Jump to content
TheSecretCowLeve-KT

Aion 6.2 New Siege Buffs for the losing factions

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

we won 9 Lakrum sieges consecutively, the fix to the Fort Siege came pretty late so they already had the buff stacked to lv 5, i think in regular situtations the buff will vary between lv 1 and 3, i dont think we will see lv 5 buff again that seems to be for unbalanced factions  10:1

Jfc THANK YOU.  Was starting to think everyone was crazy except me.

Guys, it's really not that upsetting. And yes, I am a member of a faction which lost last night. At least shit was entertaining and it wasn't just us standing around on the castle wall for another damn hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyd-DN   

The Buff for us still said lvl 1 but based on the op's post it had to be level 5.  As all the attack and hp etc lines up with that.  Without the buff we would not of come close to the fort as we were still greatly outnumbered last night but the buff made everyone superman.  The funniest thing is seeing those complain about the buff, like what is the poing of gearing up if you gonna have no one to fight.  For to many years Factions dominated and destroyed servers so think of the buff as what the balaur should be a true balancing factor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Jfc THANK YOU.  Was starting to think everyone was crazy except me.

Guys, it's really not that upsetting. And yes, I am a member of a faction which lost last night. At least shit was entertaining and it wasn't just us standing around on the castle wall for another damn hour.

Was a wake up call!

I think people are just reacting to the jarring difference between no buff and level 5. It was like night and day, right? Obviously the buff was designed to step up slowly and not the way things happened last night. That being said, I doubt we will see a level 5 again very often. 

Let's just hope this fixes all the cries for incentives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Tyd-KT said:

The Buff for us still said lvl 1 but based on the op's post it had to be level 5.  As all the attack and hp etc lines up with that.  Without the buff we would not of come close to the fort as we were still greatly outnumbered last night but the buff made everyone superman.  The funniest thing is seeing those complain about the buff, like what is the poing of gearing up if you gonna have no one to fight.  For to many years Factions dominated and destroyed servers so think of the buff as what the balaur should be a true balancing factor.

I might be wrong about this, but from what i understood, up until last maintenance, the buff didn't work, it was bugged at level 1 or something like that. So after the fix the buff level changed, to what it was supposed to be if a faction is unsuccessful for a long time. like it was the case. In normal circumstances though, after level 2 or 3 buff, the unsuccessful faction at siege, should have enough strength to turn the tides. But keep in mind that almost everyone agrees that the change in ownership was a legit one, and was supposed to happened a few sieges ago actually. My disappointment was mainly due to the low time of siege, due to the high buff. We knew we gonna lose it (KT-E) and we had no problem with that(or some of us, can't talk for the entire faction lol)... I personally just wanted to have a 40-ish min siege, die 30 times go kamikaze in the red see 9-10 times, and then done. 

Lot's of Love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyd-DN   
3 minutes ago, Mirelium-KT said:

I might be wrong about this, but from what i understood, up until last maintenance, the buff didn't work, it was bugged at level 1 or something like that. So after the fix the buff level changed, to what it was supposed to be if a faction is unsuccessful for a long time. like it was the case. In normal circumstances though, after level 2 or 3 buff, the unsuccessful faction at siege, should have enough strength to turn the tides. But keep in mind that almost everyone agrees that the change in ownership was a legit one, and was supposed to happened a few sieges ago actually. My disappointment was mainly due to the low time of siege, due to the high buff. We knew we gonna lose it (KT-E) and we had no problem with that(or some of us, can't talk for the entire faction lol)... I personally just wanted to have a 40-ish min siege, die 30 times go kamikaze in the red see 9-10 times, and then done. 

Lot's of Love

yeh I understand that.  What I am saying is the Buff still visually read lvl 1 though the stats we got were clearly level 5.  Think the siege lasted about 20 mins max so you got 50% of your wish at least :-).  Like I said without the buff we would never of took it as ya'll still greatly outnumbered us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tyd-KT said:

yeh I understand that.  What I am saying is the Buff still visually read lvl 1 though the stats we got were clearly level 5.  Think the siege lasted about 20 mins max so you got 50% of your wish at least :-).  Like I said without the buff we would never of took it as ya'll still greatly outnumbered us.

Well no matter :) looking forward, for this weekend siege :) maybe we can double the siege time to 40 min though LMAO(referring mostly to divine). Siege is my highlight of the day LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2018 at 5:58 AM, Aeerin-DN said:

Imagine only being able to win, because the devs pity you

imagine being able to win because you have 3x the numbers of the enemies and you can simply rely on zerg and no tactics at all..

Edited by Arxaggelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

imagine being able to win because you have 3x the numbers of the enemies and you can simply rely on zerg and no tactics at all..

Hope you're not talking about Danaria because screenshots proved both factions are equally numbered. The no tactics at all part is definitely true but thats what you get with people like MechEagle leading lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2018 at 11:32 PM, Supvolcom-DN said:

Hope you're not talking about Danaria because screenshots proved both factions are equally numbered. The no tactics at all part is definitely true but thats what you get with people like MechEagle leading lol

My name is Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys mise well just hand the fort to the losing faction... OH WAIT THAT'S WHAT YA DID!

There is no reason to siege and population has fallen off of a cliff just as expected... the game is now a snooze fest where everyone grinds for guiding stones...

Time to take a long break from AION.. Maybe a permanent one this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×