Niwdex-DN

NA - Ereshkigal [NEW]- Unbalanced Factions.

Blank-EK   
3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

@Blank-EK Are you offering numbers in legion as proof of being outnumbered? You do realize that some of those could be alts and some people could not be in a legion, but still participating.

That really proves nothing, but thanks.

yeah I'm sure they all have alts

anyway I hope they are going to fix this imbalance somehow

Aly-DN   

They can't and they won't.

There has been an imbalance in the races since the game launched. Back when we paid a monthly fee to play, they couldn't fix it. And it's not that they haven't tried. It's just that nothing works.

When the siege buff works, the impoverished side will take forts. That's the only thing that will help you.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

They can't and they won't.

There has been an imbalance in the races since the game launched. Back when we paid a monthly fee to play, they couldn't fix it. And it's not that they haven't tried. It's just that nothing works.

When the siege buff works, the impoverished side will take forts. That's the only thing that will help you.

Do you like to mention any chance you can that you've been playing since beta? Congratz -- you've played the game more than others, but yet you still don't think about the history of the servers. Kahrun was unbalanced when it launched and thus NC locked character creation. Kahrun did enjoy a pretty long time of feeling balanced. Of course, this would fluctuate throughout the day given most KR-E players weren't based in North America, therefore, KR-E was stronger in afternoon sieges while Asmos had more numbers in the evening sieges. This was back when we had Iggy/Gelk, 4.x grounds, and UA. Kahrun went through periods for months of being dominated by Asmo, then dominated by Elyos. It wasn't like Siel or Israphel that stomped their faction so hard due to the sheer unbalance in numbers that it literally killed the servers. So yes, NC does have the authority to take steps to help promote server health and longevity. There were periods on Kahrun, of all servers, that people were actually transferring TO IT because it was the only server with active sieges and signs of life because of leadership on both factions agreed to keep sieges going out of mutual interest in keeping the server alive.

Gern-EK   
3 hours ago, Blank-EK said:

uZTdR2Nh.jpg

LMAOOOOOO

my boi blank <3

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

@Blank-EK Are you offering numbers in legion as proof of being outnumbered? You do realize that some of those could be alts and some people could not be in a legion, but still participating.

That really proves nothing, but thanks.

E V E R Y post i see you are whiteknighting SO nyerkING HARD NC and doubting E V E R Y thread that says ek is unbalanced so hard.

There is big differences between the factions aside from numbers. Personally i would say the numbers difference is about 100. I have played both factions. Week 1 Asmo Week 2 Elyos.

Edited by HealingSquid-KT

Tohur-EK   
11 hours ago, Novasky-EK said:

You right, we messed up on the last artifact... But even if we would have activated it, it only would've made you unable to do anything for 20 secs, and let me tell you we wouldn't be able to wipe all of you in that period of time, even if we did.. You guys would've just pushed back in the fort and wiped us before we could burn down the diety.

As for open world, both factions will get zerged at some point, thats just how aion is.

All I'm saying, I hope we start seeing more numbers on our side instead of losing some.

You guys would have had the fort with that arti.. Deity was less than 5% and pop the arti wipe us as the last sunday siege and you guys would have finished the Deity before we would have regrouped.. PLAIN and SIMPLE Divine should be green right now

Tohur-EK   
4 hours ago, Ruke-EK said:

look at the mini map thats like less then half of them312xHSX.jpg

that screen shot means nothing. at start of siege you guys looked just the same then you people started quiting after we wiped you the first two times.. next siege will show the same from our side when siege starts.. lol you guys man.. you guys have the numbers but frankly you guys are dumb af

You're really acting like a dumb. It's more than obvious that asmos outnumber us so bad. If you don't wanna accept it or you just want to play with a clearly advantage and then say you are the best, it's ok, good for you, but stop trying to hide the sun with your hands.

Tohur-EK   
4 hours ago, Niwdex-DN said:

You're really acting like a dumb. It's more than obvious that asmos outnumber us so bad. If you don't wanna accept it or you just want to play with a clearly advantage and then say you are the best, it's ok, good for you, but stop trying to hide the sun with your hands.

First 15 mins of siege you guys had crazy numbers but you all started quitting after we wiped you the first time.. problem was you guys split and made it super easy to wipe you. don't worry start next siege we are gathering screens as not sure what you guys are trying to accomplish here.. Elyos incentives??? and also you do know our servers GM been watching us right? if there really was an issue with your numbers they would be doing something about it lol

Edited by Tohur-EK

Aly-DN   
3 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

First 15 mins of siege you guys had crazy numbers but you all started quitting after we wiped you the first time.. problem was you guys split and made it super easy to wipe you. don't worry start next siege we are gathering screens as not sure what you guys are trying to accomplish here.. Elyos incentives??? and also you do know our servers GM been watching us right? if there really was an issue with your numbers they would be doing something about it lol

No. They aren't. No. They wouldn't be.

Look. I don't know personally if there is an imbalance. Posting screenshots of mini-maps doesn't prove anything. Neither does saying, "I get zerged all the time" of "the artifacts are always blue". The only way that you can prove an imbalance is to take actual population counts.

But don't thing for one single moment that because the staff isn't addressing an imbalance that an imbalance doesn't exist. 10 of the 11 servers at the launch of the game were imbalanced and those imbalances were never addressed. After the first merges, every server was imbalanced. And back then the game was actually pay2play and we had multiple staff that only worked on Aion.

Ofc it's too early to talk about incentives for the Elyos on your server, but don't be a potato just because you are winning atm.

Tohur-EK   
8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

No. They aren't. No. They wouldn't be.

Look. I don't know personally if there is an imbalance. Posting screenshots of mini-maps doesn't prove anything. Neither does saying, "I get zerged all the time" of "the artifacts are always blue". The only way that you can prove an imbalance is to take actual population counts.

But don't thing for one single moment that because the staff isn't addressing an imbalance that an imbalance doesn't exist. 10 of the 11 servers at the launch of the game were imbalanced and those imbalances were never addressed. After the first merges, every server was imbalanced. And back then the game was actually pay2play and we had multiple staff that only worked on Aion.

Ofc it's too early to talk about incentives for the Elyos on your server, but don't be a potato just because you are winning atm.

The GM has showed himself to us so yes he/she has been watching. so again if there was an issue they would be doing something about it.. not sure the GM went over to your side but he/she did come check our DPS lol

Edited by Tohur-EK

Aly-DN   

They popped in on a GM character during their work day and did some GM magic tricks. That's pretty cool, but proves nothing other than someone had some time during the day.

Pretty sure the only numbers that are coming up with the staff is how many people total are playing on EK (and the other servers) and how much money is being made. Imbalance has never been a priority.

I don't have a side. I've played Aion since 2009. I haunt the forums. I have seen and read about many different situations. 

The Elyos wanting incentives after 3 weeks is silly. But taunting them because you are winning is far worse than anything I have seen them say. Just try not to be a potato, alright? It sucks to lose and it sucks even more when you lose and you feel that you are losing because of things beyond your control (like being outnumbered).

Have a little empathy.

Tohur-EK   

They popped in on a GM character during their work day and did some GM magic tricks. That's pretty cool, but proves nothing other than someone had some time during the day.

Pretty sure the only numbers that are coming up with the staff is how many people total are playing on EK (and the other servers) and how much money is being made. Imbalance has never been a priority.

I don't have a side. I've played Aion since 2009. I haunt the forums. I have seen and read about many different situations. 

The Elyos wanting incentives after 3 weeks is silly. But taunting them because you are winning is far worse than anything I have seen them say. Just try not to be a potato, alright? It sucks to lose and it sucks even more when you lose and you feel that you are losing because of things beyond your control (like being outnumbered).

Have a little empathy.

WHERE have we been taunting them.. we are shooting facts here they have about the same freaking numbers as us and the crap they are spewing here is after the fact of them losing and 90% of their league quits and yes the GM is here man as when he was here he/she had said they were watching the sieges. frankly the Elyos have dumb leaders and they need to get new ones.

Edited by Tohur-EK

Aly-DN   
10 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

WHERE have we been taunting them.. we are shooting facts here they have about the same freaking numbers as us and the crap they are spewing here is after the fact of them losing and 90% of their league quits and yes the GM is here man as when he was here he/she had said they were watching the sieges. frankly the Elyos have dumb leaders and they need to get new ones.

10 hours ago, Tohur-EK said:

that screen shot means nothing. at start of siege you guys looked just the same then you people started quiting after we wiped you the first two times.. next siege will show the same from our side when siege starts.. lol you guys man.. you guys have the numbers but frankly you guys are dumb af

200.gif?cid=3640f6095bc89ff9435037546f46

Tohur-EK   

200.gif?cid=3640f6095bc89ff9435037546f46

calling them dumb af is not a taunt its fact.. Divine should be green right now but is not because of dumb mistakes on their part. Lankrum they have the numbers to attack it but they run around like chickens with their heads cut off. again facts. get out here with fake news. 

Also before commenting on our server for nothing you know about apparently.. come roll on it and see for yourself lol. in other words either roll here or stfu

Edited by Tohur-EK

45 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

calling them dumb af is not a taunt its fact.. Divine should be green right now but is not because of dumb mistakes on their part. Lankrum they have the numbers to attack it but they run around like chickens with their heads cut off. again facts. get out here with fake news. 

Also before commenting on our server for nothing you know about apparently.. come roll on it and see for yourself lol. in other words either roll here or stfu

You're literally just mad because you're bad and you depend on outnumbering Elyos 2:1 to zerg anything down in sight. I only see you run in groups of 5 or 6 people in open world, never alone. I enjoy killing you, free AP is best AP. Like I said, screenshots of all numbers related to both sides will be posted next Sunday. Take notes, because I think you might have failed math in school.

Ruke-EK   
12 hours ago, Tohur-EK said:

we pushed you to your base mutable times but are out numberd 10 to 1 for the most part your faction has the zerg mentality even when siege isnt going on ive never once seen any plays or any strategy by asmos simply because they don't need to you can just throw numbers at us its quite sad... even with the abyss siege you guys had more then enough numbers to fight our raid off wile zerging the boss its a joke that you're to retarded to understand because you only see things from your side. i wouldn't be surprised if you play a chanter either tbh lol.

22 minutes ago, Ruke-EK said:

i wouldn't be surprised if you play a chanter either tbh lol.

Heeeeeyyyyyy, some of us played chanter before it was cool/easy. >:(

Tohur-EK   

Guys don't worry there will be tons of Screens posted tomorrow to disprove all this lol.. like we out number you???! yea if so then you guys must be from another dimension 

Edited by Tohur-EK

On 11/7/2018 at 6:16 AM, Blank-EK said:

"Even number btw" xD you asmos are just bad and blame it on number saying that number is equal LMAO

you asmos didnt even need the fcking artifact to beat our ass and you call it even number? yeah stop lying to yourself you guys need a whole group to kill a 1 elyos doing weekly quest

lol elyos alwas has an alliance iwwith their legion to kill 1 asmo doing quest and captturing artifact

whats with blocking asmo creation lol

Tohur-EK   

Video incoming guys recorded entire siege except five mins in the mid I had to restart the recording.. frankly you guys saying we out number you are fools.. you guys bred like freaking rabbits tonight had us surrounded on both sides at one point

Edited by Tohur-EK

33 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

Video incoming guys recorded entire siege except five mins in the mid I had to restart the recording.. frankly you guys saying we out number you are fools.. you guys bred like freaking rabbits tonight had us surrounded on both sides at one point

Where are the screen shots tho of both sides leagues?

Tohur-EK   
14 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Where are the screen shots tho of both sides leagues?

I was not in league but was about 200 asmos league + white names and frankly was about same on elyos side as at one point elyos has us surrounded on both sides on the road and no freaking way  less than our numbers could have done that. video be up in like an hr