Pyxy-KT

Drakenspire Depths

Pyxy-KT   

I'm having trouble getting back into Drakenspire Depths. It keeps telling me that "You must wait 1 minute before entering Drakenspire Depths." Which started yesterday. An unforeseen event caused me to have to quit suddenly and now I can't get back in to finish the "Sacred Memories" Campaign to move on. I thought waiting a whole day might solve the problem but I still can't get in and getting the same message. No option to abandon the campaign and start it over. I really don't want to delete my character and start all over again. Any suggestions?

Pyxy-KT   

Thanks for answering. I will just do Luna for a week and see if I can get back in then because there aren't any other quests I can do to move forward. Gonna be a very boring week.

Bryos-DN   

Your answer is right above. I don't think its meant to be an unlimited entry instance. In any case, Pumpkin bosses in solo instances are a waste of Candy Blasts. Focus on the ones in group/alliance instances, you use way less Candy Blast on those. 

Pyxy-KT   

Problem solved with the Weekly Server Maintenance. Was able to re-enter, finish the instance and move on. Thanks Aion.