• PvE Attack +3200
  • PvE Defense +3200
  • Healing Boost +800
  • All Status Resist +500%

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Kizaro-KT said:

yeah Thank you NCsoft, i'll kill an asmo with 280k HP and 3200 pvp def extra 500% resist. good job

before this most recent change, i had 140k hp and id be blown up by elyos within a second if i got stunned/pulled.

Imagine getting 2x the reward for just picking the overpopulated faction.

1 minute ago, MemeDream-KT said:

before this most recent change, i had 140k hp and id be blown up by elyos within a second if i got stunned/pulled.

Imagine getting 2x the reward for just picking the overpopulated faction.

Imagine only being able to win, because the devs pity you

1 minute ago, MemeDream-KT said:

If you legitimately think that 1 faction holding the fort permanently is a good idea.  You need some milk.

I think you might need a bit of milk, because that's literally not what I've said. Sure, give the losing faction a buff so they stand a chance, not a buff that just let's them steamroll through nigh-unkillable. 

Just now, Aeerin-DN said:

I think you might need a bit of milk, because that's literally not what I've said. Sure, give the losing faction a buff so they stand a chance, not a buff that just let's them steamroll through nigh-unkillable. cuz im bad

But thats what this buff did.  It gave us a chance to take a fort that otherwise we would not be able to take.  You sound quite entitled to this fort. Why is that?

4 minutes ago, MemeDream-KT said:

But thats what this buff did.  It gave us a chance to take a fort that otherwise we would not be able to take.  You sound quite entitled to this fort. Why is that?

You seem to be very much misconstruing what I'm saying, as I've already stated, I don't care about losing the fort, the way it happened is the issue, having a buff of 200k HP and 2.6k pvp stats, is excessive and unnecessary, because all it does is cause it to kill the whole point of the sieges, because it will just flip-flop with one side losing for a month to get the buff, becoming the dominant faction and going back to being the losing faction the next month, and just repeating that, it's not good design.

@MemeDream-KT I think you missed out the point. No one, or i hope no one, is mad that asmo took the fort. But the buff should create a balance. The buff for the faction who's in a losing strike is not a bad idea, but right now it's just giving OP stats. Even if you take all the Elyos from all 3 servers and put them against KT-A with lvl 4 or lvl5 buff they won't be able to create a balanced fight. not saying to win, but to have a balanced fight. notice the difference? I have no problem with the outcome of the siege. i think it should have happened a few sieges ago. 
We are talking about the gap created by some of the buff levels.

Lot's of Love

Might as well make the loosing team invincible next siege, then the fort would always flip flop every siege, everyone would win 50% of the time, no need for stair stepped buffs, just one big shield that way. Same end result, easier done and the apparent intended results would them be guaranteed.

38 minutes ago, Kailor-DN said:

Might as well make the loosing team invincible next siege, then the fort would always flip flop every siege, everyone would win 50% of the time, no need for stair stepped buffs, just one big shield that way. Same end result, easier done and the apparent intended results would them be guaranteed.

that wouldn't be such a bad idea, considering that conquering the fort gives more GP then defending the fort. and losing the fort gives almost the same amount of gp as defending it successfully.

58 minutes ago, Mirelium-KT said:

that wouldn't be such a bad idea, considering that conquering the fort gives more GP then defending the fort. and losing the fort gives almost the same amount of gp as defending it successfully.

i think i read you say you get serious ping or lag during sieges, that is probably why you only get 150 GP >_< coz i get 300 for a Victory while defending, you need to do more kills to get contribution 

Just now, DevilNest-KT said:

i think i read you say you get serious ping or lag during sieges, that is probably why you only get 150 GP >_< coz i get 300 for a Victory while defending, you need to do more kills to get contribution 

not for the last 4 sieges, last 4 sieges were actually ok, no freeze no nothing. Curious part is, in sieges where i was frozen for like 30 min of the siege time i got 250 GP. The contribution system remains a mystery to me. 

Does the buff go down 1 level per capture?

If not it's a silly system, those who capped due to the buff will end up with zero rewards as no one is going to even bother showing up to fight people who have such stats.

It's like the old system where a level 9 buff turned everyone into de-facto 5 star transforms. I recall skipping those sieges as it wasn't possible to kill anyone - even PVE geared players - with max PVP gear.

Archived