Forums

Enhancement Rate = Unplayable

Setaira-KT

Enhancement  

77 members have voted

1. 1. In your experience, does the enhancement rate seem balanced and fair?

• Yes, because I am RNG carried.
    • No, because I am normal and getting cucked.

5 minutes ago, Mirelium-KT said:

80% of the players are not ready for IDD right? (maybe more on EK idk)

This give ultimate PvE stones though doesn't it?

I'm not doubting you but could you show me the stats on ur PA, id like to compare it to the crafted PvP one so i could get an idea of the difference of endgame PvP gear

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MemeDream-KT said:

This give ultimate PvE stones though doesn't it?

I'm not doubting you but could you show me the stats on ur PA, id like to compare it to the crafted PvP one so i could get an idea of the difference of endgame PvP gear

yes, you can check the drops on any instance if you hover your mouse over the instance entry on the map (PVE ULTIMATES). PVP ones though, i think you can get them from forts... haven't seen one yet, can't say for sure, maybe @DevilNest-KT can share some light over this. I currently am useless in siege since my game gets frozen every time asmo make a push.

Lot's of Love

1 minute ago, Mirelium-KT said:

yes, you can check the drops on any instance if you hover your mouse over the instance entry on the map (PVE ULTIMATES). PVP ones though, i think you can get them from forts... haven't seen one yet, can't say for sure, maybe @DevilNest-KT can share some light over this. I currently am useless in siege since my game gets frozen every time asmo make a push.

Lot's of Love

I know that feeling ahaha i checked my ping last siege, i was at 2k ping FBM

5 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

I was just joking xD ultimate stones are almost none existant now.

But yes if you win a siege and also achieve max contribution (last time for me was 120 kills in group of 2) you can get a Ultimate Box with idk 80% chance to drop 2 legendary and 20%  chance to drop 1 ultimate pvp stone

Don't jk about this man, we are dyeing here :D if nothing is being done... i'll be fully legendary in a year or so LMAO. If i don't rage quit before LMAO

I dont think this is right.

i made a toon  in  the  second week of the server opening, and  in  one week i  have already ancient weapons +11, and full  set +5, pve and pvp, no real  money  spent. so unless you are doing something  terribly wrong, the rates are ok. 

and people  i see aroudn are far stronger than me,  so  i  guess a lot  of people are being more lucky than i.

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I dont think this is right.

i made a toon  in  the  second week of the server opening, and  in  one week i  have already ancient weapons +11, and full  set +5, pve and pvp, no real  money  spent. so unless you are doing something  terribly wrong, the rates are ok. 

and people  i see aroudn are far stronger than me,  so  i  guess a lot  of people are being more lucky than i.

i think you are missing the point.... +5ing or +10ing the gear is decent. yes you do burn some enchantment stones, but that's natural. People in general are complaining about +11 to +15 process. Not even going to get into legendary enchanting. And yes you do see people a lot stronger then you. Some received Compensation gear, so they jumped a few steps. Not saying it's a bad thing, but that doesn't mean they have a better enchanting experience. 

Lot's of Love

3 hours ago, Mirelium-KT said:

i think you are missing the point.... +5ing or +10ing the gear is decent. yes you do burn some enchantment stones, but that's natural. People in general are complaining about +11 to +15 process. Not even going to get into legendary enchanting. And yes you do see people a lot stronger then you. Some received Compensation gear, so they jumped a few steps. Not saying it's a bad thing, but that doesn't mean they have a better enchanting experience. 

Lot's of Love

Im not missing anything. +15 is not meant to be achieved from the same lv of enchantment stone as we can see from the table posted on this topic. Yes, some lucky ppl will get it, but most wont, and thats expected. If ppl wanna blow their wallets trying its up to them, but they cant complain if it fails.

Ppl want everybody to have max enchantment in less than one month of patch. Sry thats not how its going to be.

And theres no one with compensating gear here, im on the new server.

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Im not missing anything. +15 is not meant to be achieved from the same lv of enchantment stone as we can see from the table posted on this topic. Yes, some lucky ppl will get it, but most wont, and thats expected. If ppl wanna blow their wallets trying its up to them, but they cant complain if it fails.

Ppl want everybody to have max enchantment in less than one month of patch. Sry thats not how its going to be.

Those lucky people are people who have compensation gear.  They would have stocked up on omegas and temperings before this patch.

Also, anything ancient is not good.  +15 ancient is beginner gear, if you want to have a chance in PvP you will need to get like +10 legendary.

5 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I have said this over and over and over again. I'm not talking about +15 something with ancient only. I have never said that. I talked of the rates, in general for both Ancient and legendary. about the process itself. I personally don't care about the compensation gear nor am i bothered that ppl have them. I have said this before, compensation gear gives you an advantage only in the first few months, afterwards, it will become obsolete. 

And are you playing the same game as i am? How can you blow your wallet Enchanting your PVP gear? That can only be done for PVE gear... and you don't need your pve gear to be +15. you can but it's not a must. For pvp however to evolve you need it +15. 
And i'm not talking about having your full gear +15 after a month. I never said that. but when after a month of working on a few pieces, for none of them to go to +15... idk. I don't want outta my 4 pieces that are +10 for all to be +15. I'm not expecting that. but at least one. Considering the number of ancient and legendary i have used in trying. you have 14 gear pieces, if you get one per month to +15 that means 14 months for a full ancient +15 gear. Does this sound reasonable to you? I may over react a bit but you know... that says something too. it says that the enchanting system makes me loose my mind sometimes, which doesn't seem to be a good thing either :D 

Lot's of Love

If you're playing this game, keep track of how much time you are putting into it per day. When you see over time you are not getting any stronger because of RNG. You can't just sit there and keep wasting your life away for nothing. Time is precious. I have wasted whole weeks of my life playing this game only to have my gear either break, or end up weaker than it was when I started. Who ever had the idea to put rng like this on this kind of game needs to be fired from his job and never allowed to work making video games ever again lol. "Huur, I'll make a game where getting your gear stronger is like winning the lottery, that should be fun.  hurrrr. People will never get to see how strong their characters can really be unless they pay me at least 1000."  Bad game is a bad game. Some games are just horrible nightmares to play. Aion is pretty cool until you get past your character creator, then get ready for hell. 

21 hours ago, Mirelium-KT said:

Before i comment i will disclose my gear.

Legendary Firebrand PA, Legendary Firebrand helm, Ancient Inquisitor Accs (ring earrings belt necklace), Winged champion +5 Ancient armor (2 ancient inquisitor Aromr pieces, that i'm not currently using), +10 ancient winged champion bracelet and plume. Lakrum pvp Wings. (still need a few more pieces of genesis gear, but i will get there soon.)

That being said, yes having Legendary or Ultimate winged champion gear at this moment is a big + on short term. However, what everyone needs to understand, is that most of the ppl that received compensation gear will lose on the long term. Now let me explain why. 

Players that had Legendary compensation gear, due to greed, wasted valuable resources to +them, evolve them to ultimate and +them some more. Also they use lvl 80 manastones to socket this gear. Gear that in 1-2 months will become obsolete. 

Meanwhile the rest are working on upgrading the best pvp Gear using their resources wisely and in a few months from now they will laugh so hard of those who use ultimate Winged champion and avoided working on Genesis Gear. 

Let me give you a hint, Ultimate winged champion is worse then a Legendary firebrand. So you keep doing your thing, work on you genesis crystal gear, let them have their laugh for now, because in the long run some of them will fail keep up with the rest of the server.

Lot's of Love

True, but you do realize that 80% of the players are not ready for IDD right? (maybe more on EK idk)

Lot's of Love

Lol what do you mean? If you look at your information tab asmos are getting a piece of ultimate genesis gear every day on DN. Meanwhile 90+% of other players are still trying to +15 ancient gear. I got my shield to +13 5x and 5x I failed using legendaries. Why? Idk either.

26 minutes ago, Shhh-KT said:

Lol what do you mean? If you look at your information tab asmos are getting a piece of ultimate genesis gear every day on DN. Meanwhile 90+% of other players are still trying to +15 ancient gear. I got my shield to +13 5x and 5x I failed using legendaries. Why? Idk either.

well unless you have massive luck (winning the lottery kind of luck) i don't see how. When my polearm proced on legendary 2 times +2 from +11 to +13 and then to +15 i freaked out. I woke up the neighbors  LOL (true story). but again it was huge luck. 80% of my gear is +10 max ancient. you may see one person outta 200 that are working on the enchanting making it. Idk... I decided i will stay as i am for now. I will not be pvping anymore. afking in everything pvp related (except siege). I will upgrade my PA when i'll have the 20 mil AP that are needed and that's it. i'll stop there. I'll wait for 6.5 and gather the mats and things for upgrade then. I don't want to rage quit in a month or so, so i will take it easy haha. Btw, i don't look at the information tab anymore, it's off. no point in hurting myself willingly LOL

I'm still working on getting my crafting up to 200 so I can start making legendary gear, but I wonder, is all I need, to upgrade a Masterwork piece of gear from Ancient to Legendary, just the materials required? I don't need to plus the Ancient crafted gear to 15 to make it Legendary, right? If so, knowing that the crafted set is the 2nd best set in the game, only outclassed by the Genesis gear, that might be most people's way in. 

They craft their Ultimate gear, and in the meanwhile, work on their Genesis set.

44 minutes ago, Alptraum-DN said:

I don't need to plus the Ancient crafted gear to 15 to make it Legendary, right?

Correct.

44 minutes ago, Alptraum-DN said:

They craft their Ultimate gear, and in the meanwhile, work on their Genesis set.

It's actually pretty difficult to do though. You have to master-proc the ancient piece, and then you have to master-proc the legendary piece, and THEN you have to master-proc the ultimate piece. That's a lot of rng to get the 2nd best in the game. Also, unfortunately, you cannot retune the stats of the crafted gear. Well, you can't on the regular crafted ultimate. Maybe you can on the proc'd crafted ultimate.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It's actually pretty difficult to do though. You have to master-proc the ancient piece, and then you have to master-proc the legendary piece, and THEN you have to master-proc the ultimate piece. That's a lot of rng to get the 2nd best in the game. Also, unfortunately, you cannot retune the stats of the crafted gear. Well, you can't on the regular crafted ultimate. Maybe you can on the proc'd crafted ultimate.

That's actually what EU players are doing. They disenchant/sell the non-procs, so they always advance a bit on gear fragments-wise, and continue to craft with the procs, selling any duplicates/extras on brokers, until they proc and then wear that until their replacement piece is done.

15 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

You're actually missing more points than you think. People can't even use their wallets to enchant their PVP gear, because guess what..... NA doesn't have PVP stones on BCM like Korea. And since the only places where we can find them are sieges, dredgions and IDLs, good luck on getting a Legendary stone out of that.

Making around 5 stones per week is painful, and most of them are Ancient. Totally useless for Legendary  and above. So yeah, unless you paid cash before 6.2 to get temperings, even if you'd play this patch for the next 50 years, I don't think you can get anything Red to +15. Not with these rates, not with this small number of stones.

You're actually missing more points than you think. People can't even use their wallets to enchant their PVP gear, because guess what..... NA doesn't have PVP stones on BCM like Korea. And since the only places where we can find them are sieges, dredgions and IDLs, good luck on getting a Legendary stone out of that.

I was not refering to specificly pvp gear, so no.

Making around 5 stones per week is painful, and most of them are Ancient. Totally useless for Legendary  and above. So yeah, unless you paid cash before 6.2 to get temperings, even if you'd play this patch for the next 50 years, I don't think you can get anything Red to +15. Not with these rates, not with this small number of stones.

If its going to be painfull, its equally painfull for everyone, untill events or new patches increase of the odds of getting that stuff. For now thats how it should be.

Old players on old servers had plenty given to them in the last months of 5.x. As far as new players go, they should be on the new server.

@TheStorm-KT LMAO +15 ultimate? I don't see how you can get 14 pieces to legendary+15 :))))))) Ultimate +15 currently is not even a dream you can have. 

@Matsukamy-KT I'm a Veteran player, i played in 5.8, no brake, no nothing. What do you mean it was supposed to be painful? Are you into BDSM? It's a game not a torture chamber. 

if you think this is how it should be ok. you can stay with the current success rates, i for one do not want to have nightmares about enchanting gear and failing (small exaggeration i know).

Enchantment success rates for ancient gear will be increasing by 20 percentage points in 6.5. That will greatly reduce the average number of stones needed to reach +15.

For legendary gear, enchantment success rates will be increasing by 3 percentage points, if success rate for a particular stone/gear grade combination is higher than 5%.

9 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

If its going to be painfull, its equally painfull for everyone, untill events or new patches increase of the odds of getting that stuff. For now thats how it should be.

Old players on old servers had plenty given to them in the last months of 5.x. As far as new players go, they should be on the new server.

No, you're wrong. 

1. Aion 6.2 was never meant to be painful. It was meant to be the most pleasant patch ever. But NC (and EU) mingled with it and changed what was meant to be a beautiful and little bit grindy, into another slavery. What's worse is that you can't even use real money to escape from it. 

2. I've been playing since 3.7. I'm not a new player. I made friends and I'm was not going to move on a new server just because other people that spent more cash than I did now have Purple/Red gear and get to have an easier time farming around without worrying they'd get killed. I know this is not NC's fault, it's how the Korean patch is, but in my opinion, the gear exchange should have never existed. Instead, they should have gotten like a better AP price for their 5.x gear fit for the enchantment lvl. This way, we'd all be equal in gear.

Weekly maintenance today. If nothing changes again, then NC is just messing with us.

Here enchanting pve wings to get flight time and flight speed. Stopped at +7 because enchantment success rate suck and that gear is not purifiable. Flight time and flight speed buffs are the same for each enchantment level.

2018.11.02 12:41:11 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:14 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:17 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:19 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:22 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:25 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Sanctuary Wings and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.02 12:41:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:31 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 17:33:17 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Sanctuary Wings and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.02 17:33:20 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 17:33:23 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Sanctuary Wings and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.02 17:33:26 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 17:33:30 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 

Here's my first attempt of attempting to +15 a piece of pvp gear using ancient stones. 285 stones and ended at +11.

109 stones were used to go from +0 to +10, and it made to +10 thanks to a +2 proc from +8...

For +10-+15 it's still below the average number expected to hit +15...

2018.11.13 00:56:14 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:17 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:20 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:23 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 00:56:25 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 00:56:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:31 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 00:56:33 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:36 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 00:56:39 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:41 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 00:56:44 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:47 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:50 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 00:56:52 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:55 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:58 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:01 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:57:03 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:06 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:57:09 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:12 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:57:14 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 00:57:17 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 00:57:20 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 00:57:22 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 1. 
2018.11.13 00:57:25 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:30 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:33 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 00:57:36 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 00:57:39 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:41 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:44 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:47 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:57:50 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 00:57:52 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:55 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:58 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:00 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:03 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 7. 
2018.11.13 00:58:06 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 00:58:08 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:58:11 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:14 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:58:16 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:19 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:58:22 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:24 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:58:27 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:30 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:32 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 00:58:35 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:38 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:40 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 8. 
2018.11.13 00:58:43 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 7. 
2018.11.13 00:58:46 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 00:58:48 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:58:51 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 00:58:54 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 00:58:57 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:59 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:02 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:05 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:59:07 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:10 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:59:12 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:15 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:21 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 00:59:24 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:39 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:46 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 8. 
2018.11.13 00:59:48 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 7. 
2018.11.13 00:59:50 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 00:59:52 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:59:55 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 00:59:57 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:59 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:01 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 01:00:03 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 01:00:05 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:07 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:09 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 01:00:11 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 01:00:13 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 01:00:16 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:18 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 01:00:20 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 01:00:22 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:24 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 01:00:26 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:30 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 01:00:32 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:34 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:37 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 01:00:39 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:41 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:43 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:45 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 01:00:47 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:49 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:51 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 7. 
2018.11.13 01:00:53 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:55 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 7. 
2018.11.13 01:00:58 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:00 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:02 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 8. 
2018.11.13 01:01:04 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:17 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:19 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:21 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:24 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:26 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:28 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:30 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:39 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:41 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:43 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:45 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:47 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:49 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:51 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:53 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:56 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:58 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:00 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:02 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:04 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:06 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:08 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:10 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:12 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:14 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:16 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:19 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:21 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:23 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:25 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:27 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:29 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:31 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:33 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:35 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:37 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:40 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:42 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:44 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:46 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:48 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:50 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:52 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:54 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:56 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:59 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:01 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:03 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:05 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:07 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:09 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:11 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:13 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:15 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:17 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:19 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:22 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:24 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:26 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:30 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:32 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:34 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:36 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:38 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:41 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:43 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:45 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:47 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:49 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:51 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:53 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:55 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:57 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:59 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:04:01 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:04:04 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:04:06 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:04:08 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:04:10 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:04:12 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:04:14 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:04:16 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:04:18 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:32 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:34 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:36 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:05:45 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:47 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:49 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:51 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:54 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:56 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:58 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:00 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:02 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:04 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:06 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:08 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:10 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:12 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:15 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:17 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:19 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:21 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:23 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:25 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:27 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:29 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:31 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:33 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:35 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:38 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:40 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:42 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:44 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:46 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:48 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:50 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:52 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:54 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:56 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:58 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:07:01 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:07:03 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:07:05 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:07:07 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:19 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:21 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:23 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:25 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:27 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:29 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:31 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:33 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:35 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:38 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:40 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:42 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:44 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:46 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:48 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:50 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:52 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:54 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:56 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:59 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:01 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:03 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:05 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:07 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:09 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:11 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:13 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:15 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:18 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:20 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:22 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:24 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:26 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:30 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:32 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:34 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:36 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:39 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:41 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:43 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:45 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:47 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:49 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:51 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:53 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:55 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:57 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:20:00 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 

On average, starting from +10 you have to fail about 271 enchantment attempts in order to +15 a piece of ancient gear using ancient stones. For stones needed you have to add the ones used in successful attempts that did not lead to a +15 too...

On 09/11/2018 at 3:46 AM, MemeDream-KT said:

I've been playing since the new patch has come out with a fresh new character.  I have no compensation gear.  The enhancement rate is so incredibly low that I have been forced into a decision of if it is worth playing this game now and since this is my third week of dumping all my enhancement stones (Ancient PvP and Legendary PvP) into my bow only to get +10.  This is extremely demotivating.

People who received free compensation gear are currently in a 'unkillable god state' because they take no damage, have high resist and evasion rates.  This also puts them in a place of even if they are outplayed they are unkillable.

In this patch gear is now more important than anything else unlike in previous patches (i cannot speak about 5.X as i did not play).  In 4.0 I was able to run around in my +5 ancient coin gear with bloodmark combine and accessory and have a chance to kill anyone i saw.  Now their is no chance and there is nothing that i can do about it besides do all my instances/weekly quests and hope it doesn't fail (which it does every time). 

I know this is not just my own personal experience and everyone i've talked to has the same situation.

If nothing is done about this enhancement rate, i will be unable to play this game that I use to enjoy so much.

Will anything be done about this enhancement rate?

And they said before that this patch would make enchanting easy, as reducing the enchantment time from 5 to 2 secs is making it easy...
Aion is punitive. It makes players angry and what should be a fun experience ends up being something ridiculously boring...

49 minutes ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Here enchanting pve wings to get flight time and flight speed. Stopped at +7 because enchantment success rate suck and that gear is not purifiable. Flight time and flight speed buffs are the same for each enchantment level.

2018.11.02 12:41:11 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:14 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:17 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:19 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:22 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:25 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Sanctuary Wings and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.02 12:41:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 12:41:31 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 17:33:17 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Sanctuary Wings and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.02 17:33:20 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 17:33:23 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Sanctuary Wings and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.02 17:33:26 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.02 17:33:30 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Sanctuary Wings. +1 level achieved. 

Here's my first attempt of attempting to +15 a piece of pvp gear using ancient stones. 285 stones and ended at +11.

109 stones were used to go from +0 to +10, and it made to +10 thanks to a +2 proc from +8...

For +10-+15 it's still below the average number expected to hit +15...

2018.11.13 00:56:14 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:17 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:20 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:23 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 00:56:25 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 00:56:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:31 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 00:56:33 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:36 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 00:56:39 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:41 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 00:56:44 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:47 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:50 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 00:56:52 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:55 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:56:58 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:01 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:57:03 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:06 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:57:09 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:12 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:57:14 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 00:57:17 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 00:57:20 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 00:57:22 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 1. 
2018.11.13 00:57:25 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:30 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:33 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 00:57:36 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 00:57:39 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:41 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:44 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:47 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:57:50 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 00:57:52 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:55 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:57:58 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:00 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:03 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 7. 
2018.11.13 00:58:06 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 00:58:08 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:58:11 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:14 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:58:16 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:19 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:58:22 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:24 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:58:27 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:30 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:32 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 00:58:35 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:38 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:40 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 8. 
2018.11.13 00:58:43 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 7. 
2018.11.13 00:58:46 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 00:58:48 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:58:51 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 00:58:54 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 00:58:57 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:58:59 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:02 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:05 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:59:07 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:10 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:59:12 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:15 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:21 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 00:59:24 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:39 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:46 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 8. 
2018.11.13 00:59:48 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 7. 
2018.11.13 00:59:50 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 00:59:52 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 00:59:55 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 00:59:57 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 00:59:59 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:01 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 01:00:03 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 01:00:05 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:07 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:09 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 5. 
2018.11.13 01:00:11 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 01:00:13 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 01:00:16 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:18 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 01:00:20 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 01:00:22 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:24 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 2. 
2018.11.13 01:00:26 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:30 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 3. 
2018.11.13 01:00:32 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:34 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:37 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 4. 
2018.11.13 01:00:39 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:41 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:43 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:45 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 6. 
2018.11.13 01:00:47 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:49 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:51 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 7. 
2018.11.13 01:00:53 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:00:55 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 7. 
2018.11.13 01:00:58 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:00 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:02 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 8. 
2018.11.13 01:01:04 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:17 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:19 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:21 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:24 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:26 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:28 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:30 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:39 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:41 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:43 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:45 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:47 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:49 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:51 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:53 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:01:56 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:01:58 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:00 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:02 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:04 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:06 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:08 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:10 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:12 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:14 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:16 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:19 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:21 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:23 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:25 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:27 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:29 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:31 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:33 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:35 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:37 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:40 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:42 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:02:44 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:46 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:48 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:50 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:52 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:54 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:56 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:02:59 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:01 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:03 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:05 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:07 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:09 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:11 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:13 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:15 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:17 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:19 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:22 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:24 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:26 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:30 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:32 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:34 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:36 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:38 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:41 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:43 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:45 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:47 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:49 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:51 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:53 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:55 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:03:57 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:03:59 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:04:01 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:04:04 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:04:06 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:04:08 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:04:10 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:04:12 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:04:14 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:04:16 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:04:18 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:32 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:34 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:36 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:05:45 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:47 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:49 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:51 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:54 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:56 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:05:58 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:00 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:02 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:04 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:06 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:08 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:10 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:12 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:15 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:17 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:19 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:21 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:23 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:25 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:27 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:29 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:31 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:33 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:35 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:38 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:40 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:42 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:44 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:46 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:48 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:50 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:52 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:06:54 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:56 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:06:58 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:07:01 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:07:03 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:07:05 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:07:07 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:19 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:21 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:23 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:25 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:27 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:29 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:31 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:33 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:35 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:38 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:40 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +2 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:42 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:44 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:46 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:48 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:50 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:52 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:54 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:18:56 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:18:59 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:01 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:03 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:05 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:07 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:09 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:11 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:13 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:15 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:18 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:20 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:22 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:24 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:26 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:28 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:30 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:32 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:34 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:36 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:39 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:41 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:43 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:45 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:47 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:49 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:51 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:53 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:19:55 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 
2018.11.13 01:19:57 : You have failed to enchant Ancient Vindicator Brogans and the level was set to 10. 
2018.11.13 01:20:00 : You successfully enchanted Ancient Vindicator Brogans. +1 level achieved. 

On average, starting from +10 you have to fail about 271 enchantment attempts in order to +15 a piece of ancient gear using ancient stones. For stones needed you have to add the ones used in successful attempts that did not lead to a +15 too...

This is near the ridicule. If any player find this fun, entertaining challenging, this player is crazy. It is clear that the rate is extremely negative. The devs who design this can only be stupid nyerkers or sadists.

Archived