Add These Item To Shop / Please Fix

Baby-KT

• Aion Team
14 minutes ago, Suzy-KT said:

@Cyan Also the transparent scrolls, it costs 72 usd to buy 100, while it only costs 9.6 usd to buy 100 in other regions.
Who would buy the transparent scrolls if u set the price so high???????????????
I am okay with everything that needs to spend real money, but the price of the transparent scrolls, instance entry (80 entry per time and +20 each time) and the retuning for ultimate gears (160 luna each time) are just nonsense. ¬¬

We're actually lowering the price overall of the Transparent Transformation Scrolls and you'll also find them available in the Golden Sands Trader, but more details next week!

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

We're actually lowering the price overall of the Transparent Transformation Scrolls and you'll also find them available in the Golden Sands Trader, but more details next week!

Thats not good enough, they should be costing kinah not Ncoin. In 5.x we didn't have to pay to look like our characters we made like it is now with this patch. A lot of people are angry about this in 6.2 and if you respect the community you will listen to what we say and put them up for the same price as normal transformation scrolls.

On 2018/11/9 at 9:44 AM, Cyan said:

oops, i think i have typed the wrong info. should be 0.96 usd/100 scrolls in other regions, i have messed up the currency.
but actually NA server is so different, like everyone only got ancient xforms which lasts for 5 mins.
and other regions have it as 10 mins.

13 minutes ago, Suzy-KT said:

oops, i think i have typed the wrong info. should be 0.96 usd/100 scrolls in other regions, i have messed up the currency.
but actually NA server is so different, like everyone only got ancient xforms which lasts for 5 mins.
and other regions have it as 10 mins.

You want a 10 minute Kaisinel? Because I wouldn't like to see that.

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

You want a 10 minute Kaisinel? Because I wouldn't like to see that.

i didnt say i want a 10 min kaisinel. I just address that they should lower the price of trans scrolls compare to other regions cause we only have the xforms for 5min.

Archived