Regarding Server Transfers

imTingTing-DN

• Aion Team

Bump!

We're going to be opening the character transfer queue next week after the maintenance. You'll be able to set up a queue between KT and DN and it will all be done via a fancy new web page. This means the date of the first transfer will be March 6. We'll have more details regarding character transfers next week.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Bump!

We're going to be opening the character transfer queue next week after the maintenance. You'll be able to set up a queue between KT and DN and it will all be done via a fancy new web page. This means the date of the first transfer will be March 6. We'll have more details regarding character transfers next week.

What about EK? I really want to leave this death server... We can't even do an instance due to the lack of players...

1 hour ago, Elite-EK said:

Oh god... why, just why is EK not allowed to transfer? There is no point in being a new server with 0 players, as Niewdex said, there are barely any groups for instances at this point...

Because you wanted a "fresh" experience and didn't want to be tainted by the exchange gear! NCWest just giving you want you wanted, Princess. Enjoy!

56 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Because you wanted a "fresh" experience and didn't want to be tainted by the exchange gear! NCWest just giving you want you wanted, Princess. Enjoy!

Well, at the beggining it was what we expected, fresh server with a good amount of players, turns out, server is dead now, so it's really bad keeping people locked in here.

It's pretty simple to me, they tried to open a new server for new people, it didn't work out, so now something has to be done, you can't just lock the players in here.

The reason why I didn't roll on the other servers is simple. They made a game rework which removed most old functions and items, but oh, guess what? old servers still have the skin item skills, broken economy, and they start at full ultimate gear! Hurray! Yeah I was definetely not coming back from 3+ years of not playing to that.

13 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

I mean...EK did exactly what it was predicted to do.

NCsoft has even reacted the way they were predicted to.

It didn't take a shot in the dark divination to predict it, too.

But EK is also apparently fine, even if there are no Elyos (supposedly).

Apparently fine ???

My friend I'm walking 40 min and I do not find 1 pvp other than bot.... Now you are in CONTRADICTION with your speech "NO ELYOS" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Please @Cyan help the EK, return to play Elyos side if is the case.

3 minutes ago, LostLove-EK said:

Apparently fine ???

My friend I'm walking 40 min and I do not find 1 pvp other than bot them .... Now you are in CONTRADICTION with your speech "NO ELYOS" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Please @Cyan help the EK, return to play Elyos side if is the case.

Sorry, I should have put /s after that line.

1 hour ago, Elite-EK said:

Well, at the beggining it was what we expected, fresh server with a good amount of players, turns out, server is dead now, so it's really bad keeping people locked in here.

It's pretty simple to me, they tried to open a new server for new people, it didn't work out, so now something has to be done, you can't just lock the players in here.

The reason why I didn't roll on the other servers is simple. They made a game rework which removed most old functions and items, but oh, guess what? old servers still have the skin item skills, broken economy, and they start at full ultimate gear! Hurray! Yeah I was definetely not coming back from 3+ years of not playing to that.

We started at full ultimate on the old servers? LMAO 

Seriously dude you really drank the koolaid didn’t you

I am really trying to work up some sympathy for these EK snowflakes, but yet here I stand on top of my piles and piles of kinah in my full. free ultimates and I can't squeeze out a single tear which would trickle down my cheek with a nifty skill skin. /s (Added just for you, @Timmain-KT)

Seriously. WTF are you all smoking over there on EK? It must be nice to sit there on the server you CHOSE and you ASKED FOR that is now completely dead (as we all predicted) and then DEMAND that NCWest f-up -our- games lives because you couldn't handle a little competition at the launch of 6.2.

Well BOO-F-ING-HOO.

I hope that it literally takes NCWest years to close your mistake of a server.

YEARS.

tenor.gif?itemid=4175309

Aly  you care so much about EK players that every single shot you have you come rubbish talk it.. 2k posts in a forum of a dead game.. thats what aion community has became about, stupid, selfish and egotards players seekin for atention..  EK died faster then any other new server they made it and they should give xfers and delete it or merge it...

You can call us w/e you want, we dont give a fk

They made a new server, we expect players, theres no players, they need fix it.. they created EK so they better give it atention.. Its NCSOFT mistake not ours

I dont spent hours in forums like you kid so i didnt expect the server to die so fast

And to hope for NC to nyerk others just show us how fkin stupid you are as a person

Go eat a bigmac before answering this, or even better.. shut the f up 

Have a nice day :)

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

You know all those broken crystal balls we've received over the years?

Yeah, you were supposed to save those to get a free ultimate set. :(

Well, the problem is that, in addition to saving the crystal balls, you also had to /dance with the teleport NPC in Pandaemonium for exactly 7.5 hours. Although I had the required 1 mil crystal balls, I fell asleep and ended up dancing with him for 7.6 hours and lost my chance to turn in for the full ultimate set. Siiiiiigh...

18 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Well, the problem is that, in addition to saving the crystal balls, you also had to /dance with the teleport NPC in Pandaemonium for exactly 7.5 hours. Although I had the required 1 mil crystal balls, I fell asleep and ended up dancing with him for 7.6 hours and lost my chance to turn in for the full ultimate set. Siiiiiigh...

That's rough, Van. :(

if people of the old server still do not have ultimate gear idk what  you guys were doing in the last few years, or you guys are really bad at the game or just pretending.

40% of EK players already have 5-6 pieces of firebrand ultimate gear, some of them +15, we didnt had omegas/temperings and old manastones to trade, not even accumulated ap over the 4 years, so if you guys still think its retarded for us to say you guys dont have full ultimate gear, im sorry we thought people with at least 2k posts in the forum know how to play the game they so much talk about.

Archived