nice...

GenericUser10111

Great ,just realy really great,a lot of us are still running to complete our 20 and 35 pumpkins,and now npc disappeared,pumpkins are gone.We're  stuck with  no rewards after wasting all our time running the event

And even if you bring back the npc,we lose all the runs we could have made to finish our  quest for the event.We had 5 hrs,just plopped.

@CyanIs this how it's supposed to end?

I definitely agree we should be compensated for the npcs disappearing in the middle of the run. At least those already inside an instance should keep their pumpkin king around so they can finish and let the npcs stay for people to turn in the quests before the 5 hours are up.

In those 5 hours a lot of people could've finished the runs that they needed and those needing to turn in would've turned in already.

At least let the event end when the server maintenance begins.

oh come on... really?  I have 44 candy blasts on my sorc and was aiming to get enough runs for the 20 quest....  only had 9 runs left to go and more than enough candy.

Now the npcs are gone along with the candles....   

to add insult to injury, they've conveniently left candy blasts on the BCM yet anyone who buys any won't be able to use them.

@Cyan  i'm assuming it wasn't intended to remove the event npc's a good 8 hours before maintenance... however majority of the players thought we would be able to run the event right up until maintance, and a lot of players plan when they can run stuff around this, like i did with my sorcerer, thinking i'd be able to finish her quest.   But now the npc's all vanished 8 hours early and we can't finish using our candy blasts as no pumpkins are left in the instances anymore and the event npc's also vanished... 

@Cyan  could we please have the event back at least for 1 day?

This is very different to snowball event. It is a collection event with a turn in. Snowball you just get your free stuff everyday and open, there's a turn in for the shards but that is minimal.

I have 34 pumpkins, I was about to do my last run and no pumpkins. And no NPC so I cannot even turn in for the 20. So in essence, I spent my last two weeks doing an event that I got nothing for. And judging from the LFG reactions at the time, so did a lot of other people.

They should have specified a time if it was going to be different to the norm, this is not fair to people in any way shape or form, they will have to do something.

• Aion Team

Hey all, the Candy Galaxy Corporation had to blast off to an emergency but they're coming back. You should find Esta and her friends in-game once again along with the Pumpkin King hiding in instances. They will be here until 6 am (server time) tomorrow morning Thursday, November 8. Only these NPCs will be back and you will not be receiving the daily Candy Blasts but can use any remaining ones you have left.

Thank you and sorry about their early departure.

2 hours ago, DeathMist-EK said:

@Cyan i see you commenting on other posts, do we get no love????

:/

15 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hey all, the Candy Galaxy Corporation had to blast off to an emergency but they're coming back. You should find Esta and her friends in-game once again along with the Pumpkin King hiding in instances. They will be here until 6 am (server time) tomorrow morning Thursday, November 8. Only these NPCs will be back and you will not be receiving the daily Candy Blasts but can use any remaining ones you have left.

Thank you and sorry about their early departure.

:/

Thanks @Cyan <3   i got to finish using my candy blasts and got my quest turn-in done. 

Thanks so much! Much love, Bunnies <3   ~squeeeee!~

Archived