Niwdex-DN

NA - Ereshkigal [NEW]- Unbalanced Factions.

Tohur-EK   

Heres the video 58 min video, best watch the 30 to 40 min mark as thats where you guys sandwhiched us and no way you could do that if we out numbered you guys 4 to 1! at best its 1.5 to 1 ratio video still processing so give it time so the quality is better.

Edited by Tohur-EK

Blank-EK   
7 hours ago, Tohur-EK said:

I was not in league but was about 200 asmos league + white names and frankly was about same on elyos side as at one point elyos has us surrounded on both sides on the road and no freaking way  less than our numbers could have done that. video be up in like an hr

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you said you guys are 200 asmos league + white names? we were only 127 in league plus those white names... And yes I went to the back to take this photo and to let you see our numbers and YOUR numbers... We had a buff to increase our HP 3x with 100k+ HP we are still struggling to even take down your gate... yeah this server is done for..

Gx6xq8eh.jpg

Tohur-EK   
8 minutes ago, Blank-EK said:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you said you guys are 200 asmos league + white names? we were only 127 in league plus those white names... And yes I went to the back to take this photo and to let you see our numbers and YOUR numbers... We had a buff to increase our HP 3x with 100k+ HP we are still struggling to even take down your gate... yeah this server is done for..

Gx6xq8eh.jpg

again man league numbers do not matter yes we out number you but it is not 4 to 1 if that was the case just by your league that would mean 508 Asmos. learn to count as clearly you skipped grade school or something. tops there was and has been no more than 220 or less asmos it about a 1.5 to 1 ratio in our favor at sieges. Also you are clearly purposely not showing whats behind you 

Edited by Tohur-EK

Blank-EK   
3 hours ago, Tohur-EK said:

again man league numbers do not matter yes we out number you but it is not 4 to 1 if that was the case just by your league that would mean 508 Asmos. learn to count as clearly you skipped grade school or something. tops there was and has been no more than 220 or less asmos it about a 1.5 to 1 ratio in our favor at sieges. Also you are clearly purposely not showing whats behind you 

Did you not read? or don't you know how to read? "And yes I went to the back to take this photo and to let you see our numbers and YOUR numbers..." I went to the very back to take all of us in a single picture you wouldn't wonder why a Templar is in the back? I had 150K+ HP because of the buff and you still deleted me in 3-4 seconds with Iron skin ON.. And if there were more of us in the back wouldn't it show in the pic behind me? no there aren't! only green grass and nothingness... Come on stop making excuses.. It's all done, you outnumber us even if there were people behind me doesn't change the fact that there's just 127 in league. If we didn't had the buff we wouldn't be able to do any of that... FACE THE TRUTH!!!! STOP MAKING EXCUSES

Blank-EK   
3 hours ago, Tohur-EK said:

And also IF we had EVEN/EQUAL number on that siege WE WOULD DESTROY YOU because WE HAD a buff THAT INCREASES OUR HP 3x... THERE! made that Caps Lock so you would UNDERSTAND what I'm trying to SAY, okay?

Also I remember something that there was a GM on YOUR SIDE TESTING your DAMAGE? yeah I think it was FOR THIS BUFF to make us EQUAL/EVEN...

Tohur-EK   
19 minutes ago, Blank-EK said:

And also IF we had EVEN/EQUAL number on that siege WE WOULD DESTROY YOU because WE HAD a buff THAT INCREASES OUR HP 3x... THERE! made that Caps Lock so you would UNDERSTAND what I'm trying to SAY, okay?

Also I remember something that there was a GM on YOUR SIDE TESTING your DAMAGE? yeah I think it was FOR THIS BUFF to make us EQUAL/EVEN...

also this is after the fact we started wiping you after being surrounded on BOTH sides from Elyos again stop twisting crap  .. seems to me the ONLY way siege would be fair in your guys eyes is if you outnumbered us 4 to 1.. typical elyos same as every other server can't play without easy mode, can't siege with out having 4 times the numbers and all you derps do is zerg in open world yet we are the ones outnumbering you????!  and also got some inside info that you guys peaked at 140 in league..  stop twisting  crap get good and listen to your leaders as that is the REAL issue here. you guys go and split each and every other way and get zerged cause you not with the masses. then claim we out number you 4 to 1.. did you not learn basic math in school.. yes we out number you in siege but its not 4 to1 or anywhere close.. its about 1.5 to 1.

Edited by Tohur-EK

Tohur-EK   

Also the the more you guys complain and not actually fix what the real issue is the larger the gap will become.. longer this goes on more and more of your faction going quit til it is at the point we out number you 4 to 1 for real

Edited by Tohur-EK

Blank-EK   

Oh my god it's like I'm talking to a 12 year old kid..

"seems to me the ONLY way siege would be fair in your guys eyes is if you outnumbered us" give us equal number lol I don't think there's ever a siege where we had an equal number lmao...

"seems to me the ONLY way siege would be fair in your guys eyes is if you outnumbered us 4 to 1." Oh my god this is... I just can't... We only want an equal number, do you feel threatened? relax, jesus christ..

""typical elyos same as every other server can't play without easy mode, can't siege with out having 4 times the numbers and all you derps do is zerg in open world yet we are the ones outnumbering you????"" Aren't you outnumbering us? 127+ vs 200+ can you not get that inside your head? or can you still not face the truth? We can't siege? Easy mode? we've almost beat you guys in divine where you guys had the most number in the history of Aion..(Well I guess not)

""and also got some inside info that you guys peaked at 170 in league..  stop twisting  crap get good and listen to your leaders as that is the REAL issue here"" where did you get those numbers? Oh How I fcking wish we have 170 league but no at the start of the siege we had 115+. Stop twisting crap and get good and listen to your leaders? twisting crap what? You wanted evidence I gave you evidence and now you are saying we are twisting shit out? dude come on,stop.. just stop making things up.. and also we have been listening to our leaders since day 1 Siege.. I'm watching your vid and doesnt seem like Asmos are giving out orders? are you just throwing numbers? xD

"you guys go and split each and every other way and get zerged cause you not with the masses." those that were behind you were dead elyos that just ress back and I was one of them I died after I tank for the elyos and ress back to my kisk..

"then claim we out number you 4 to 1.. did you not learn basic math in school.." well you do outnumber us but 4 to 1 is surely an exaggeration.. well I'm an upcoming registered nurse.. I guess we don't do math.

"yes we out number you in siege but its not 4 to1 or anywhere close.. its about 1.5 to 1." Yeah dude we are sorry dude don't get hurt now and just relax a bit.. and don't type any more because you're just making yourself look more stupid.. stop being obnoxious and delusional.

Tohur-EK   
2 hours ago, Blank-EK said:

Oh my god it's like I'm talking to a 12 year old kid..

"seems to me the ONLY way siege would be fair in your guys eyes is if you outnumbered us" give us equal number lol I don't think there's ever a siege where we had an equal number lmao...

"seems to me the ONLY way siege would be fair in your guys eyes is if you outnumbered us 4 to 1." Oh my god this is... I just can't... We only want an equal number, do you feel threatened? relax, jesus christ..

""typical elyos same as every other server can't play without easy mode, can't siege with out having 4 times the numbers and all you derps do is zerg in open world yet we are the ones outnumbering you????"" Aren't you outnumbering us? 127+ vs 200+ can you not get that inside your head? or can you still not face the truth? We can't siege? Easy mode? we've almost beat you guys in divine where you guys had the most number in the history of Aion..(Well I guess not)

""and also got some inside info that you guys peaked at 170 in league..  stop twisting  crap get good and listen to your leaders as that is the REAL issue here"" where did you get those numbers? Oh How I fcking wish we have 170 league but no at the start of the siege we had 115+. Stop twisting crap and get good and listen to your leaders? twisting crap what? You wanted evidence I gave you evidence and now you are saying we are twisting shit out? dude come on,stop.. just stop making things up.. and also we have been listening to our leaders since day 1 Siege.. I'm watching your vid and doesnt seem like Asmos are giving out orders? are you just throwing numbers? xD

"you guys go and split each and every other way and get zerged cause you not with the masses." those that were behind you were dead elyos that just ress back and I was one of them I died after I tank for the elyos and ress back to my kisk..

"then claim we out number you 4 to 1.. did you not learn basic math in school.." well you do outnumber us but 4 to 1 is surely an exaggeration.. well I'm an upcoming registered nurse.. I guess we don't do math.

"yes we out number you in siege but its not 4 to1 or anywhere close.. its about 1.5 to 1." Yeah dude we are sorry dude don't get hurt now and just relax a bit.. and don't type any more because you're just making yourself look more stupid.. stop being obnoxious and delusional.

lol I  am not the one on the forums complaining about a faction having a 4 to 1 advantage when the fact is theres not enough players playing on NA servers for ANY faction to do so.. I mean come on man is basic math a 4 to 1  advantage   by your screen 127 x 4 would mean 508 asmos.. no server NA has enough people playing to have 500+ show up for siege. done as  truth be told this server is already on its way to being unblalanced if you guy get your way or not as  if you don't we gona start outnumbering you 4 to 1 and also in order for it to be fair for you guys you will need 500 elyos LMAO which will never happen again on NA servers as NA Aion is just about dead, so guess you guys better off going back to your old servers? go ahead and just put the nail in the coffin for this server :) 

Edited by Tohur-EK

Tohur-EK   
1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Did blank ever complain about the numbers being 4:1 or was it just the OP?

it has been repeated multiple times and even higher in this thread and he never disputed it lol  but he has the same mindset as every elyos in this thread so until he spews another outrageous number then ya 

1 hour ago, Tohur-EK said:

it has been repeated multiple times and even higher in this thread and he never disputed it lol  but he has the same mindset as every elyos in this thread so until he spews another outrageous number then ya 

Because I guess you failed 4th grade Math...:

"<" = "less than"
">" = "greater than"
">=" "greater than or equal to"
"<=" "less than or equal to"
"=" "assign 1 value to a variable"
"!=" "does not equal"
"==" "hard equals" 

To sum the current state of the server to you:

Currently, Elyos numbers are < ("less than", in case you already forgot) Asmo numbers by about 100 + 20-30 on any given siege with league + whites all accounted for. The faction numbers between Asmos and Elyos are != ("not equal"), and if you think they are then you are == ("hard equals") really dumb.

Tohur-EK   
1 hour ago, 17s1333-KT said:

Because I guess you failed 4th grade Math...:

"<" = "less than"
">" = "greater than"
">=" "greater than or equal to"
"<=" "less than or equal to"
"=" "assign 1 value to a variable"
"!=" "does not equal"
"==" "hard equals" 

To sum the current state of the server to you:

Currently, Elyos numbers are < ("less than", in case you already forgot) Asmo numbers by about 100 + 20-30 on any given siege with league + whites all accounted for. The faction numbers between Asmos and Elyos are != ("not equal"), and if you think they are then you are == ("hard equals") really dumb.

I am not saying we don't out number you fools I am saying it is nowhere as bad as you all say and you can't do basic math lol like really we outnumber you  500+ to 127????! naw man go get your head checked

Edited by Tohur-EK

7 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

I am not saying we don't out number you fools I am saying it is nowhere as bad as you all say and you can't do basic math lol like really we outnumber you  500+ to 127????! naw man go get your head checked

I never said 500 anywhere in my comments through this thread, so maybe you failed reading also? I said that the last siege I was at, which was Divine, We had around 160 TOTAL ELYOS, regardless if they were in the league or not. I had eyes on Asmos numbers, you guys had a full league 192/192, + working on 3 alliances in a second separate league. That is how your numbers were organized + the people who DID NOT join your league. That's probably really hard for you to understand, but 1 full league + 3 alliances ~~ ("approx equals") 260 players. I'll even be generous and knock of 20 people because I know not EVERY SINGLE SPOT was filled. But guess where those numbers come back? The white names. So yes, my estimation of being 160 vs 260 is right and falls in line with my current assessment of the server. You can lie all you want my friend, but numbers don't. And this Sunday, neither will screenshots.

Stop being afraid to admit that Elyos are still able to push and wipe even when, in that instance, we were literally outnumbered by 100. It's because EK-Asmos fight like ladies. But you don't understand logical operators, or umm, basic math for that matter, I feel like I'm arguing with a Trump supporter.

Blank-EK   
9 hours ago, Tohur-EK said:

lol I  am not the one on the forums complaining about a faction having a 4 to 1 advantage when the fact is theres not enough players playing on NA servers for ANY faction to do so.. I mean come on man is basic math a 4 to 1  advantage   by your screen 127 x 4 would mean 508 asmos.. no server NA has enough people playing to have 500+ show up for siege. done as  truth be told this server is already on its way to being unblalanced if you guy get your way or not as  if you don't we gona start outnumbering you 4 to 1 and also in order for it to be fair for you guys you will need 500 elyos LMAO which will never happen again on NA servers as NA Aion is just about dead, so guess you guys better off going back to your old servers? go ahead and just put the nail in the coffin for this server :) 

DId you legit think OP really meant 4 to 1? are you really that fcking stupid? kid get out of the internet you're making yourself look dumb.. you are literally thinking 4 to 1 when what we meant is just that YOU asmos are outnumbering us... what a fcking stupid kid.

IF YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU STUPID KID I'M GONNA EXPLAIN IT TO YOU

"THE OP JUST ASSUMED THE NUMBER BECAUSE YOU ARE OUTNUMBERING US!" YOU UNDERSTAND?? I don't think he """"""LITERALLY"""""" MEANT 4 to 1.. oh my god kid just get out? I don't know if you are being serious or just plain stupid as fck

I was assuming that you were outnumbering us 2 to 1 but no I was wrong it was 1.5 to 1

IF YOU STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT ASSUMING IS! GET OUT OF THE INTERNET KID!

12 hours ago, Tohur-EK said:

also this is after the fact we started wiping you after being surrounded on BOTH sides from Elyos again stop twisting crap  .. seems to me the ONLY way siege would be fair in your guys eyes is if you outnumbered us 4 to 1.. typical elyos same as every other server can't play without easy mode, can't siege with out having 4 times the numbers and all you derps do is zerg in open world yet we are the ones outnumbering you????!  and also got some inside info that you guys peaked at 140 in league..  stop twisting  crap get good and listen to your leaders as that is the REAL issue here. you guys go and split each and every other way and get zerged cause you not with the masses. then claim we out number you 4 to 1.. did you not learn basic math in school.. yes we out number you in siege but its not 4 to1 or anywhere close.. its about 1.5 to 1.

And also I notice you edited your comment out? instead of 

"and also got some inside info that you guys peaked at 170 in league.." you changed it to 140? did you feel dumb? or were you just making things up?

I'm done, I don't wanna argue with somebody who believes on their own lies 

you make yourself look stupid day by day

Tohur-EK   

lol man is your faction full a man childs?? would explain all the QQ

Edited by Tohur-EK

Blank-EK   
5 hours ago, Tohur-EK said:

lol man is your faction full a man childs?? would explain all the QQ

A lot of people are reading these comments and your childish comments and a lot of people are seeing how stupid and idiotic you are... so last comment for you 10 year old.. good job on making yourself look more idiotic than you already are :) 

Edited by Blank-EK

5 hours ago, Blank-EK said:

A lot of people are reading these comments and your childish comments and a lot of people are seeing how stupid and idiotic you are... so last comment for you 10 year old.. good job on making yourself look more idiotic than you already are :) 

To be fair you both look childish :D i would know i am the master of stoopid comments.