Regarding Server Transfers

imTingTing-DN

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It's precious that EK "elites" out here acting like we don't all know they p2w the shit out of Luna resets for Dredge/ID entries, entering dozens of times per day to get those enchantment stones. lel

So is it Downaria, Hackalam, and... Ereshkipay? Moneygal? Ehh, nothing sounds right, hm.

This happens on all servers. Besides EK people didn’t have access to temporings to exchange for stones, where would you suggest they get legendaries outside siege?

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Ereshkipaypal? 

Taxessssssssss D:

I'm still running around with a slightly OC'd i5-3570k, 16gb ram, ssd, etc. It's all working pretty darn splendidly. Just the card is getting pretty bad. :/ And I have concerns about the longevity of a well-used SSD, so I have to make sure I have nothing super important on it.

My SSD is going on three years, I think.. my mobo is going on...... I don't know, 6... 7 years. Good starter mobo but not for gaming. Sitting on 16gb of corsair ram but because of the mobo it's older DDR.. 

My peripherals are all fancy though? 155 FPS smooth as butter, a naga for mmo's and a logitech g-pro for fps... blackwidow elite... kraken headset. Blue Yeti mic.. 

I need a sound system.

7 minutes ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

My SSD is going on three years, I think.. my mobo is going on...... I don't know, 6... 7 years. Good starter mobo but not for gaming. Sitting on 16gb of corsair ram but because of the mobo it's older DDR.. 

My peripherals are all fancy though? 155 FPS smooth as butter, a naga for mmo's and a logitech g-pro for fps... blackwidow elite... kraken headset. Blue Yeti mic.. 

I need a sound system.

I have a ReDragon mmo mouse and keyboard (maybe $50 combined, lol), arctis 7 headset, a webcam I never use, aaaaaaaaaand that's pretty much it. Very utilitarian. xD

On 2/22/2019 at 6:54 AM, Cyan said:

Bump!

We're going to be opening the character transfer queue next week after the maintenance. You'll be able to set up a queue between KT and DN and it will all be done via a fancy new web page. This means the date of the first transfer will be March 6. We'll have more details regarding character transfers next week.

New fancy webpage ? O.o

Only shop section or entire web ? :S

On 2/21/2019 at 5:54 PM, Cyan said:

Bump!

We're going to be opening the character transfer queue next week after the maintenance. You'll be able to set up a queue between KT and DN and it will all be done via a fancy new web page. This means the date of the first transfer will be March 6. We'll have more details regarding character transfers next week.

I feel for EK not being able to transfer but think it's a good idea. Why? Because we know very well both factions will choose the server their race is winning more on and rush to that server for further imbalance. Yeah no thank you..

4 hours ago, Briearios-DN said:

I feel for EK not being able to transfer but think it's a good idea. Why? Because we know very well both factions will choose the server their race is winning more on and rush to that server for further imbalance. Yeah no thank you..

The people from KT and DN will already do that, lol. EK people transferring anywhere is a drop in the sea.

14 hours ago, Briearios-DN said:

You can easily and literally block that with 10 lines of code tops.

9 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

The people from KT and DN will already do that, lol. EK people transferring anywhere is a drop in the sea.

Also this!

Fact is that there will never be real balance in any server. Everyone wants to be on the winning side for obvious reasons. It's easier to find people for PvP and PvE. Winning more sieges = more AP, GP and conquering stones. There are more reasons!

6 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

If I had to guess, transfers off of EK won't happen for at least two months, sadly. I don't play on EK anymore, just can't change my forum name yet. Server is dead af.

If you go to your Profile > Edit Profile > Aion Character Settings, you can change it there.

9 minutes ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

Too bad they didn't just merge all the servers. But I say bring the ek players to KT. I'd love to have more people either against or well on my side I guess. Don't play with other asmo really but it can be dead and boring even on KT at times... 

They can never merge all servers because some ppl toons in diff factions in the same account. Besides xfering will disappear completely if they do that.

37 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

They can never merge all servers because some ppl toons in diff factions in the same account. Besides xfering will disappear completely if they do that.

So make people pick one side... like they did before. I mean imo it's to late to merge us all together now. Should of did it when they did katalam and danaria. 

• Aion Team

A quick update and some more information. The character transfer service will be open tomorrow after the maintenance. You'll be able to transfer your characters between Katalam and Danaria (assuming you don't have faction conflict and other issues preventing the character from being registered.) I stated before it would be a web page, but that's not quite accurate as you'll be able to view it in the Black Cloud Marketplace in game. Price will be 1,600 Black Cloud Coin and transfers will happen the next scheduled maintenance. 

There's an FAQ and other information on the character transfer service page you'll be able to see tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, Mytek-DN said:

Unrestricted transfers?  So KT asmos and DN elyos are going to leave their servers and make the imbalances even greater?  This is a pretty bad idea.

I don't think it will be unrestricted. They will somehow check the numbers. Still, im pretty sure it will still lead to more unbalance.

9 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I don't think it will be unrestricted. They will somehow check the numbers. Still, im pretty sure it will still lead to more unbalance.

What I think will happen is they're going to panic when they see the amount of people q'n up for transfers and are going to start limiting it.

On 11/9/2018 at 2:44 AM, Cyan said:

The way you'll queue for a server transfer is being redesigned (with lots of boring back-end stuff). We're aiming to have it up and ready in a few weeks but the holidays may push us out a little more. We will let you know more when it's getting closer.

Did we like honestly wait 4 month for nothing? Just so the character transfer option to be moved from 'Site' to ingame BCM? That's like.....Super waste of time god bless

2 hours ago, Doll-KT said:

What I think will happen is they're going to panic when they see the amount of people q'n up for transfers and are going to start limiting it.

^ This.

And right now the transfers are totally unrestricted. So if you are considering leaving and don't want to get stuck, transfers this week. Don't get trapped on totally unplayable servers like what happened after the first mergers.

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Germ-DN said:

Did we like honestly wait 4 month for nothing? Just so the character transfer option to be moved from 'Site' to ingame BCM? That's like.....Super waste of time god bless

This was a mistake on my part. It's also not a waste of time as the entire system needed to be rebuilt and added to the BCM because of all the data changes we had with 6.2. It took awhile but it's live and ready to go. Sorry for the delays on this.

Archived