Attention NCSOFT. We requested three adjustments for the AION - Urgent.

GenericUser25656

45 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

@Guhvorn-KT

#F2PDoneRight Its ok most people won't understand us hard workers.

@Konkers-EK

#JustF2PTryHardThings You won't understand let's stop the conversation between the both of you because you are on completely different levels of understanding.

O and let's just leave the 2 furry hating non xform trolls alone shall we? If people don't want to play the game as intended and like to blind fold themselves to the fact that broker tax is 13.4% not 30% then let them be. We've done enough.

Tax PLUS broker fee to list item - yes you loos 30% roughly that way. Have to add that to the price of the item since that's the cost of selling it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kailor-DN said:

Tax PLUS broker fee to list item - yes you loos 30% roughly that way. Have to add that to the price of the item since that's the cost of selling it.

Hey bro, we have already given you evidence in the form of a picture (can't remember if it was in this thread) that you are taxed 2.2% on registering item and followed by 11.2% broker fee after selling the item and that adds up to a total of 13.4% loss of the total price of the item. Stop being delusional for heaven's sake. You can be a furry hater all you want but stop denying facts.

7 hours ago, Maddrox-EK said:

I would be happy if they just sold the transparent scrolls in game for the same price or maybe even 10-20k kinah more than the normal ones. 

Agreed. Making them more readily available and for less currency would be very nice.

Though I would also like to see the broker fees lowered a tad. 13% is a little too high. 

And lowering the cost to change stigmas a bit as well.

Lastly, bump enchantment rates a little.

Those four things and the patch would be certainly doable.

I would suggest to improve the drop on PVE instances like FM, BoS, PF and IDD.. on an instance with 6/12 members who can be random, 1 single piece for everyone to roll is savage. Depending of our RNG, should take MONTHS to even end a purple gear. In other hand, a box for each isnt funny at all.. just make it drop 2 or 3 itens for roll, its a good improvement.

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Agreed. Making them more readily available and for less currency would be very nice.

Though I would also like to see the broker fees lowered a tad. 13% is a little too high. 

And lowering the cost to change stigmas a bit as well.

Lastly, bump enchantment rates a little.

Those four things and the patch would be certainly doable.

All of these things are concepts, while all changes I agree with (being a cleric who changes stigma build 3-4x a full day of playing) that would require NCwest to PvP with their Korean leaders which would take weeks. Until then, gg.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Actually, I don't think they are. I think all of those are tweaks they can make to their own version of the client. Costs of things can be changed. Enchant rates can be changed.

Yes, changing those things probably involve going in to the databases or code and just swapping out the values set for item#{insert item number for enchantments here}, but thats still changing the game. I'd be shocked if they had complete full reign on those values and didn't have to consult NCsoft at all for permission

On 09/11/2018 at 0:53 AM, Shirayuki-DN said:

@Guhvorn-KT

#F2PDoneRight Its ok most people won't understand us hard workers.

@Konkers-EK

#JustF2PTryHardThings You won't understand let's stop the conversation between the both of you because you are on completely different levels of understanding.

O and let's just leave the 2 furry hating non xform trolls alone shall we? If people don't want to play the game as intended and like to blind fold themselves to the fact that broker tax is 13.4% not 30% then let them be. We've done enough.

Im not sure if you understood what i wrote.

I agree with almost everything, with the exception being that you cant play the game looking like a transform. But i do agree that you should be able to make it invisible in a cheaper way and preferably with ingane kinah.

On 09/11/2018 at 7:00 AM, Konkers-EK said:

Sounds hard enought for me. But then again, i already got my transformation. You have to consider the casuals. Not everyone has the time to do that, and those people help to populate the servers.

I'm refering to this when I wrote that.

Not refering to your "I agree with almost everything, with the exception being that you cant play the game looking like a transform. But i do agree that you should be able to make it invisible in a cheaper way and preferably with ingane kinah."

Do you know. This is happening and what I see is that many players are dissatisfied. People who have been here for 10 years are saying things I never thought they would say one day.

In Danaria. Nobody wins GP, there is no balance of classes and you can not maintain the originality of your character. No use saying you only use transformation if you want. This is not how AION works in practice. Without the transformations you will always be less than you can be.

For those who won a ULTIMATE SET, everything looked good, but make no mistake about it. This person has no goal and will soon be discouraged. Now for those who need to improve their equipment from scratch, the game has become a nightmare.

I think the NCS made a serious mistake. They should not have provided new equipment (SET ULTIMATE) for some players. Many of them used illegal methods and in the end they all benefited.

I think all players should have to build their SET from scratch. This idea of favoring some has created this distance between the veterans and the adhesion of new players is compromised.

Who does not have a good SET will need to play for a long time doing the same things all the time while dying countless times along the way and always of HIT KILL. Of course this will create more discouragement. That's why I think soon you'll see something scary. Wait until the Governor, Commander, Star 5, and so on all fall to Rank 1. Perhaps the greatest evasion of veteran players to other MMOS of all time occurs, but do not need to discuss this with me. 

Dont need to say, you are wrong because I'm just bringing a feeling of myself and other players. It was top-ranked players who told me they were discouraged. That is why these three requests should be considered. They represent only the bare minimum, the basics needed to create some motivation, but if this is not going to happen, if NCS will not manifest, I will end this conversation by just saying I'm sorry. Soon there will be a change of public and who stay here will see.

18 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

For those who won a ULTIMATE SET, everything looked good, but make no mistake about it. This person has no goal and will soon be discouraged.

You obviously have no idea how gear progression works in this patch. Everyone needs the new upgraded set. Anyone who has compensation gear and thinks that the game is seen & done is smoking the good shit. This compensation gear is so garbage (in its own way) it's not even worth socketing, LOL, unless you have a ridiculous amount of kinah to blow on buying manastones twice or thrice, instead of omegas/temperings so you can actually get legendary pvp enchant stones while they are cheap (you think temperings won't hit 300, maybe 500M, once people get hit by the reality bitchslap? think again) to enchant your definitive set. Breaking news, you should be prioritizing enchanting your (farmed, not compensation) gear, not socketing it.

Just gonna brush over this twentieth set of demands made by people who think:
1) NA can, physically, make any of the changes requested;
2) NA is authorized, by the Korean HQ, to make any of these changes;
3) NA is willing, at all, to make any of these changes;
all the while considering no other regions has gotten any of the exact changes you (the guy from the first post) are asking, some of which have been partially adressed in the Halloween event, others who were promised to be be fixed Ncsoon.

If you liked 6.2. OK. Good luck. Particularly I'm very discouraged. I now have 30,000 HP and am receiving a critical damage of 28,000. I try to do anything in the game and everywhere is HIT KILL. So I have to endure this, but I have to endure this with a clown transformation. So I am this now. A clown, a punching bag for ASMODIANS. Really the game is not good for me. I do not know how it's going to be, but I'm anxious to see what happens when everyone take the RANK 1. Elyos in Danaria does not win GP in the game.

I have been playing this game since 1.8 and happily paid a monthly subscription to play as an immortal being in human form that had the ability to sprout wings and fly, the best part being that the character I made was MY design, MY colour scheme and pleasing to ME. Had I known that eventually I would be playing as some dumb looking cartoon animal or an ugly ass mutant I could have saved myself a lot of money! I refuse to buy a game where the main character is some silly furry thing that looks like a child's toy now, sadly, it seems like that is exactly what Aion has turned into.

I put in a ticket to support about the pitiful amount of GP to be gained from sieges, the main issue being I live in the UK and siege times are either midnight or 3.00am so attending all 4 in the hope of getting enough GP to retain my rank is not really feasible. Their response was to tell me to post my issues on the Forums, so here I am, posting on the Forums knowing that it won't make the slightest bit of difference. Lower the monthly GP requirement to maintain rank, increase the minimum amount of GP from sieges, add GP as a reward for winning IDL or Dreg, I don't really care but DO SOMETHING!

1 hour ago, Psyweaver-KT said:

I put in a ticket to support about the pitiful amount of GP to be gained from sieges, the main issue being I live in the UK and siege times are either midnight or 3.00am so attending all 4 in the hope of getting enough GP to retain my rank is not really feasible. Their response was to tell me to post my issues on the Forums, so here I am, posting on the Forums knowing that it won't make the slightest bit of difference. Lower the monthly GP requirement to maintain rank, increase the minimum amount of GP from sieges, add GP as a reward for winning IDL or Dreg, I don't really care but DO SOMETHING!

Keep in mind, it's the North American servers.  They aren't meant to cater to those who live in the UK/Europe.  This happens every patch.  People who, in theory, should be playing the EU version, complain that Sieges and PVP instances don't pop at a time that's convenient for them.  You can't honestly expect a North American server to adjust times to make things easier for people who are sort of meant to be playing a different version of the game?

1 hour ago, Psyweaver-KT said:

I have been playing this game since 1.8 and happily paid a monthly subscription to play as an immortal being in human form that had the ability to sprout wings and fly, the best part being that the character I made was MY design, MY colour scheme and pleasing to ME. Had I known that eventually I would be playing as some dumb looking cartoon animal or an ugly ass mutant I could have saved myself a lot of money! I refuse to buy a game where the main character is some silly furry thing that looks like a child's toy now, sadly, it seems like that is exactly what Aion has turned into.

You live in the UK, 6 hours AHEAD of server time and, choose to play on that server anyway, knowing there is a six hour time difference. Adapt to the server time, or find a server in your time zone, or one just an hour or two off from your time. Event times are fine for North America. The problem here isn't the game, it's your choice of servers. You choose the North American server when there is Aion Free To Play by Gameforge with EU servers, that's your choice so, learn to be a night owl or move to an EU server.

Criticizing someone for their choices is not a smart way to take new customers. You are a long way from an economic perception of reality by rejecting a customer based on their origins or choices. AION is not a game made exclusively for the neighborhood, city or country, but for everyone who wants to become a customer. I suggest changing your values and concepts if you want to thrive and get out of the bubble.

3 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

Criticizing someone for their choices is not a smart way to go about it. You are a long way from an economic perception of reality by rejecting a customer based on their origins or choices. AION is not a game made exclusively for the neighborhood, city or country, but for everyone who wants to become a customer. I suggest changing your values and concepts if you want to thrive and get out of the bubble.

I didn't mean to come across as though I was criticizing anyone. However, my post remains the same - you can't complain about a North American server catering to it's intended player base because you choose to play in the "wrong" market.

That's not the topic. The customer complaints are fair and real. They are dissatisfied and are manifesting it politely and democratically. If you do not agree with the claims about the new version, please state your opinion based on your impressions about the game. Do not criticize a person based on his or her choices and the like. This is very ugly.

6 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

That's not the topic. The customer complaints are fair and real. They are dissatisfied and are manifesting it politely and democratically. If you do not agree with the claims about the new version, please state your opinion based on your impressions about the game. Do not criticize a person based on his or her choices and the like. This is very ugly.

The customer complained that the siege times were inconvenient for him/her as they were having trouble getting the necessary GP required to maintain their rank.  The solution for this is to play in the market that was intended for people in that time zone, not to change the North American siege/pvp instance schedule.  Is he/she allowed to complain?  Of course.  Was it a fair expectation that support be able to fix the problem?  No.  Will bringing it to the forum help?  Unlikely, because in the end the siege schedule is probably never going to change to a time that will be acceptable for someone living in the UK.  Now having said that, if threads pop up all over the place stating that GP requirements are unrealistic in the current climate here on NA (which they are, and it's true) then something may be done.  They may lower GP requirements or give us alternative methods to gain GP.  But to say that I'm being critical for stating that it's ridiculous for an EU player to be complaining about an NA schedule is a bit silly.  Also, I'm not being rude in any of my posts, so nothing is "very ugly."

You are only seeing what you are interested in seeing. That complaint goes far beyond that. He comments about the idea of obtaining the GP as it was in version 5.8 with instances of type IDL and etc. He also said he did not want to deform his character with the transformations. I repeat. He say much more but the time zone  was the only item you apparently read. Read again. But now, read all.

Usually, I have reached a point that I enjoyed levelling up some of my alts because I did not like the slow experience you had to endure after level 65. With the new patch, my mains characters reached lvl-80 very quickly but that was it no fun to play them.

Out of curiosity and boredom I decided to start a new character from zero, it is fun till you need to spend some kinah ....... well, you cannot spend any because you have almost none! You must keep the little you have just for the transport or walk a long way. The drops you can sell to the merchants give you so very little. I could not afford to buy anything and it's so very frustrating that I did not go on playing a new character.

I wish I could be able to share items and money between my account characters as we did before, so I have some who could help others but I cannot anymore, so very upsetting to me. >:( I wonder why did NCSoft do that?

1 minute ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

Usually, I have reached a point that I enjoyed levelling up some of my alts because I did not like the slow experience you had to endure after level 65. With the new patch, my mains characters reached lvl-80 very quickly but that was it no fun to play them.

Out of curiosity and boredom I decided to start a new character from zero, it is fun till you need to spend some kinah ....... well, you cannot spend any because you have almost none! You must keep the little you have just for the transport or walk a long way. The drops you can sell to the merchants give you so very little. I could not afford to buy anything and it's so very frustrating that I did not go on playing a new character.

I wish I could be able to share items and money between my account characters as we did before, so I have some who could help others but I cannot anymore, so very upsetting to me. >:( I wonder why did NCSoft do that?

I was wondering if this was a problem players were encountering.  I can understand not letting us trade kinah between players, but I don't really understand why we can't move it around on our own account - for this very reason.  I've been told that people have just been stuck on maps because they couldn't teleport because of the lack of kinah.  That's a problem.

7 minutes ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

Normalmente, cheguei a um ponto que eu gostei de nivelar alguns dos meus alts porque eu não gostei da experiência lenta que você teve que suportar após o nível 65. Com o novo patch, meus personagens principais atingiram o lvl-80 muito rapidamente, mas foi isso Não é divertido jogá-los.

Por curiosidade e tédio eu decidi começar um novo personagem do zero, é divertido até que você precise gastar um pouco de kinah ....... bem, você não pode gastar nenhum, porque você tem quase nenhum! Você deve manter o pouco que você tem apenas para o transporte ou percorrer um longo caminho. As gotas que você pode vender para os comerciantes lhe dão muito pouco. Eu não podia me dar ao luxo de comprar nada e é tão frustrante que não continuei interpretando um novo personagem.

Eu gostaria de poder compartilhar itens e dinheiro entre os personagens da minha conta, como fizemos antes, então eu tenho alguns que poderiam ajudar os outros, mas eu não posso mais, muito perturbador para mim. >:(Eu me pergunto por que a NCSoft fez isso?

All this information is really good. I'm particularly watching this post because it was one of the best I've seen. I know some fools wishing to compete with words, but there comes a time that we need to ignore. I'm really focused on how we can improve the game so that it does not end and what worries me the most at the moment is the silence of the NCS on all these questions.

Archived