Add These Item To Shop / Please Fix

Baby-KT

Actually in other thread was suggested about luna bundles. I think It could be a great idea. With luna we can buy more entries. So just adding those bundles in the BCM as tradeable items, you can save a lot of time creating all the scrolls and adding them to the store. We can get the bundles, sell them on the broker and everyone can use them to get an extra entry on a desired instance. 

IMO adding potions is a bad idea. First at all cause if the potions there are the basic ones, in some way the players will require real money just to play. Those potions should have a lower price on NPCs. And if the add a real powerfull potion in BCM, that will become a P2W item ant the people mad at it will much more than the happy players. 

And shards.... well. I know that we use more now than before, but I get a lot of shards just farming mats. The shards are there. I know that gatherers and crafters in Aion are unpopular, but really. the shards are there. Maybe we need to make them tradeable. 

And try to not be so used to the play style from aion 5.X . In the old days scrolls, potions, food, shards, etc... weren´t an item for everything. We saved a lot of those items for really important moments. Something like strong bosses or PvP instances. But wasn´t usual to use the best shards or candies, or even food, on every mob in the game. 

7 hours ago, Germ-DN said:

Yeah lets add new pots on BCM that's what aion needs right now

It is though. Adding anything worth buying on the bcm generates revenue for the company. Not a very hard concept to grasp!! 

And last time I checked the bcm is a part of the game, just a little part! 

I get it i I get it, to the average, free to play roleplayers it might not be the most attractive thing but to the big baller swipers such as you and I I'm sure it would be very mutually beneficial. 

Just now, cockroach-DN said:

It is though. Adding anything worth buying on the bcm generates revenue for the company. Not a very hard concept to grasp!! 

And last time I checked the bcm is a part of the game, just a little part! 

I get it i I get it, to the average, free to play roleplayers it might not be the most attractive thing but to the big baller swipers such as you and I I'm sure it would be very mutually beneficial. 

Couldn't agree more with the Co-Owner/Co-CEO/Chinese translator of MOGANG ESPORTS LTD EST 2018. Free to play roleplayers will always be against items being on the BCM its simple as that, they'll also be against talking to their bros in twitch chat for fear their resident lady boy might get upset and bail on their virtual 3sum. That being said, The suggestions that reindeer have made are over all QoL updates that will have a long lasting and positive effect on the game and fall in line with pay 2 convenience as opposed to p2w. 

5 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Actually in other thread was suggested about luna bundles. I think It could be a great idea. With luna we can buy more entries. So just adding those bundles in the BCM as tradeable items, you can save a lot of time creating all the scrolls and adding them to the store. We can get the bundles, sell them on the broker and everyone can use them to get an extra entry on a desired instance. 

IMO adding potions is a bad idea. First at all cause if the potions there are the basic ones, in some way the players will require real money just to play. Those potions should have a lower price on NPCs. And if the add a real powerfull potion in BCM, that will become a P2W item ant the people mad at it will much more than the happy players. 

And shards.... well. I know that we use more now than before, but I get a lot of shards just farming mats. The shards are there. I know that gatherers and crafters in Aion are unpopular, but really. the shards are there. Maybe we need to make them tradeable. 

And try to not be so used to the play style from aion 5.X . In the old days scrolls, potions, food, shards, etc... weren´t an item for everything. We saved a lot of those items for really important moments. Something like strong bosses or PvP instances. But wasn´t usual to use the best shards or candies, or even food, on every mob in the game. 

- _ -?

20% potion (250개)   in korea        price     just    KRW 375원   = 0.3 dollar

is this pay to win??????????? really????????????

250개면 이주일 넘게 쓰겠다...

1 hour ago, reindeer-DN said:

- _ -?

20% potion (250개)   in korea        price     just    KRW 375원   = 0.3 dollar

is this pay to win??????????? really????????????

250개면 이주일 넘게 쓰겠다...

yes. my friend. 

If you can have an extra 20% HP with money and a free player cant. you have 20% advantage. 
If you can ress with full HP using luna and a free player can´t, you also have an advantage. 
If you can buy hundreds of transformation contracts with money until you get the ultimate and a free player can´t you also have an advantage

P2W is when your money means that you have an advantage. Sometimes is so big, or sometimes is just 20% advantage. But it exist. And that is what all the people calls "Pay To Win". 

and maybe is cheap, maybe is just 20%. But it involves real money and gives an advantage. Thats the name for things like that. 

36 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

yes. my friend. 

If you can have an extra 20% HP with money and a free player cant. you have 20% advantage. 
If you can ress with full HP using luna and a free player can´t, you also have an advantage. 
If you can buy hundreds of transformation contracts with money until you get the ultimate and a free player can´t you also have an advantage

P2W is when your money means that you have an advantage. Sometimes is so big, or sometimes is just 20% advantage. But it exist. And that is what all the people calls "Pay To Win". 

and maybe is cheap, maybe is just 20%. But it involves real money and gives an advantage. Thats the name for things like that. 

Do you watch the korean PvP videos? Do you see how fast health melts when people are equally geared? Just let these guys have their pots and luna ress, they can keep the game running.

29 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Do you watch the korean PvP videos? Do you see how fast health melts when people are equally geared? Just let these guys have their pots and luna ress, they can keep the game running.

Oh. but that is another topic. 

If you want we can talk about if is a good idea to get real money from that to keep the game running or not. But the item still is a P2W thing xD 

about that, I know they need to get some money soon. I still do not understand why most of the skins were removed. I think could be a good idea to add some of the deleted gears too. More emotes. And I remember the old fireworks. Were nice and something like that can be so interesting in sieges :P 

2 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

yes. my friend. 

Ok my friend let me TEACH YOU SOMETHIN

The pots HEAL you for 20% HP. Also you get 250 pots for 30 cents. 30 cents. You can literally walk outside your house and find 30 cents on the ground.
In 5.x, you could macro and fully heal from 1k HP. Cuz that was better...

If you ress with full HP using luna you are actually terrible. That's legit throwing cash away for nothing because you won't be surviving for 2s. Don't think I have seen one person who has used that survive.

NA ultimate is nerfed a lot compared to every other region. Whoever has Kaisinel is basically shouting at everyone "focus me first guys haha look at my transform"....yeah have fun looking at a grey screen. Also...people in Korea spent $20k and still no Kaisinel so yeah haha

single moms these days

Yes putting pots on the bcm gives an advantage to people willing to spend money on them. 
Yes you can call it pay to win
Yes it's a good idea

Aion is free to play, you're playing it for free. Putting cute dresses on the shop isn't enough to keep the game alive, really sorry to burst your roleplaying bubble. Get real. 

13 hours ago, cockroach-DN said:

Yes putting pots on the bcm gives an advantage to people willing to spend money on them. 
Yes you can call it pay to win
Yes it's a good idea

Aion is free to play, you're playing it for free. Putting cute dresses on the shop isn't enough to keep the game alive, really sorry to burst your roleplaying bubble. Get real. 

this

If you can buy something that gives some advantage ingame it is called P2W. (even if you lose using them  )

13 hours ago, tortoise-DN said:

Ok my friend let me TEACH YOU SOMETHIN

The pots HEAL you for 20% HP. Also you get 250 pots for 30 cents. 30 cents. You can literally walk outside your house and find 30 cents on the ground.
In 5.x, you could macro and fully heal from 1k HP. Cuz that was better...

If you ress with full HP using luna you are actually terrible. That's legit throwing cash away for nothing because you won't be surviving for 2s. Don't think I have seen one person who has used that survive.

single moms these days

you are right 30 cents is really cheap. That´s the price in Korea? 250 potions x 30 cents? yeap. really cheap. 

But still is a P2W item cause it involves real money :P . And yes, you can buy those easily. I can buy them. A lot of people here can buy them. But remember that not everybody in this game has a credit card. I know a lot of people without a CC. So if they add those potions on BCM, the only fair solution is to make them tradeable. 

About the luna ress... Well, I do not use it. But is the same situation. Why you see legit to use money if you want to recover 20% HP but is wrong to use money in a ress? Where is the limit? when using real money stops being ok and legit, and starts to be wrong in your opinion?

and about "single moms"... I do not know what to say. I am not a mom. Actually I am a guy (Azzmaria is the cleric´s name). And my mon wasn´t single to ask her. :o 

23 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

this

If you can buy something that gives some advantage ingame it is called P2W. (even if you lose using them  )

you are right 30 cents is really cheap. That´s the price in Korea? 250 potions x 30 cents? yeap. really cheap. 

But still is a P2W item cause it involves real money :P . And yes, you can buy those easily. I can buy them. A lot of people here can buy them. But remember that not everybody in this game has a credit card. I know a lot of people without a CC. So if they add those potions on BCM, the only fair solution is to make them tradeable. 

About the luna ress... Well, I do not use it. But is the same situation. Why you see legit to use money if you want to recover 20% HP but is wrong to use money in a ress? Where is the limit? when using real money stops being ok and legit, and starts to be wrong in your opinion?

and about "single moms"... I do not know what to say. I am not a mom. Actually I am a guy (Azzmaria is the cleric´s name). And my mon wasn´t single to ask her. :o 

Unfortunately the lads are going to have to disagree yet again. Last time I checked people were still trading/selling ncoin cards for ingame items and or kinah trading via broker. By that line of thought it wouldn't be p2w as literally anyone can get these items, so long as they can find someone to convert ncoin for them. Also its 30cents for 250 not 30x250. Gunna pretend like you didnt actually think people would pay 30cents for 20% more hp. Im glad your mother isn't single I encourage you to sneak her card out from time to time and swipe 30cents here and there haha see if she notices, It would be a truly epic prank for the holidays. Best of luck CO OWNER/CO CEO OF MOGANG ESPORTS LTD EST 2018 GANG GANG

37 minutes ago, octopus-DN said:

Unfortunately the lads are going to have to disagree yet again. Last time I checked people were still trading/selling ncoin cards for ingame items and or kinah trading via broker. By that line of thought it wouldn't be p2w as literally anyone can get these items, so long as they can find someone to convert ncoin for them. Also its 30cents for 250 not 30x250. Gunna pretend like you didnt actually think people would pay 30cents for 20% more hp. Im glad your mother isn't single I encourage you to sneak her card out from time to time and swipe 30cents here and there haha see if she notices, It would be a truly epic prank for the holidays. Best of luck CO OWNER/CO CEO OF MOGANG ESPORTS LTD EST 2018 GANG GANG

Ty for the advice. If i sneak her credic card I can have some things for free! :o

Unfortunatelly I can´t. I have to work to pay my bills and food and I can not ask her for money for a game :( . .... Or I can? O.o (we don´t even live in the same house)

I understood 250 potions for 30 cents, dont worry. 30 cents each potion I thin is expensive. And buying codes is against the rules! shhhh! :P 

and why we are talking so much about those potions? If they made them tradeable (or brokerable) I would be totally agree with them. And I keep my opinion about P2W cause they involve real money. thats all. 

PS: I was tempted to continue with the jokes about moms and that, but then I noticed that I am supposed to be a fully grown adult and I changed my post. lol

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Ty for the advice. If i sneak her credic card I can have some things for free! :o

Unfortunatelly I can´t. I have to work to pay my bills and food and I can not ask her for money for a game :( . .... Or I can? O.o (we don´t even live in the same house)

I understood 250 potions for 30 cents, dont worry. 30 cents each potion I thin is expensive. And buying codes is against the rules! shhhh! :P 

and why we are talking so much about those potions? If they made them tradeable (or brokerable) I would be totally agree with them. And I keep my opinion about P2W cause they involve real money. thats all. 

PS: I was tempted to continue with the jokes about moms and that, but then I noticed that I am supposed to be a fully grown adult and I changed my post. lol

250 pots can last you a whole 2 weeks...for you probably 2 months since you look like a pve player. You really can't pay 30 cents?
Also the game has been p2w since forever. Remember when we had arcade event and they dropped legendary weapons at +8 frenzy? Yea ;)

Seems like this isn't the game for you. If you don't want p2w  go play dead tera or dead bns. 30 mins to get in a 1v1 match or 2h to get in a 3v3. 

Also I don't understand what the fk you are saying. "I understood 250 potions for 30 cents, dont worry. 30 cents each potion I thin is expensive.". Wtf does that even mean.
You thought it was 250*30c ($75 for 250 pot LUL)...

2 hours ago, tortoise-DN said:

250 pots can last you a whole 2 weeks...for you probably 2 months since you look like a pve player. You really can't pay 30 cents?
Also the game has been p2w since forever. Remember when we had arcade event and they dropped legendary weapons at +8 frenzy? Yea ;)

Seems like this isn't the game for you. If you don't want p2w  go play dead tera or dead bns. 30 mins to get in a 1v1 match or 2h to get in a 3v3. 

Also I don't understand what the fk you are saying. "I understood 250 potions for 30 cents, dont worry. 30 cents each potion I thin is expensive.". Wtf does that even mean.
You thought it was 250*30c ($75 for 250 pot LUL)...

oh. come on. calm down! xD

I know is 250 for 30 cents total. No each one. 30 cents each potion could be really expensive. but is not. 

And yes. I remember the arcade game. Was the only way to get legendary katalium weapons. The recipes from 4.0 and later were totally unbalanced. And crafting gear was so hard compared with other gears (so at the end nobody were crafting those). I play Aion since 3.7 when the events gave small potions or tiny buffs and the great event was the alchemist with some enchanment stones and the medics with the 30 mins scrolls. 

I don´t want to play Tera or B&S. Im posting here cause I play Aion and I want to play Aion. LOL

But really, I know my enghish sucks so much, but at least read why I say. 

But to keep the thread and don´t go so offtopic...

I would like to see on BCM:
- tradeable luna bundles (we can use them even as aditional instance entries)
- tradeable prestige pack or instance pack
- some skins from old gears that are gone now (like some of the abyss gear or craft ones)
- more emotes, wings and other visual items. 
- Maybe something like the godstones but the visual thing for the new weapons. (I paid a lot of kinah to get my first Lumiel´s Intervention, so long ago,  just to see the feathers :P )

about potions or shards or things that we need to use a lot, only if the price is not so high and they can be tradeable so everyone can get them on broker. But to be honest I would prefer to see those items ingame. Maybe in drops, instance rewards or even crafting recipes like in the old times. 

On 11/7/2018 at 11:13 AM, Cyan said:

We've requested the Shards, and I made a post somewhere else on the forums about the Prestige Pass working on becoming tradable (which contains the Entry Boost Pack.)

Really? I like the fact that players need to farm shards, they either have to be really expensive on Gold Sands market or just shouldn't be there at all. Maybe broker them? This is better than just listing them on Gold Sands Store...

Shards are important part of 6.2, dont kill this part of the game. Players can farm intro instances to get shards, Mira/COE. Otherwise these instances wont be touched at all.

@Cyan Also the transparent scrolls, it costs 72 usd to buy 100, while it only costs 9.6 usd to buy 100 in other regions.
Who would buy the transparent scrolls if u set the price so high???????????????
I am okay with everything that needs to spend real money, but the price of the transparent scrolls, instance entry (80 entry per time and +20 each time) and the retuning for ultimate gears (160 luna each time) are just nonsense. ¬¬

Archived