Forums

New Patch Thoughts

Aenema-DN

On 11/10/2018 at 9:10 AM, Alva-DN said:

1. NcSoft lacks imagination as at entry video used the figure of Shillen, Goddess of Death of Lineage 2. At least we laughed.

2. Merge asmodians and elyos into 1 region, so ppl can't do easily quests, force them to create parties to handle the incoming enemies and also force them to pvp, like it's a pvp server, while some ppl like only to pve. Some ppl gonna quit for sure. 

3. Force ppl to do everything in parties pve and pvp, while previous patch was mostly solo.

4. Be in a Legion is useless. Only helpful on sieges.

5. Instances are impossible to do with the genesis gear that game offers and I still wonder how can a new player have a nice gear so he can be invited to party for instances. Nobody wants a player with genesis gear, but you can't have a better one if you can't enter instances. Logic just died.

6. You turned Aion into Lineage. You are trying to make ppl create CPs to xp at weeklies and instances and pvp. Maybe next thing is put some reputation points at legions so our existance at them have a meaning and next thing I guess is pay to win. Good luck.

LOOOL go back and relearn the game, ive been doing BOS in COE gear and FM with COE gear, they're not hard. Get over yourself.

14 minutes ago, Kailor-DN said:

1 or 2% per death the more times you die, the more you loose and, the more it costs to get it back. Not going to be down 2-3 bars on leveling up so, by 80, you MIGHT have 1-2k left and that's BROKE you can't teleport, can't buy crafting mats, can't list anything on the broker - you're broke. So try to run everywhere but, get ganked and, land back at the soul healer. Can't go kill anything to get scrap to sell because you get ganked for trying.

Again. Why the hell are you soul healing if you cant afford it when there are ways to level which are literally for free and you cant die? Why soul heal lost XP when killing just 5 little mobs in a PvE-only area returns you that and more? Its just common sense. I know that some people may lack it, but its on you for not thinking ahead.

21 minutes ago, Kailor-DN said:

How does 5 mobs get you that? Might get 1 K if I get drops, but, that might be one out of 5 kills that actually drop anything sellable. 99% of stuff can't be sold, traded, or stored in account warehouse even. If you can't use it, it's rubbish, worth nothing.

JknEkzT.png

sell to NPC in your inventory store ? yes ?

No, everything is only 1 kinah that way and, maybe you get thousands of items as drops but I don't. Can't do stores anymore, can't broker armor and weapons and, at 1 kinah a piece, not worth expanding the inventory to be able to pick up. I sell the blue pots, food, beverages and old gear that I have no choice but to get, 1 kinah each. Not paying to expand inventory to carry a whole 9 kinah worth of stuff for 2K - nope not worth it.

Used to be able to sell armor drops for skins, gather and sell crafting mats, etc.... none of that anymore.

25 minutes ago, Kailor-DN said:

No, everything is only 1 kinah that way and, maybe you get thousands of items as drops but I don't. Can't do stores anymore, can't broker armor and weapons and, at 1 kinah a piece, not worth expanding the inventory to be able to pick up. I sell the blue pots, food, beverages and old gear that I have no choice but to get, 1 kinah each. Not paying to expand inventory to carry a whole 9 kinah worth of stuff for 2K - nope not worth it.

Used to be able to sell armor drops for skins, gather and sell crafting mats, etc.... none of that anymore.

The f*ck dude stop looking ridiculous only the free gear costs 1 kinah go play the game please its very easy and simple now.Dont be a troll 

33 minutes ago, Kailor-DN said:

Look man, i don't want to bust your eggs, but, are we playing the same game here?  Are you reading the comments ppl leave? or are you just that stubborn? 

@Bryos-DN said and i quote "Why soul heal lost XP when killing just 5 little mobs in a PvE-only area returns you that and more?" He didn't saw killing 5 mobs will return the kinah for souls heal. He said killing 5 mobs will give you back the XP lost previously and more then what you lost. The XP not the kinah! 

Now, regarding kinah making, i have a news flash for you, Junk material from mobs, can be sold in portable store for kinah, same goes with the gear dropped from mobs. Not for 1 kinah for a few hundred or thousands of kinah each. And what do you mean you cannot sell crafting mats anymore? again are you playing Aion? you sure? I make from 30 to 70 mil/day (i'm on KT so there is currently still some kinah around, on EK i'm guessing the amount would be a lot lower but still) from selling crafting mats that i farm. so i don't get it. from 78, Mirash and coe gear if you sell it gives you roughly 500k/piece. 

1 kinah price in portable store is for: Quest gear, any kind of pots or food, crafting mats if you sell them there, for whatever reason. Might have missed a few, but i can't remember now.

My advice? Try joining a friendly legion that can help you, explain some things, or just read the forum. take 30 min and read, all this things have been mentioned before even if only  by mistake in other threads.

1 hour ago, Mirelium-KT said:

Look man, i don't want to bust your eggs, but, are we playing the same game here?  Are you reading the comments ppl leave? or are you just that stubborn? 

@Bryos-DN said and i quote "Why soul heal lost XP when killing just 5 little mobs in a PvE-only area returns you that and more?" He didn't saw killing 5 mobs will return the kinah for souls heal. He said killing 5 mobs will give you back the XP lost previously and more then what you lost. The XP not the kinah! 

Now, regarding kinah making, i have a news flash for you, Junk material from mobs, can be sold in portable store for kinah, same goes with the gear dropped from mobs. Not for 1 kinah for a few hundred or thousands of kinah each. And what do you mean you cannot sell crafting mats anymore? again are you playing Aion? you sure? I make from 30 to 70 mil/day (i'm on KT so there is currently still some kinah around, on EK i'm guessing the amount would be a lot lower but still) from selling crafting mats that i farm. so i don't get it. from 78, Mirash and coe gear if you sell it gives you roughly 500k/piece. 

1 kinah price in portable store is for: Quest gear, any kind of pots or food, crafting mats if you sell them there, for whatever reason. Might have missed a few, but i can't remember now.

My advice? Try joining a friendly legion that can help you, explain some things, or just read the forum. take 30 min and read, all this things have been mentioned before even if only  by mistake in other threads.

I'm not paying those outrageous broker fees - that's insane. I have mats worth 18 mil but, if I broker them I only get 15 mil NOT LOOSING 3 mil. Can't sell them any other way, no trading, no private store so, can't sell them.

I sold everything I could carry before level 10, by then I had learned, it's 1 kinah for armor, pots, food. at 80, takes all of the inventory just for the second gear set and recovery pots so, no room for anything and too expensive to expand inventory. (have to have 2 spots empty for rewards or you can't get them.)

1 minute ago, Kailor-DN said:

I'm not paying those outrageous broker fees - that's insane. I have mats worth 18 mil but, if I broker them I only get 15 mil NOT LOOSING 3 mil. Can't sell them any other way, no trading, no private store so, can't sell them.

I sold everything I could carry before level 10, by then I had learned, it's 1 kinah for armor, pots, food. at 80, takes all of the inventory just for the second gear set and recovery pots so, no room for anything and too expensive to expand inventory. (have to have 2 spots empty for rewards or you can't get them.)

Well that's your fault bro... are you that cheap that you prefer to be broke and cry about it instead of selling your stuff on broker and get some kinah? I don't know how to say this, but it's your fault not the system. 

9 hours ago, Mirelium-KT said:

Well that's your fault bro... are you that cheap that you prefer to be broke and cry about it instead of selling your stuff on broker and get some kinah? I don't know how to say this, but it's your fault not the system. 

No, it's the system's fault and sheeples fault for going along. Just as if a store charges too much for an item - keep buying it anyway, the price stays high or goes up even more, stop buying it and the price comes down.

4 hours ago, Kailor-DN said:

No, it's the system's fault and sheeples fault for going along. Just as if a store charges too much for an item - keep buying it anyway, the price stays high or goes up even more, stop buying it and the price comes down.

Hey why don't u try that next time irl? When food prices go up stop buying them and starve urself.

IMO NCsoft is not actually that creative in getting the average player to open their wallet because they have a few players who spend tons on garbage.  For instance the new pack for 2k coins?  If they had made it juicy with decent stuff people would buy it (can't cost them much if anything currently to make this pack).  So far I have heard not many that will purchase it.  They could probably sell it for 500 coins and make a ton because so many people would buy it.  They need someone a little smarter in marketing the stuff and pricing the stuff.

I remember hearing that Kim Kardashian had a game where people made characters and would buy stuff for them with micro transactions (like $1, 2 $5).  That game made hundreds of millions of dollars off of micro transactions.  I think Aion could do the same.  I sure would spend more if the stuff was decent and inexpensive.  I bet they would make more than they do......I think :)  I could be wrong.

3 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Hey why don't u try that next time irl? When food prices go up stop buying them and starve urself.

We did, the grocery store in my town took to charging 4.25 for a gallon of milk. 90% of us stopped buying milk until they lowered the price to under 3.00 per gallon. Price hasn't gone back up, they don't want a shelf full of spoiled milk and customers driving the 30 miles to the next town to shop. Same with hamburger here, was 4.98/lb, no one bought it, now it's back to 2.99/lb where it should be.

Works great, as far as I'm concerned, don't pay for it if it's too much and, if enough people stop buying things that are too expensive, the price comes down, or they sell an alternative that does the same thing for a price people will pay.

3 hours ago, Kailor-DN said:

We did, the grocery store in my town took to charging 4.25 for a gallon of milk. 90% of us stopped buying milk until they lowered the price to under 3.00 per gallon. Price hasn't gone back up, they don't want a shelf full of spoiled milk and customers driving the 30 miles to the next town to shop. Same with hamburger here, was 4.98/lb, no one bought it, now it's back to 2.99/lb where it should be.

Works great, as far as I'm concerned, don't pay for it if it's too much and, if enough people stop buying things that are too expensive, the price comes down, or they sell an alternative that does the same thing for a price people will pay.

O right u live in a town. But unfortunately for you things work differently in a city. And Aion is like a city although yea sure the population is like that of a town.

21 hours ago, Mirelium-KT said:

@Bryos-DN

I think you are a level 80, geared and what else, we are talking about starting anew with no help at all...no kinah to share! :P

Tray a new character from the beginning and you'll see how hard it is to get kinah.

Plus where do you get 30 t0 70 million a day? which places in the old maps, not the new one as new characters cannot go there?

New toons get very little selling drops so before you start telling people how easy it is getting kinah why don't you try a new toon?

Did I repeat myself too many time? "Tray a new character" :)

11 hours ago, LadyLoredana-KT said:

I think you are a level 80, geared and what else, we are talking about starting anew with no help at all...no kinah to share! :P

Tray a new character from the beginning and you'll see how hard it is to get kinah.

Plus where do you get 30 t0 70 million a day? which places in the old maps, not the new one as new characters cannot go there?

New toons get very little selling drops so before you start telling people how easy it is getting kinah why don't you try a new toon?

Did I repeat myself too many time? "Tray a new character" :)

0-80 is a matter of 3-4 days. I have done that 5 times so far, one time on EU pts, once on EU normal server and 3 times on NA. not considering my Main (which was 75). the period where you resources are scarce is low, and if you don't waste what little you have on soul healing for example, as it was stated in other posts. you can survive until you get to Mirash and CoE, where you can make some kinah. from 75 up, you are also able to farm in Lakrum where mobs drop crafting mats that can be sold on broker. but if you (not you in particular) stay at low level for a week or 2... well yes kinah is going to present a huge problem for you. the patch was not designed to grind and spend time in low level. 
Ofc i am level 80, that's the point, isn't it? that's why leveling is fast...

Archived