Sign in to follow this  
Cub-EK

Enchanting!!!

Cub-EK   

This patch enchanting my gear has been a huge pain.... my bow has been +14 like 5 times now and is currently sitting at +10. PVP enchantments are few and far between since u can only get them from pvp instances which are certain times and certain days and i seem to only get legendary stones from sieges or my RNG is just that bad. I have all the materials to purify my weapon and armor set currently. I actually took a break for a few days besides siege cause I'm getting so frustrated. Yet i have seen a few people running around with multiple pieces purified. WTF, can anyone tell me the secret to getting +15 gear cause i cant seem to do it.... even with legendary stones.

Tohur-EK   

Enchanting hasn't been as bad for me as it has for most lol I am one lucky SOB haha. got my second piece upgraded tonight went from 10+ to 15+ with 4 ancient stones and one legendary stone haha  

Edited by Tohur-EK

On 11/13/2018 at 8:47 AM, Cub-EK said:

This patch enchanting my gear has been a huge pain.... my bow has been +14 like 5 times now and is currently sitting at +10. PVP enchantments are few and far between since u can only get them from pvp instances which are certain times and certain days and i seem to only get legendary stones from sieges or my RNG is just that bad. I have all the materials to purify my weapon and armor set currently. I actually took a break for a few days besides siege cause I'm getting so frustrated. Yet i have seen a few people running around with multiple pieces purified. WTF, can anyone tell me the secret to getting +15 gear cause i cant seem to do it.... even with legendary stones.

im not having that much problem at enchanting just use ancient up to +10 adn when you hit +10 still sue ancient up to 12 or 13 if youre lucky then use legendary thats what i do on enchanting and it always gives me +2 so instant 15 or 14