Best way to accumulate greater supps solo?

Krystaline-KT

I know I can trade blood marks for them and that they occasionally drop from maggot breath in the Foundry. I thought I might have gotten them in Luna before, but all I've seen from the daily quest lately are crafting stones so maybe I'm misremembering. The Kumuki price for them seems a bit much. What obvious source other than the broker or BCM am I missing?

Make lots and lots of accounts and do the weekly luna i am not sure if it is a 100% 175 greater sups for an S grade but it seemed that way to me. May not help you in the short run but if you have 200 characters level 10 it will get you lots of Tempering as well for free bracelet enchants so in the long term you will make billions of kinah doing it.

That... sounds like a full time job lol. I have one of those already!

I am doing Luna and Kumuki in the evening on my main and a few alts, so there's that. Kumuki on the two alts that are high enough level is painful; I nuked their gear long ago for enchantment stones, so they're in rented Mist gear and they kill the cook so. damn. slowly.  The silver lining: one of my alts has gotten so much AP from Poppy bundles, she'll be buying my main her gloves or boots by the time it's all over!

AoE + CoE both give supplements and with CoE you can do the run on your main then come back with your group afterwards on alts to loot the chests for supplements on your alts.

Other than that you have the levinshor middle camp and the abyss arti which give 700 supplements for 500 bm total each week, if you're a general or above you can get 100 supplements daily for 30k ap, and if you're really desperate you can buy the supplement bundles which give 30 each off broker.

As others have mentioned, the luna weekly gives 200 stamp supplements at about 50% rate for S rank.

Archived