DautoN-KT

Ok, guys. How is the server going?

I'm talking about everything.

Is it worth for me to start from 0 in this server? 

What is the status of p2w now, in 6.2 ereshkigal?

Please answer everything. Thank you.

I have characters on every server. KT Asmo, DN Elyos, EK Asmo. P2W is moderate to hard push depending on how fast you want what. Odds are going to need at least 20-40 USD cash per month MINIMUM for BCM stuff.

I think it's worth it to make a new main on EK, the economy is better there since there are no 5.8 wealthy characters driving prices too high for 6.x kinah gain rates. Everyone has to gear up form zero so, no one is terribly out gearing anyone, we all started the same at roughly the same time. Leveling is fast, so, with a few (12-24 hours play time) you'll reach level 80.

Seige is full and active, Evergale is decent, waits a bit long now, but, getting better as more reach 80.

Open world is good, lowbies or new 80's don't get ganked but maybe once or twice finishing the campaign in Lakrum.

There are several active, friendly, legions, in general you can get questions answered in LFG most of the time.

On 11/11/2018 at 11:08 AM, DautoN-KT said:

I'm talking about everything.

Is it worth for me to start from 0 in this server? 

What is the status of p2w now, in 6.2 ereshkigal?

Please answer everything. Thank you.

P2W is real. If you have prestige pack you will get pretty much everything done 2x faster.

If you go beyond prestige pack it gets even better. Buying things to sell on broker, easy kinah = easy gearing. You can buy all of your PVP cafted gear from broker (it's the 2nd best gear ingame). Or you can enchant your stigmas all the way up to +9 and get 2 extra slots.

So yeah, P2W is real and we have a few of those running around already (not in full gear, but they are far ahead everyone else).

Edited by Konkers-EK

khaly-KT   

What title are you using?
has some title for you that attack speed / speed that is permanent.
new players as they are feeling without title of speed / attack speed,
The good side of this server is that no one has a title
but in an IDL DREDG EVERGALE has the disadvantage all old players have title of protector of atreia and the new players new characters do not have,
so even having the same transformation the same equipment will still be at a disadvantage because of the 2.3.4% attack speed / speed

the game is very unbalanced the game gave rewards to some old and not made it any easier for the new ones to get the same as enchants

the ancients won exchange rewards
and the new not to win can not catch.

Edited by khaly-KT

The only thing i have bought on the game was prestiege pass,  and i was the first player on the server to be full legendary masterwork pvp gear.  YES buying keys and either selling them or opening up lock boxes can get you the crafted gear faster if you spend the kinah wisely.   However i am just as geared as players who have already dropped $3000 on NC coins for keys to get kinah to craft their own gear.  

11 minutes ago, Dnerved-KT said:

The only thing i have bought on the game was prestiege pass,  and i was the first player on the server to be full legendary masterwork pvp gear.  YES buying keys and either selling them or opening up lock boxes can get you the crafted gear faster if you spend the kinah wisely.   However i am just as geared as players who have already dropped $3000 on NC coins for keys to get kinah to craft their own gear.  

who in blazes just drops 3000 in NCoins ? My God.

20 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

who in blazes just drops 3000 in NCoins ? My God.

I know of a few on asmo,  and even more on Ely side.  who have spent anywhere between $1000-$5000

Aly-DN   
48 minutes ago, Dnerved-KT said:

I know of a few on asmo,  and even more on Ely side.  who have spent anywhere between $1000-$5000

QFT.

Crazy, but true.