize that the algorithm and formula used to calculate contribution and decide how much GP people get changed with 6.2, right? They changed it so that being in league or not makes no difference, and they also made it class/role friendly because support chanters and clerics always struggled to get GP. It makes 0 difference if you're a white name or in the league. League is purely for organizational purposes. And as for Elyos white names, we maybe had maybe no more than 10? When you keep this in mind, it does become a numbers game. We had at most 150, maybe 160 at Divine? You guys had a full league, and had 3 alliances formed into a second league, PLUS random white names (because taking white names into account is so important to your argument). 

It's okay though I guess, go ahead and depend on your numbers. You'll need the extra meatshields for when Elyos get transforms to play around with. We've already proven we can wipe all asmos when outnumbered 2:1. We are just plain better at RvR. 

Tohur-EK   
10 minutes ago, 17s1333-KT said:

You do realize that the algorithm and formula used to calculate contribution and decide how much GP people get changed with 6.2, right? They changed it so that being in league or not makes no difference, and they also made it class/role friendly because support chanters and clerics always struggled to get GP. It makes 0 difference if you're a white name or in the league. League is purely for organizational purposes. And as for Elyos white names, we maybe had maybe no more than 10? When you keep this in mind, it does become a numbers game. We had at most 150, maybe 160 at Divine? You guys had a full league, and had 3 alliances formed into a second league, PLUS random white names (because taking white names into account is so important to your argument). 

It's okay though I guess, go ahead and depend on your numbers. You'll need the extra meatshields for when Elyos get transforms to play around with. We've already proven we can wipe all asmos when outnumbered 2:1. We are just plain better at RvR. 

GP is ALREADY based on Class and you guys had the siege Sunday plain and simple.. that fort should be green right now.

51 minutes ago, Novasky-EK said:

The only reason you would be writing this is because you're asmo, so I assume you are. And yes numbers do matter, try matching our numbers for a siege and find out. And there wasnt 250 asmos? What does a full league of 192 and 3 more alliances make? Oh and wait, the white names that want "more" gp, regardless if its 230, 240, 250... w/e it doubles and sometimes even more our numbers. And you guys think we have even numbers lmao, thats only because our 130-150 elyos can wipe your league and those few more alliances yall got. 😆

Again you guys had the siege Sunday plain and simple. 

You two guys are just looking for excuses for your mistake. fort would have been green if you guys did not make a dumb mistake on the arti.

And sorry but it WAS pretty even numbers sunday with your white names in the mix

Edited by Tohur-EK

3 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

And sorry but it WAS pretty even numbers sunday with your white names in the mix

Lmao, "even" he says. Okay. We'll see next Sunday when screenshots are posted of league windows and all attending players per class are posted. 

Pixie-EK   
On 11/4/2018 at 9:47 PM, Gern-EK said:

they zerg around in a  nonstop 2/3vs1 while you try to quest, in sieges they always win, because of that they have better pvp gear. I have seen elyos faction put up the fight, we have made great effort to win sieges but seems like its not possible since they always have an abyssmal advantage. The only thing we want is that ncwest take care about their player base and work on to balance things.

You don't think Elys zerg us Asmodians too? Believe me they do. We can't go do quests alone. About siege, Elys almost ALMOST won siege but ya'll messed up with the artifacts. You forget about the sea of Red on both sides. I say keep trying, don't give up just yet. Start giving up and you lose even more players. 

10 minutes ago, Pixie-EK said:

You don't think Elys zerg us Asmodians too? Believe me they do. We can't go do quests alone. About siege, Elys almost ALMOST won siege but ya'll messed up with the artifacts. You forget about the sea of Red on both sides. I say keep trying, don't give up just yet. Start giving up and you lose even more players. 

You right, we messed up on the last artifact... But even if we would have activated it, it only would've made you unable to do anything for 20 secs, and let me tell you we wouldn't be able to wipe all of you in that period of time, even if we did.. You guys would've just pushed back in the fort and wiped us before we could burn down the diety.

As for open world, both factions will get zerged at some point, thats just how aion is.

All I'm saying, I hope we start seeing more numbers on our side instead of losing some.

Blank-EK   

"Even number btw" xD you asmos are just bad and blame it on number saying that number is equal LMAO

you asmos didnt even need the fcking artifact to beat our ass and you call it even number? yeah stop lying to yourself you guys need a whole group to kill a 1 elyos doing weekly quest

Aly-DN   

@Blank-EK Are you offering numbers in legion as proof of being outnumbered? You do realize that some of those could be alts and some people could not be in a legion, but still participating.

That really proves nothing, but thanks.