Weekly Server Maintenance - November 7, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 7, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt will end. Turn in your Stolen Pumpkins to Esta before it's too late!
  • Harvest Revel Decorations will be taken down.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

kd217ef0nsv11.jpg fNe0M1p.gif a4tdhfyuzlw11.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RoboVele-KT said:

@Cyan

Posted Friday at 01:35 PM

The November preview will not be coming out this month in lieu of something better next week.

-_- The surprise was that the event ends? :D 

Novemeber 11th is NCsoft announcement day, they will probably be announcing Aion 2

21 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

Off topic does anyone know where this soundtrack come from it's very similar to a K-Drama I watched sometimes ago :P

It's an official Blade & Soul OST - Where The Wind Sleeps. It's playing in the game during the story quest and as you see NCsoft decided to make an (additional) story music video featuring it. I'm actually in love with this OST and the vid too.

32 minutes ago, Nirena-KT said:

It's an official Blade & Soul OST - Where The Wind Sleeps. It's playing in the game during the story quest and as you see NCsoft decided to make an (additional) story music video featuring it. I'm actually in love with this OST and the vid too.

Oh I see it's very similar to historic k-drama soundtrack I watched.I thought BnS taken from it :)

• Aion Team

There's no new event starting tomorrow. In general there will be fewer events going forward for the time being but this will be covered in more detail later on next week. I know I said "next week" last week, but it will be next week now. 

Archived