Iridescent Omega

ApoIonia-DN

Try asking NCsoft support and try for a refund. You can clearly point out that's its suppose to give crits but you got +1 for pre-amplification. Player answer wise though, those stones kinda fell out of viability when 5.0 hit, and there hasn't been real talk about them in the past patch notes.

They still +2 65 gear.

3 minutes ago, Johngunmad-SL said:

Try asking NCsoft support and try for a refund. You can clearly point out that's its suppose to give crits but you got +1 for pre-amplification. Player answer wise though, those stones kinda fell out of viability when 5.0 hit, and there hasn't been real talk about them in the past patch notes.

They still +2 65 gear.

I know, I've had this one for a year or so. And I am so fed up with my last few attempts to get support that I really don't need another 'send us a video' response.

7 hours ago, ApoIonia-IS said:

I know, I've had this one for a year or so. And I am so fed up with my last few attempts to get support that I really don't need another 'send us a video' response.

From now on, any time they give me to 'send a video' reply, I'll tell then to fix the broken in-game video recording feature :-)

On 8/8/2017 at 11:50 PM, Devilyth-SL said:

ok iridescent stones only have increased critical enchantment chance (+2 or more in one attempt). Thats all. Unless that gear is unenchanted.

And that's what I was asking about. I used an iridescent stone on +12 gear and it only went to +13 but still used 2x the amount of suppliments. I should have gotten at least +14 if not +15.

Archived