WRONG TRANSLATION OF CHARACTER STATS

Venere-DN

2 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

My point is, it is what it is, and we got to work with what we have and not with what we wish we had or what we feel entitled to having. Keep convincing them to compensate you more by bringing up facts and not attitude. Good luck. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7876962

If we always think like this, if we always have to make everything fit well even if it is not right, then we would not have forums to debate or to share ideas or thoughts with other people.

I think I never said to be entitled to have something, I just said what they are supposed to do as a support. Read well.

giphy.gif

Good luck you too.

2 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

we got to work with what we have and not with what we wish we had or what we feel entitled to having

excuse me but that was a wrong translation so what do you want to do? just accept that they did a mistake instead of reporting it and fix it?

43 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

To solve it in a constructive manner instead of throwing offensive gifs all over the place.

I posted it to let everyone who had the same problem notice if they were not aware, I have been constructive I guess.

Probably you have just not been in the same situation, that's why you don't care and you like to debate.

But it's ok.

If you get gifs in a offensive way, while they are just put there to defuse the situation, probably You should read better your words while typing, because I can find more double meanings shot at me in your posts than in Trump's elections.

giphy.gif

Archived