The transformation system is terrible

Vlaskis-KT

Transformation contract combination rates

combining 6 whites gives you 45.8333% chance to get a green

You don't have to do 4-at-a-time when combining whites, because their rarity can't go any lower than that.

Each white duplicate gives you 9.1667% chance to get a green contract.

P.S. The odds of combining purple contracts into Kaisinel is extremely bad. (2.75% per purple duplicate)

35 minutes ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Transformation contract combination rates

combining 6 whites gives you 45.8333% chance to get a green

You don't have to do 4-at-a-time when combining whites, because their rarity can't go any lower than that.

Each white duplicate gives you 9.1667% chance to get a green contract.

P.S. The odds of combining purple contracts into Kaisinel is extremely bad. (2.75% per purple duplicate)

Unless there is an event that gives away a legendary or ultimate transform, ill never ever have one. And thats ok.

On 11/9/2018 at 0:41 AM, Kailor-DN said:

Yes they can, it's digital content not a real tangible item so, it falls under the same right for them to change it as altering the game content and performance with updates. I bought Aion when it was pay to play, pay to own the game and, boy have they ever changed it since then, they replaced what I bout with something else but, that's in the End User License Agreement AKA Terms Of Service that we agreed to to be allowed to play at all.

EULAs mean little in court. I've actually gotten refunds for games that have altered too much in patches as to be not even remotely the same to the original product that I had paid for. This is on Steam though; I'm current lining up another game for a refund as the developers of that game are hellbent on appeasing a crowd of whining brats and destroying certain parts of the game that said brats think is "too easy".

In the EU they mean absolutely nothing.

If the product you paid for and the product you have received is drastically different I'm reasonably sure you have a case for a refund. The problem with Aion is what constitutes a refund? Your initial purchase or what? This is where the scam freemium model kicks in.

19 minutes ago, Delessa-DN said:

EULAs mean little in court. I've actually gotten refunds for games that have altered too much in patches as to be not even remotely the same to the original product that I had paid for. This is on Steam though; I'm current lining up another game for a refund as the developers of that game are hellbent on appeasing a crowd of whining brats and destroying certain parts of the game that said brats think is "too easy".

In the EU they mean absolutely nothing.

If the product you paid for and the product you have received is drastically different I'm reasonably sure you have a case for a refund. The problem with Aion is what constitutes a refund? Your initial purchase or what? This is where the scam freemium model kicks in.

Were I going to court, I'd say every penny I spent on the game prior to the 6.2 update would be my due refund since I paid for that game, with verteron, elethen, TCC, ADAMA, The Abyss, etc... and I paid for a skins, armor and all for that game.

I can't afford a lawyer to do that but, if you can, best of luck. I hope you win.

32 minutes ago, Asniel-DN said:

It was that hard to make two kind of scroll's? one that transforms you into a poke... those furry and so on beings and other that just gives you a glow color according to the rarity of the scroll... 9_9

At least that way we can choose.

There are two kinds of scrolls. One that transforms you (easier to get.. less expensive) and one that makes the transform transparent (harder to get.. more expensive). We can chose now.

I wonder how many players will buy the skins from the BCM if you cannot see them most of the time?

I bought many skins from the BCM, I like to change the look of my characters but now I won't anymore.

I find unbelievable that I should pay or do anything else to see my characters as I made it at the beginning, plus I really hate to see so many cartoons running around in towns, what kind of game I'm playing; Zootopia? Aion is going to the zoo! :)

I kept my skins, just in case, they are waiting for lower broker fees or, private stores to return. No point in having them now. I got one free one in game, trashed it since I couldn't sell it. Skins are useless now.

On top of that, we are being overcharged and punished/limited just because we want to see the default characters we created. Either limit ALL transformation scrolls to 10 per week or unlimit transparent and, transparent and regular should be the same price. Both need to be the same availability and price, looking like  furry cartoon should be totally a personal choice, not forced on us as it is now.

Agree with OP. Me and my friend, fresh new character and after 3 weeks of hard work we feel useless, and feel like we aren't going anywhere at this rate. We don't have enough enchantment stones, don't have enough kinah for anything, don't have enough stats, and to top the lack of progress on it's own, we are also always being killed constantly by asmos every 5 minutes, which again also decreases our progress greatly.

We both been playing Aion for years on and off, and he's already wanting to leave it again after only 3 weeks due to these things demotivating us badly.

P.S: Also agree with Kailor, who posted above me. 100%.

Archived