Aion: Awakened Legacy - November 14 Patch Notes

Cyan

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas, 

Here's a list of changes occurring during the November 14 maintenance. For detailed maintenance information please go here.

Instances

1. Transformation Contracts now have a chance to drop from the bosses in the following instances:
    1. Infernal Drakenspire Depths
    2. Primeth’s Forge
    3. Mirash Sanctum
    4. Cradle of Eternity
    5. Bastion of Souls
    6. Frozen Monolith
  2. Fixed an issue where several instances were incorrectly modified by the Prestige Pass. In all cases, the higher value is now applied to both Prestige and non-Prestige players.
  3. Fixed an issue where the Flesh Lump in Contaminated Underpath could not be looted by players higher than level 75.
  4. Fixed an exploit with the boss fight in Primeth’s Forge.

Quests

1. Prestige Quests are now available from Shugorobo, who now spawns with the other Prestige NPCs.
  2. Fixed a typo in the quest Beritra Battle.
  3. Fixed various text issues in some Enshar regional quests.
  4. Fixed an issue where the wrong race was mentioned in the Gelkmaros campaign quest Moving Forward.

Character

1. Fixed an issue where Magic Resist and Magic Defense were referred to by incorrect terms in character and item stats.
    1. Magic Defense reduces the amount of damage from magical sources.
    2. Magic Resist provides a random chance to resist magic spells entirely.

UI

1. The "Show only today's sieges" checkbox of Kutana's Teleport Station has been removed, and all teleport options will now be displayed by default.
  2. Fixed an issue where the rewards listed on the Luna instance UI were incorrect.
  3. Fixed an issue with cut-off text in the mailbox.
  4. Fixed an issue where some advanced graphics engine options were cropped.
  5. Fixed an issue where the UI for unlocking Manastone slots did not display the amount required.

Item

1. Fixed an issue where some [Event] Tempering Solution and [Event] Omega Enchantment Stone items could not be exchanged at the merchant in Pandaemonium and Sanctum.
  2. All instances of Feather equipment have been updated to Plumes.
  3. Updated the descriptions for Plastic Surgery and Gender Switch tickets on how they can be used.
  4. Fixed an issue where some Transformation Potions had outdated names or with Transformation Potions.
  5. Greatly increased the amount of Kinah provided by the Kinah Bundle available from Luna crafting. It now gives between 5 million and 100 million kinah.
  6. A bundle containing 1000 Shards is now purchasable on the Gold Sand Traders twice per week, for 3,800,000 kinah.
  7. The Transformation Scroll Bundle available from the Gold Sand Traders has had its contents replaced with 10 Transparent Transformation Scrolls. The price (3 Gold Ingots) and purchase restrictions (1/week) are unchanged.

Skills

1. Mass Immortal Shroud's tooltip has been updated to reflect its correct functionality when used on a party member.
  2. Added a missing % sign in the Pledge of Earth skill.
  3. Fixed an issue where the Aethertech’s Trauma Plate Trigger would not apply the PvP damage reduction effect.

Siege

1. Fixed an issue where the Marchutan and Kaisinel’s Protection buffs did not correctly apply their stats to players.
  2. Reduced the amount of GP required to maintain rank to 800.
  3. Increased the amount of GP acquired from sieges in the following situations:
    1. Victory at Divine Fortress
    2. Victory at Lakrum Fortress (attackers only, defender GP is unchanged)
    3. Defeat at any siege

Localization

1. Fixed an issue where Veille and Mastarius transformations had incorrect terms.
  2. Fixed an issue where Tejhi were referred to by an incorrect term.
  3. Fixed an issue where Bollvig was renamed to Rasberg.
  4. Fixed an issue where Dragon Lord would appear as Balaur Lord.

Misc

1. Fixed an issue where Dye Plants in the housing areas were not providing items to characters higher than level 70.
  2. Fixed the Ancient Crown exchange NPC summoned via summoning stones.
  3. Loading and ending screens have been updated.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Cyan said:

1. A bundle containing 1000 Shards is now purchasable on the Gold Sand Traders twice per week, for 3,800,000 kinah.

Is there any way this can be lowered? 1k Shards for ~4m kinah is a bit too high..

16 minutes ago, Cyan said:

1. Greatly increased the amount of Kinah provided by the Kinah Bundle available from Luna crafting. It now gives between 5 million and 100 million kinah.

Nice

Wow whichever dev decided to make these changes is a complete.......JESUS CHRIST

1. 1000 shards for 4m kinah TWICE PER WEEK? ARE YOU ACTUALLY STUPID? You can earn that much in just 2 mins of farming.

2. 10x Transparent Scrolls A WEEK? WHAT? FOR MOST PEOPLE THAT'S ONLY AN HOUR...WHO PLAYS AN HOUR A WEEK?

3. Events hello? I need them legendary stones. 

2000 shards a week for 7.6m kinah... that's a testament to how clueless NC is. Whether it's KR or NA who made this decision, it needs to be revised. An end game boss currently can take up to 7000 shards per player depending on class. What is 2000 per week going to do when we have at least 5 bosses (4 PF + 1 IDD) to do? And that's not to mention pvp.

Really appreciate the effort Cyan! In the end the effort is all that matters! Really liking the changes and bug fixes! I must say I am impressed! A couple suggestions however I think is important to address!!! 

1. Powershard fix = very bad!!!! 

Powershard = easy to get!!! But problem is time!!!! Powershard in korea = very cheap!!!!!!!! Please reconsider!!!!!! 

2. Transparent scroll fix = very bad!!!

Transparent scroll limit weekly is very bad!!!! Bad!!!!! Not good!!!!! 

Transparent scroll need to be in kinah shop!!!!! No limit!!!! Same as normal !!! 

Or else single mom angry!!!

angry = no money = no income for ncwest = lose job = very bad!!!!! 

Final suggestion: have meeting in the morning!!!! I think meeting for this happened at 4 am? Not good!!!!!! Morning meeting with brain good!!!!!

• Aion Team
22 minutes ago, 17s126B-KT said:

Where are event @Cyan ????? u said this week was 100% have event lol

I never said there was going to be a new event, I said there was going to be a "better version" of the monthly preview coming soon.

Also the Kinah amount for the Shards will be discussed. You've made it very clear already the price is too high, and we will work to get it in line with other regions. I'll just give a friendly reminder here that posting on the forums should be constructive and civil so please keep this in mind when reply because I have already removed a few comments from this thread.

Thank you!

Just now, Cyan said:

I never said there was going to be a new event, I said there was going to be a "better version" of the monthly preview coming soon.

Also the Kinah amount for the Shards will be discussed. You've made it very clear already the price is too high, and we will work to get it in line with other regions. I'll just give a friendly reminder here that posting on the forums should be constructive and civil so please keep this in mind when reply because I have already removed a few comments from this thread.

Thank you!

im glad it will be discussed!! good job cyan, please get the rest of ncwest in line!!!

perdon, a que pu-ta se refieren, con esos arreglos solo corrigen un poco la estupidez en un 1% del cagazo que se mandaron con la update, enfoquenze en que tengamos con que entretenernos, con esas miserables misiones semanales nos entretenemos 1 dia, el resto de la semana ingresar para marcar ocupo.

1-nuevas instancias

2-misiones diarias

3-corrigan el sistema de armadura y den chance a modificar los antiguos a sets a los de ahora o que al menos tengan el sistema de los nuevos para seguir ocupandolos.

4- hagan entretenido el el juego, lo apagaron por completo.

5- que vuelva el tradeo de kinas entre jugadores, con este sistema nos quitaron las 8 opciones de jugadores que da la cuenta.

cuando me organize con las ideas las dire todas bien explicadas, solo puedo decir que pu-ta mierda el cagazo se mandaron, se acabo la diversion.

50 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Item

1. Fixed an issue where some [Event] Tempering Solution and [Event] Omega Enchantment Stone items could not be exchanged at the merchant in Pandaemonium and Sanctum.

5. Greatly increased the amount of Kinah provided by the Kinah Bundle available from Luna crafting. It now gives between 5 million and 100 million kinah.

Good news to hear.

Nice to see some positive changes but this really needs to be addressed PVP enchantment stones.

There has to be extra ways to get more PVP Legendary stones the gear difference as it stands now is ridiculous. There are 2 glads on my server that loves to farm a certain area, both of them can kill me in a few hits and I am using at least half legendary compensation gear both can hit me for over 10 - 15k in damage with each hit.

They have always been better geared than me but at least in 5.8 I could survive a lot longer and dying didn't seem as bad. I hate to imagine what sort of damage they can do to people in lesser gear it would deter those people playing on because as it stands now there is nothing anyone can do to progress any further. One would need to attend every siege and instance for the next few months to be able to upgrade a single piece.

Just help out and give us more ways to obtain these enchantment stones or at least allow the ones people get now to be able to put on the broker not just the ones that are traded from omegas and tempering's as these have almost now dried up. 

Props to the glads nothing against them they both have worked harder and played harder so yes they deserve more than a lot of the people who play a lot less.

Can we at least have a patch where people playing this game can sort of catch up and have some fun before the next patch is released and it's back to square one.

The question in, what's the chance for the contracts in the instances? I hope it's not as bad as on EU (basically almost never from what I've seen).

And the Shards... Seriously? Why give us a limit? The max amount is 50.000 Shards and it's 16.000 kinah (per shard) on both KR and EU.

Yay the kinah box change is great news! Also the transformation contract drops. And glad to see the quest errors being fixed, there were many silly ones. @Cyan - is it at all worth reporting errors in quest dialogue somewhere on the forums? You know, in case there are some that won't be fixed by this.

@Cyan the best for power shards I would say is to make it 16k *16,000* per stack of 1,000 and allow players to buy an unlimited amount. After some point in time being forced to grind for the shards all the time will burn players out. *this would also help new players to level up with more ease and all other regions do this method*

LMAO :))) i'm laughing my ass off :)))) All good, they fixed the patch LMAO Here is a tip guys... instead of selling the shards in Kinah shop... why not make it brokerable? or if you insist with kinah shop... do it smart... 1000 shards should not cost almost 4 mil... do you even know how much time it takes you to farm 4 mil? and do you actually know how fast those shards are gone? OMG @Cyan The higher ups at NCwest have brain? I have 150k shards that are just wasting space, because i farm like crazy, while other are desperately looking for some shards... what's the logic?
Transparent scroll is not a BOOST item, so WHY IS IT NOT BROKERABLE? Jesus, do you guys even have marketing experts? or you just hire anyone? Personally i don't use transparent scrolls but... some are very keen on how they look!
We all know this is a business, it's ok we get it! We don't mind, we want you to have jobs and we want us to enjoy the game... so let's work together on this shell we?

Lot's of love

Archived