Aion: Awakened Legacy - November 14 Patch Notes

Cyan

1 minute ago, Mirelium-KT said:

Transparent scroll is not a BOOST item, so WHY IS IT NOT BROKERABLE? Jesus, do you guys even have marketing experts? or you just hire anyone? Personally i don't use transparent scrolls but... some are very keen on how they look!

The ones from Luna are brokerable. Unsure if there are other types that aren't.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please review the transparent contracts on the gold bar shop to be daily, and 1 gold bar for 20 like kr and on the cash shop, in kr its 5 quina for 20 of them, and quina is 4000 = $100, so to kr 16,000 of them is worth $100 not $100 is worth 100 of them like it is atm, do this and im sure a lot of people will buy them if its even remotely close to that price, and stop complaining for a simple quality of life chain that offers no actual advantage over other people

Okay but shard and transparent scroll changes... And here I am who was hoping for something good.

1) The amount of shards is too small for this price

2) Same with scrolls, 10 scrolls per week? really? 

Why give a limit on something like this on the first place... 

Just now, Rakesh-DN said:

The ones from Luna are brokerable. Unsure if there are other types that aren't.

ofc i was not referring to those. you can't provide a good supply of transparent scrolls from luna :) 
I need to say something though.

@Cyan I like you man. you do your best, and i appreciate it. And i'm sure that many of your colleagues are good hard working people, but sometimes... just sometimes, some of the decisions taken on Aion team are... idk how to say this, is like they are meant for another game. You work hard to give us a good content (which you succeed most of the times) and it feels like you fail on small things. I'm sure it's not intended but if your colleagues could pay a bit more attention to the details.. that would be awesome. Anyway I appreciate the gesture no matter the result and thank i you :D 

Lot's of Love

I don’t have the strength to argue, but I’m not gonna sugarcoat bullshit when I see it. First of all, you guys are putting the Transparent scrolls as luxury for paying players (BCM) while giving us 10 per week from GST. I’m not counting Luna here atm.

Secondly, 1k shards for 4mil is like asking to be put on death penalty for crossing the road on red light. If you guys make it 5k-15k for the same price, then that’s an entirely different story. 

Those two things are obviously what’s gonna anger players the most. I could argue that with the Luna kinah box it could seem fair, but that thing requires a lot of mats to craft anyway

Thanks @Cyan good changes very much appreciated! 

But as some of my fellow Daevas here so kindly pointed out, the weekly amount of Shards is really low, and the price is to high, personally i'm nout going to buy them. Also i think the availability of Transparency Transformations Scrolls should be higher and more accessible,  maybe 50 scrolls for 3 gold ingots and purchase restriction to 5 a week

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

I don’t have the strength to argue, but I’m not gonna sugarcoat bullshit when I see it. First of all, you guys are putting the Transparent scrolls as luxury for paying players (BCM) while giving us 10 per week fro GST. I’m not counting Luna here atm.

Secondly, 1k shards for 4mil is like asking to be put on death penalty for crossing the road on red light. If you guys make it 5k-15k for the same price, then that’s an entirely different story. 

Those two things are obviously what’s gonna anger players the most. I could argue that with the Luna kinah box it could seem fair, but that thing requires a lot of mats to craft anyway

thats still insane, costs 800k kinah for 50k everywhere else

20 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Also the Kinah amount for the Shards will be discussed. You've made it very clear already the price is too high, and we will work to get it in line with other regions.

There's something wrong with management; I mean you make improvements in game so that it take place and we feel some change to better, but then people complain about it as it has gone so much worse, I mean what's wrong with you ? I think obviously you have no idea what we go through in this game, that's why developments come lately.
Another example people who have 1 legendary daevanian skill left will still roll the dice even though they have enough already, why can't we all just loot the shugo.
I hope you study what you do before you do it, 'cause we are suffering and no one feels.

I'm full of good ideas today :) (or bad ideas... you guys judge). @Cyan Aion team gave us surveys in the past regarding changes, and what we think it would be better. with options and everything. Since the motto of 6.2 is something like "bringing you the aion you always like" or some bs like that. Why not make a survey, regarding the followign topics:

1 Transparent scrolls from BCM (tradeable or not tradeable), 2 Contracts from BCM (tradable or not tradable) and make a list from the few hundred posts you we gave on forum.

this 2 are just an example, but you get the picture... 

Lot's of Love

2 minutes ago, ButtReaper-DN said:

Another boring week, no event, 

ID, EC  and AD should be daily cuz its so fcking boring nothing much to do in 6.2.    or can we atleast  have the old pvp instances back?

I second that <3 Though i'm pretty sure old instances are out of the question, but the daily EC ID and AD... yea. this can be in the survey as well!

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Item

1. A bundle containing 1000 Shards is now purchasable on the Gold Sand Traders twice per week, for 3,800,000 kinah.

I know this has already been mentioned a number of times in this thread, but what the flippity flip. 

35 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Also the Kinah amount for the Shards will be discussed. You've made it very clear already the price is too high, and we will work to get it in line with other regions.

NJXKWwy.jpg

This is what we want, this is what we should've had from the beginning, what are you guys gaining from making it so incredibly expensive. 

1 minute ago, Violeta-KT said:

I know this has already been mentioned a number of times in this thread, but what the flippity flip. 

NJXKWwy.jpg

This is what we want, this is what we should've had from the beginning, what are you guys gaining from making it so incredibly expensive. 

Well that's the thing Violeta. as far i see there are no gains. not for players nor for NCwest... That's why i have so much problem understanding what is going on. This are clearly not decision made to increase the sales on BCM, and they are not convenient to players either. Big mystery going on LOL

41 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

The question in, what's the chance for the contracts in the instances? I hope it's not as bad as on EU (basically almost never from what I've seen).

And the Shards... Seriously? Why give us a limit? The max amount is 50.000 Shards and it's 16.000 kinah (per shard) on both KR and EU.

16.000 for 1000 shards. The limit for 50k is on a single purchase. There is no limit per day or week.

Are pvp enchantment stones (any grade above ancient) going to become more readily available to the common playerbase, or are the majority of players (who didn't previously purchase stacks of tempering solutions from the cash shop last patch) going to be stuck in yellow gear forever?

Your plan to have Aion be more "free to play" is invalidated by the fact that

1. Players needed to have previously spent a lot of money last patch in order to have any kind of viable compensation gear this patch
  2. Players need to purchase luna in order to reset pvp instances for the chance to get legendary pvp enchantment stones.

I personally don't care if it's a cash shop item, luna craft item, instance drop item, or if there's some sort of "x amount of ancient stones to 1 legendary stone" upgrade vendor, I'm just sure the majority of the playerbase want to be able to progress further in the game than yellow gear. ty for coming to my ted talk

17 minutes ago, ButtReaper-DN said:

ID, EC  and AD should be daily cuz its so fcking boring nothing much to do in 6.2.    or can we atleast  have the old pvp instances back?

YES PLS!!! we need something to do other than AFKing lol

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Greetings Daevas, 

Here's a list of changes occurring during the November 14 maintenance. For detailed maintenance information please go here.

Instances

1. Transformation Contracts now have a chance to drop from the bosses in the following instances:
    1. Infernal Drakenspire Depths
    2. Primeth’s Forge
    3. Mirash Sanctum
    4. Cradle of Eternity
    5. Bastion of Souls
    6. Frozen Monolith
  2. Fixed an issue where several instances were incorrectly modified by the Prestige Pass. In all cases, the higher value is now applied to both Prestige and non-Prestige players.
  3. Fixed an issue where the Flesh Lump in Contaminated Underpath could not be looted by players higher than level 75.
  4. Fixed an exploit with the boss fight in Primeth’s Forge.

Quests

1. Prestige Quests are now available from Shugorobo, who now spawns with the other Prestige NPCs.
  2. Fixed a typo in the quest Beritra Battle.
  3. Fixed various text issues in some Enshar regional quests.
  4. Fixed an issue where the wrong race was mentioned in the Gelkmaros campaign quest Moving Forward.

Character

1. Fixed an issue where Magic Resist and Magic Defense were referred to by incorrect terms in character and item stats.
    1. Magic Defense reduces the amount of damage from magical sources.
    2. Magic Resist provides a random chance to resist magic spells entirely.

UI

1. The "Show only today's sieges" checkbox of Kutana's Teleport Station has been removed, and all teleport options will now be displayed by default.
  2. Fixed an issue where the rewards listed on the Luna instance UI were incorrect.
  3. Fixed an issue with cut-off text in the mailbox.
  4. Fixed an issue where some advanced graphics engine options were cropped.
  5. Fixed an issue where the UI for unlocking Manastone slots did not display the amount required.

Item

1. Fixed an issue where some [Event] Tempering Solution and [Event] Omega Enchantment Stone items could not be exchanged at the merchant in Pandaemonium and Sanctum.
  2. All instances of Feather equipment have been updated to Plumes.
  3. Updated the descriptions for Plastic Surgery and Gender Switch tickets on how they can be used.
  4. Fixed an issue where some Transformation Potions had outdated names or with Transformation Potions.
  5. Greatly increased the amount of Kinah provided by the Kinah Bundle available from Luna crafting. It now gives between 5 million and 100 million kinah.
  6. A bundle containing 1000 Shards is now purchasable on the Gold Sand Traders twice per week, for 3,800,000 kinah.
  7. The Transformation Scroll Bundle available from the Gold Sand Traders has had its contents replaced with 10 Transparent Transformation Scrolls. The price (3 Gold Ingots) and purchase restrictions (1/week) are unchanged.

Skills

1. Mass Immortal Shroud's tooltip has been updated to reflect its correct functionality when used on a party member.
  2. Added a missing % sign in the Pledge of Earth skill.
  3. Fixed an issue where the Aethertech’s Trauma Plate Trigger would not apply the PvP damage reduction effect.

Siege

1. Fixed an issue where the Marchutan and Kaisinel’s Protection buffs did not correctly apply their stats to players.
  2. Reduced the amount of GP required to maintain rank to 800.
  3. Increased the amount of GP acquired from sieges in the following situations:
    1. Victory at Divine Fortress
    2. Victory at Lakrum Fortress (attackers only, defender GP is unchanged)
    3. Defeat at any siege

Localization

1. Fixed an issue where Veille and Mastarius transformations had incorrect terms.
  2. Fixed an issue where Tejhi were referred to by an incorrect term.
  3. Fixed an issue where Bollvig was renamed to Rasberg.
  4. Fixed an issue where Dragon Lord would appear as Balaur Lord.

Misc

1. Fixed an issue where Dye Plants in the housing areas were not providing items to characters higher than level 70.
  2. Fixed the Ancient Crown exchange NPC summoned via summoning stones.
  3. Loading and ending screens have been updated.

Lots of changes, good to see things are improving!

Btw, any chance to look upon crucible spire? 

The tog is kinda bugged, same with the shark boss.

Shark boss dodge the debuff from the fire we have to hope he gets it sometime, the tog refuse to eat the meat, and most of steps after 12 is not doable due to the gigantic physical/magical def from mobs.

Thank you for fixing the magic defense and magic defense issue. The same name for two stats was confusing the hell out of me. Ditto for the other fixes.

If I might give my thoughts on the shards and transparent transformation scrolls though: 3.8mil per 1k shards is 3.8k per shard. That means if I want to cast ripple with shards on it'll cost me 193,800 kinah for one (1) single skill. It's a bad deal at even 1/10th the cost. If you want the shards to be a kinah sink, that's fine, but this is like killing a spider with a nuke. There's probably a more efficient way.

As for transparent transform scrolls, I just logged in for the first time since . . . I dont even know when. 5.0? Anyhow, I was very sad to see all the skins I'd spent years collecting were now pointless. I'm stuck looking like a krall all the time unless I want to pay $1 per 7 minutes of game-play. Again, bad deal at 1/10th the price. That doesn't make me want to buy scrolls, that just makes me not want to bother buying skins.

22 minutes ago, ButtReaper-DN said:

I agree - we need more stuff to run, but on the other hand, even with the few entries as it is now, it still often takes long to pop, especially for the 2nd run, and EC leagues sometimes aren't filled, especially if you join a bit late. We lack players. And having all PVP instances open at the same time on Sunday just makes people spread out.

1. Give us a way to reset instances for the people who prefer the free to play path.
    1. Another option would be to fix the loot for instances like Frozen Monolith, Bastion of Souls. As free player you only get 4 entries per week, and the last boss only drop 1 item for the entire group. There is a total of 16 items you can get from the last bosses, if you are lucky you will probably get one unique item per month, so it would take 1 year and half to complete a set, by that time there will  probably be another patch with new items. So why waste time with a set that you will never complete?
  2. Shards are way too expensive. You get a stack of 10k in less than 20min of farming. Why don't you just make them sellable in the broker and let the community decide how much they want to pay?
  3. Legendary PvP/PvE  Enchantment stones are way too hard to get, and I wouldn't complain about it, but you pretty much need them starting from ancient items if you want to max them out. One suggestion for this matter would be to add a chance to obtain legendary stones from <Ancient PvP Enchantment Stone Chest>, that you buy with 50 genesis crystals. 

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Greetings Daevas, 

Here's a list of changes occurring during the November 14 maintenance. For detailed maintenance information please go here.

Instances

1. Transformation Contracts now have a chance to drop from the bosses in the following instances:
    1. Infernal Drakenspire Depths
    2. Primeth’s Forge
    3. Mirash Sanctum
    4. Cradle of Eternity
    5. Bastion of Souls
    6. Frozen Monolith

My idea :x:x Ahh, I'm so happy to see this. Thank you, @Cyan  Whether it was happenstance already in the works or pulled from my comment in last week's Weekly Server Maintenance, it feels so good to see.

Archived