P2w players

GenericUser22685

21 minutes ago, Mirelium-KT said:

Oh, didn't think about that. My bad. since i had my stigmas +9 since 5.8 i didn't considered that part. But still. there are ways to get stigmas in game, and eventually to get 6 of them to  +9 stigmas. Yeah it will take a bit more time... It is one of the downsides of being on a new server where some items are on limited availability. It's not like NCWest is gonna make a special BCM for EK... It's not fair for those pure f2p players but again NCwest is a business after all. A solution would be making those Stigma enhancement brokerable... i'm pretty sure that would help a little. May I will test a week with only 6 stigmas, see how it goes. Currently i doubt that's a major advantage, but who knows, maybe it is and i am too privileged to notice it. 

No I was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell. The additional stigma slots are not game breaking.

Just now, Shirayuki-DN said:

No I was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell. The additional stigma slots are not game breaking.

All good, i got that. I was however genuine in saying that i never thought about the extra 2 stigmas. I know is not game breaking. been playing with 6 stigmas most of the 5.8 patch. Up until last few weeks of 5.8. and they were +2 or +3.. no big difference in performance even though many people already had at least one set of +9 stigmas.

12 hours ago, MemeDream-KT said:

People love throwing this word around 'Pay 2 Win' however + up stigmas are not p2w (At least in my opinion as it only changed small details like cooldown/mp cost).

In terms of the cash shop, i think NC did well apart from the contracts.  The contracts are definitely much more of an issue than the stigmas.

Lucky Hand is 400 PvE atk and 300PvE def.  Unless you are an NPC you are unaffected.

and also 1 slot stigma that reach +9

On 11/10/2018 at 8:47 AM, Kailor-DN said:

That's the game, Lucky hand buff isn't much, that's just prestige - I have that and, don't have enchanted gear yet on EK And, there is a free, rare to get, one day prestige pass, so using that, you could get the buff free as well.

Last I knew it was never meant to be balanced, it's meant to make money for NCSoft, the more pay to win, the more they make off us. Personally, I'll loose, I can only do 20-40 USD per month so, I won't get much. to win you need 200-500 per month.

200-500 a month, sounds about right, I know people who have spent over 1000 per month, which is madness. But that is one damn expensive video game to be good at. Save your money man, lol, buy a new car instead.

Game would be so much better if you didn't have to fight these people who spend so much money, like if you could just turn pvp off. But the way it is, you are forced to. I guess it has to be like that because people wouldn't spend so much money if they couldn't go around killing everyone with their 10 thousand dollar character. When that happens to me I just turn Aion off and go play something fun and enjoyable. Only have a couple hours a day, not wasting it getting killed by people I will never be a match for unless I give NCsoft my whole paycheck.

You know, players have said this since i can remember, and yet i managed to stay competitive in the game w/o spending money to gear myself or whatever. I'm not a 100% f2p, i admit, i admitted it before. I do pay for the prestige pass. Otherwise everything i owned and own now is from in game. Manged to get my stigmas to +9 with stigmas from Broker. Got my purified gear to +15 in 5.8 with stones from instances and broker. So I really can't understand this... yes ppl invest thousands of dollars but at the end of the day you can get there too w/o paying a dime. There were players in 5.8 that +25 thier gear w/o no paypal/credit card use. Yes they worked harder, but the end result was the same.... yes took me more time then others to get their but it was doable, just sayin... And it's not like the majority invested big bucks in game, there are just a few (the 1% equivalent of billionaires in real world). you can't avoid them but you are not gonna run into them every second of the game.

I am a very lazy player, but I do not find so hard to get those items actually. 

If you want some PvP gear, you must do all the camps each week so you can buy the ancient items. After geting everything still do camps to DE more items so you can get mats to upgrade them 

Also you can get a lot of AP, mats and PvP enchanment stones if you do all the evergales, idgel domes and dredgions that you can. Actually not everybody knows how dred works now. And they try to kill every mob and make points on each surkana on the way. But the new objetive is to go fast to some minibosses and kill them fast. They give aditional enchanment stones and mats. Enchanting from +10 to +15 is really hard and you will need a lot of stones (or a lot of luck), but instead of that maybe is better to try to raise everything to +10 first. 

I do not disagree that using real money can provide a huge advantage now. But I think the main difference for them is to buy luna so they can do more dredgions and get more stones there. Still if you avoid missing your runs on those instances, you can still get a lot. 

Archived