Attention NCSOFT. We requested three adjustments for the AION - Urgent.

GenericUser25656

41 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

That's not the topic. The customer complaints are fair and real. They are dissatisfied and are manifesting it politely and democratically. If you do not agree with the claims about the new version, please state your opinion based on your impressions about the game. Do not criticize a person based on his or her choices and the like. This is very ugly.

The problem guys, that i've tried to explain a thousand times but looks like you are a bit hard in the head, is WHAT are you complaining about. All the complains are related to player behaviour, NCSoft is not gonna change the game based on OPTIONAL things that you don't like.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Edmond-KT said:

The problem guys, that i've tried to explain a thousand times but looks like you are a bit hard in the head, is WHAT are you complaining about. All the complains are related to player behaviour, NCSoft is not gonna change the game based on OPTIONAL things that you don't like.

Nobody is "hard in the head."  People are having a discussion  ;)

6 minutes ago, Edmond-KT said:

O problema pessoal, que eu tentei explicar mil vezes, mas parece que você é um pouco duro na cabeça, é o que você está reclamando. Todas as reclamações estão relacionadas ao comportamento do jogador, NCSoft não vai mudar o jogo baseado em coisas OPCIONAIS que você não gosta.

Why not? Every change begins with information. Besides, it's not just me. These complaints are from an expressive part of the community and I do not see any problem in trying. You are that way? Do you deliver the points so easily? Man of little faith.

On 11/11/2018 at 3:22 PM, Capa-KT said:

You obviously have no idea how gear progression works in this patch. Everyone needs the new upgraded set. Anyone who has compensation gear and thinks that the game is seen & done is smoking the good shit. This compensation gear is so garbage (in its own way) it's not even worth socketing, LOL, unless you have a ridiculous amount of kinah to blow on buying manastones twice or thrice, instead of omegas/temperings so you can actually get legendary pvp enchant stones while they are cheap (you think temperings won't hit 300, maybe 500M, once people get hit by the reality bitchslap? think again) to enchant your definitive set. Breaking news, you should be prioritizing enchanting your (farmed, not compensation) gear, not socketing it. *snip*

PvP:

Exchange: https://aioncodex.com/us/item/110350081/

Upgraded: https://aioncodex.com/us/item/110350073/

PvE:

Exchange: https://aioncodex.com/us/item/110350077/

Dungeon: https://aioncodex.com/us/item/110350059/

Difference? Upgraded and Dungeon have a chance to have the 4 random bonuses higher (or lower). Exchange gear is middle of the road current end game gear.

So how is it garbage again?

I don't know whose bright idea it was to get rid of the Archon armor and weapon dealers, when you make white equipment untradable and can't store it in your wearhouse needs a swift kick in the ass. Sorry but I started playing the game because the plate and chain armor looked amazing now we're stuck with freaking party dresses as armor. Either allow us to trade the white sets like the Ebonscale or put them in our account warehouse so we can actually make armor look like armor again.

3 hours ago, Pylinaer-KT said:

PvP:

Exchange: https://aioncodex.com/us/item/110350081/

Upgraded: https://aioncodex.com/us/item/110350073/

PvE:

Exchange: https://aioncodex.com/us/item/110350077/

Dungeon: https://aioncodex.com/us/item/110350059/

Difference? Upgraded and Dungeon have a chance to have the 4 random bonuses higher (or lower). Exchange gear is middle of the road current end game gear.

So how is it garbage again?

Exchange gear lacks crit. Wouldn't call it garbage though. But it definitely is as capa said. "Everyone needs the new upgraded set. Anyone who has compensation gear and thinks that the game is seen & done is smoking the good shit."

7 hours ago, SarasShadow-DN said:

I don't know whose bright idea it was to get rid of the Archon armor and weapon dealers, when you make white equipment untradable and can't store it in your wearhouse needs a swift kick in the ass. Sorry but I started playing the game because the plate and chain armor looked amazing now we're stuck with freaking party dresses as armor. Either allow us to trade the white sets like the Ebonscale or put them in our account warehouse so we can actually make armor look like armor again.

I found this annoying at first, but just running Mirash/COE each week has given me a set and spares for each character that I do this. I use those for skins. 

I honestly think that the whites are not tradeable because the devs saw them as -kinah- and not skins. Ofc we are using them as skins as the sets are cute! But they drop at a good clip, so it's not that much of a problem.

A problem, but not a huge one.

This was warned many times. Now Danaria's veterans have fallen to rank1. The NCS knew and let this happen, now let's see the consequences. There is widespread dismay like I've never seen it before. There is a lot conversation of social networking talk about choosing some other game. Meanwhile the NCS continues to ignore the community, remains silent. I think this is happening because maybe AION is no longer profitable but if that's true the cause is the sum of several wrong decisions and big mistakes in game management. It's unfortunate, I loved the AION. I'm sad.

I guess they want to close down like they did CoH maybe. Can't see any other reason why they're simply ignoring all the complaints - which are legitimate.

On 11/13/2018 at 2:35 PM, Shirayuki-DN said:

Exchange gear lacks crit. Wouldn't call it garbage though. But it definitely is as capa said. "Everyone needs the new upgraded set. Anyone who has compensation gear and thinks that the game is seen & done is smoking the good shit."

Against 90% of the players it will be more than enough.

IF people even stay around with current RNG it will be months if not years before they can even get to ultimate. In the mean time with compensated gear the players are still in god mode. Critical is optional, not mandatory, non critical damage is still very significant.

27 minutes ago, Delessa-DN said:

I guess they want to close down like they did CoH maybe. Can't see any other reason why they're simply ignoring all the complaints - which are legitimate.

Against 90% of the players it will be more than enough.

IF people even stay around with current RNG it will be months if not years before they can even get to ultimate. In the mean time with compensated gear the players are still in god mode. Critical is optional, not mandatory, non critical damage is still very significant.

Bruh, I understand your still salty about the patch like 3 weeks after patch. But do note that this started off this comment "For those who won a ULTIMATE SET, everything looked good, but make no mistake about it. This person has no goal and will soon be discouraged." Just trying to address the no goal issue you know. I don't really care about fair pvp as much as you do because this is a mmo at the end of the day and if you think you can drop a mmo for a couple of months along the road side, expect to be road killed if you actually came back to try to pick it up off the road. 

1 hour ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Bruh, I understand your still salty about the patch like 3 weeks after patch. But do note that this started off this comment "For those who won a ULTIMATE SET, everything looked good, but make no mistake about it. This person has no goal and will soon be discouraged." Just trying to address the no goal issue you know. I don't really care about fair pvp as much as you do because this is a mmo at the end of the day and if you think you can drop a mmo for a couple of months along the road side, expect to be road killed if you actually came back to try to pick it up off the road. 

This is patently incorrect.

Back in 3.0 a 50 ABG set was enough to kill anyone, that was 1.5 gear.

Back in 4.0 an EC set was enough to kill anyone, that was 3.0.

Back in 5.0-5.8 a 2* set was enough to kill anyone, that was 4.2.

You could pick the game up 2 years later and so long as you had relatively good gear before, (basically +15 and composites) you could still play on even footing.

This patch is the sole exception to the rule because NC was simply too lazy to smack on the new stats to old gear. if they had, this patch would have been just fine. Frankly I simply don't understand why they didn't bother updating the old gear instead to the new system. It wouldn't have been hard and they have made sub level 75 gear using the new system (DD drops for example are level 60 and give 2.5k attack/up to 250 at +15). This alone would have made old gear useful; inferior to max new gear? Yes.

None the less compensated gear is more than enough. Critical damage is a gimmick and not essential. No class revolves around criticals to deal damage, they didn't before, that isn't going to change now. Assassin was the only one that "borderline" relied on critical hits to do damage.

Geared players in this game have always avoided other geared players, as such it's not like there is actually motivation for ultimate set players to get the genesis crystal gear usually. They're in god mode as it is against their preferred opponents and they'll simply AFK/quit when actual opposition shows up - as they always have. So no goal isn't exactly a stretch.

1 hour ago, Delessa-DN said:

You could pick the game up 2 years later and so long as you had relatively good gear before, (basically +15 and composites) you could still play on even footing.

This patch is the sole exception to the rule because NC was simply too lazy to smack on the new stats to old gear. if they had, this patch would have been just fine. Frankly I simply don't understand why they didn't bother updating the old gear instead to the new system. It wouldn't have been hard and they have made sub level 75 gear using the new system (DD drops for example are level 60 and give 2.5k attack/up to 250 at +15). This alone would have made old gear useful; inferior to max new gear? Yes.

None the less compensated gear is more than enough. Critical damage is a gimmick and not essential. No class revolves around criticals to deal damage, they didn't before, that isn't going to change now. Assassin was the only one that "borderline" relied on critical hits to do damage.

Geared players in this game have always avoided other geared players, as such it's not like there is actually motivation for ultimate set players to get the genesis crystal gear usually. They're in god mode as it is against their preferred opponents and they'll simply AFK/quit when actual opposition shows up - as they always have. So no goal isn't exactly a stretch.

A 50E set was not enough to kill end game geared players in 3.0, 3.0 gear was comparable to 4.0 gear I’ll give you, but I came back in 5.8 as someone who had full officer gear in 4.X and I couldn’t kill anyone in 75 AP gear, let alone commander 80 ap gear. 

1 hour ago, Delessa-DN said:

Times have changed veteran time to move on. Just because you might have once been a geared player and you have always avoided other geared players, doesn't mean it applies to every other geared player. Hence no goal is untrue.

Guy above just corrected you on the 5.0 - 5.8 part so i'm just gonna leave this here, hope you wake up from your nostalgic dream ya?

Most of you are right in your own opinions but I play games to have fun, I like Aion because is easy to play and the graphics appeal to me.

Now I have not much fun playing it and I find really hard to leave, I am a veteran in name only because I started to play since 2009 the very beginning, I'm not geared I like to do quests and campaigns I do not have a legion anymore....everybody in my old legion left :(. I do not PvP anymore even before I hardly did anyway. So now I have to choose what to do; trying to find a new legion? It's hard there are many around but they are not friendly, sad but true. It will be easier for me to find a new game or start to read and paint again. :)

In my opinion, Aion should be a PvP only game and it should be advertised like that, please do not say it's a PvE too because with this last patch is wrong.

Plus if you start a character from the very beginning you will find it hard because of the rarity of how many kinah you get, I tried one and at level 46 my toon had not more than 46000 kinah the brokers are too expensive for a beginner player. To think that I have millions of my other character that I cannot share is upsetting to me.    After all, this is a game and not a job so so people take it easy and have fun....here or somewhere else. <3                                                                                                                            

100% support and agree with this post. My biggest reasons for spending real money in Aion, was to buy skins / plastic surgery tickets and now, none of  that matters anyway since you are constantly transformed into weird crap. So no point in spending money on Aion until transformation into a pet cartoon is optional.

9 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

A 50E set was not enough to kill end game geared players in 3.0, 3.0 gear was comparable to 4.0 gear I’ll give you, but I came back in 5.8 as someone who had full officer gear in 4.X and I couldn’t kill anyone in 75 AP gear, let alone commander 80 ap gear. 

Maybe it's you. There is a reason why I said it's enough, it's simple math. The jumps in PVP attack/defense were incremental per level. From 30-40-50 all the way to 65/75, the attack and defense would scale roughly to the point where attack and defense would mostly cancel each other out with roughly 10% give or take overlap if same level. If one tier lower, this difference would double. Effectively,. at +1 tier lower, its effects were like having the 10% PVP buff from 90% influence. At 2 tiers lower, it became the 20% buff. This held steady until 75 AP when they upped the ante with the augment bonuses. None the less 10/15% damage taken/dealt is a far cry from the current 4 digits vs 2 digits; a hit of 1000 turning into 800-900 isn't quite the same as it turning into 50-150. One is a 10-15% reduction, one is an 80-95% reduction.

Example: 2* vs 75 AP

2* AP set: 31.4% defense, weapons: 8.5/15.5%, accessories 23.2%; total 40.2/38.7%

75 AP set: 41.5% defense, weapons 12.3/17.6%, accessories 30%; total 54.6/47.6%

As you can see with a full 2* set against 75 AP, the maximum difference (if dual wield) is around 15% attack, if two handed or single weapon then it becomes roughly 9%. Effectively, using 2* to face 75 AP will net 10% less damage and no PVP attack bonus (I do not count the 1% difference as significant) while you will take roughly 24% more damage in turn. So that 1000 hit is still 1000 but you will take 1240.

This is where player skill comes in.

The differences were less before 75+ AP as that is when NC started adding freak augment bonuses to the equipment. None the less even at 80 AP it was possible to fight with 2*; you would absorb likely 35% more damage and deal 90% of your damage if it keeps with the 75 AP trend. I don't have 80 AP (only 75) so no idea on those numbers.

9 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Times have changed veteran time to move on. Just because you might have once been a geared player and you have always avoided other geared players, doesn't mean it applies to every other geared player. Hence no goal is untrue.

Guy above just corrected you on the 5.0 - 5.8 part so i'm just gonna leave this here, hope you wake up from your nostalgic dream ya?

You are suggesting people change their behavior overnight.

That 2 transform parties ran into our town to kill AFK players last night says differently. They're so bored they can't find ungeared players to kill they resort to running into guards to kill ungeared players.

In any case I never avoided, if you read old forums you'd know I was one of the most vocal critics about "ganking" which people liked to think was "PVP", it was griefing plain and simple. People who wanted actual PVP would defend against rifters and not rift. I spent almost all my PVP time in Norsvold defending against rifters back in the day, or in Enshar, or in Gelk... you get the idea.

11 minutes ago, Delessa-DN said:

You are suggesting people change their behavior overnight.

That 2 transform parties ran into our town to kill AFK players last night says differently. They're so bored they can't find ungeared players to kill they resort to running into guards to kill ungeared players.

Well, if you don't change your mindset your forever going to be undergeared. Sure maybe it is just me but muricans sure hate grinding eh? These players don't know what to do with their time not to mention those afkers.

Continue waiting for an event to gear you.

9 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Well, if you don't change your mindset your forever going to be undergeared. Sure maybe it is just me but muricans sure hate grinding eh? These players don't know what to do with their time not to mention those afkers.

No actually, our wallets will do the talking as will our complaints.

You remember when NC resorted to giving out full sets of C2 gear shortly after 3.7 but before 4.0 because the gear disparity was too high, no one could play and were quitting in droves?

If you do then you should realize that complaints are effective. If you weren't around then you just learned something.

Just now, Delessa-DN said:

No actually, our wallets will do the talking as will our complaints.

You remember when NC resorted to giving out full sets of C2 gear shortly after 3.0 because the gear disparity was too high, no one could play and were quitting in droves?

If you do then you should realize that complaints are effective. If you weren't around then you just learned something.

The other day though I learnt something too. That ncsoft gets about 75% of their revenue off korea and not NA/EU. If you think just because a couple of you are going to withdraw from buying that prestige pass or something and that your wallets will do the talking jokes on you.

7 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

The other day though I learnt something too. That ncsoft gets about 75% of their revenue off korea and not NA/EU. If you think just because a couple of you are going to withdraw from buying that prestige pass or something and that your wallets will do the talking jokes on you.

If you think any company will ignore additional revenue because "they get most of it from location X" then I really have nothing to reply to that.

1 minute ago, Delessa-DN said:

If you think any company will ignore additional revenue because "they get most of it from location X" then I really have nothing to reply to that.

Well we'll see in time to come.

O and I highly doubt most of their additional revenue from NA/EU even comes from you prestige pass holders. They most likely come from a certain number of whales.

59 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Well we'll see in time to come.

O and I highly doubt most of their additional revenue from NA/EU even comes from you prestige pass holders. They most likely come from a certain number of whales.

My purchase history is cringe worthy, you haven't a clue actually.

So many assumptions.

Archived