Forums

Aion 6.2 New Siege Buffs for the losing factions

The Secret Cow Level

10 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

we won 9 Lakrum sieges consecutively, the fix to the Fort Siege came pretty late so they already had the buff stacked to lv 5, i think in regular situtations the buff will vary between lv 1 and 3, i dont think we will see lv 5 buff again that seems to be for unbalanced factions  10:1

Jfc THANK YOU.  Was starting to think everyone was crazy except me.

Guys, it's really not that upsetting. And yes, I am a member of a faction which lost last night. At least shit was entertaining and it wasn't just us standing around on the castle wall for another damn hour.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Buff for us still said lvl 1 but based on the op's post it had to be level 5.  As all the attack and hp etc lines up with that.  Without the buff we would not of come close to the fort as we were still greatly outnumbered last night but the buff made everyone superman.  The funniest thing is seeing those complain about the buff, like what is the poing of gearing up if you gonna have no one to fight.  For to many years Factions dominated and destroyed servers so think of the buff as what the balaur should be a true balancing factor.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Jfc THANK YOU.  Was starting to think everyone was crazy except me.

Guys, it's really not that upsetting. And yes, I am a member of a faction which lost last night. At least shit was entertaining and it wasn't just us standing around on the castle wall for another damn hour.

Was a wake up call!

I think people are just reacting to the jarring difference between no buff and level 5. It was like night and day, right? Obviously the buff was designed to step up slowly and not the way things happened last night. That being said, I doubt we will see a level 5 again very often. 

Let's just hope this fixes all the cries for incentives. 

52 minutes ago, Tyd-KT said:

The Buff for us still said lvl 1 but based on the op's post it had to be level 5.  As all the attack and hp etc lines up with that.  Without the buff we would not of come close to the fort as we were still greatly outnumbered last night but the buff made everyone superman.  The funniest thing is seeing those complain about the buff, like what is the poing of gearing up if you gonna have no one to fight.  For to many years Factions dominated and destroyed servers so think of the buff as what the balaur should be a true balancing factor.

I might be wrong about this, but from what i understood, up until last maintenance, the buff didn't work, it was bugged at level 1 or something like that. So after the fix the buff level changed, to what it was supposed to be if a faction is unsuccessful for a long time. like it was the case. In normal circumstances though, after level 2 or 3 buff, the unsuccessful faction at siege, should have enough strength to turn the tides. But keep in mind that almost everyone agrees that the change in ownership was a legit one, and was supposed to happened a few sieges ago actually. My disappointment was mainly due to the low time of siege, due to the high buff. We knew we gonna lose it (KT-E) and we had no problem with that(or some of us, can't talk for the entire faction lol)... I personally just wanted to have a 40-ish min siege, die 30 times go kamikaze in the red see 9-10 times, and then done. 

Lot's of Love

3 minutes ago, Mirelium-KT said:

I might be wrong about this, but from what i understood, up until last maintenance, the buff didn't work, it was bugged at level 1 or something like that. So after the fix the buff level changed, to what it was supposed to be if a faction is unsuccessful for a long time. like it was the case. In normal circumstances though, after level 2 or 3 buff, the unsuccessful faction at siege, should have enough strength to turn the tides. But keep in mind that almost everyone agrees that the change in ownership was a legit one, and was supposed to happened a few sieges ago actually. My disappointment was mainly due to the low time of siege, due to the high buff. We knew we gonna lose it (KT-E) and we had no problem with that(or some of us, can't talk for the entire faction lol)... I personally just wanted to have a 40-ish min siege, die 30 times go kamikaze in the red see 9-10 times, and then done. 

Lot's of Love

yeh I understand that.  What I am saying is the Buff still visually read lvl 1 though the stats we got were clearly level 5.  Think the siege lasted about 20 mins max so you got 50% of your wish at least :-).  Like I said without the buff we would never of took it as ya'll still greatly outnumbered us.

Just now, Tyd-KT said:

yeh I understand that.  What I am saying is the Buff still visually read lvl 1 though the stats we got were clearly level 5.  Think the siege lasted about 20 mins max so you got 50% of your wish at least :-).  Like I said without the buff we would never of took it as ya'll still greatly outnumbered us.

Well no matter :) looking forward, for this weekend siege :) maybe we can double the siege time to 40 min though LMAO(referring mostly to divine). Siege is my highlight of the day LMAO

23 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

imagine being able to win because you have 3x the numbers of the enemies and you can simply rely on zerg and no tactics at all..

Hope you're not talking about Danaria because screenshots proved both factions are equally numbered. The no tactics at all part is definitely true but thats what you get with people like MechEagle leading lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/11/2018 at 11:32 PM, Supvolcom-DN said:

Hope you're not talking about Danaria because screenshots proved both factions are equally numbered. The no tactics at all part is definitely true but thats what you get with people like MechEagle leading lol

My name is Arhangelos-KT

You guys mise well just hand the fort to the losing faction... OH WAIT THAT'S WHAT YA DID!

There is no reason to siege and population has fallen off of a cliff just as expected... the game is now a snooze fest where everyone grinds for guiding stones...

Time to take a long break from AION.. Maybe a permanent one this time.

• 9 months later...

From the 7.0 game data

Kaisinel's Protection I / Kaisinel's Blessing I

Marchutan’s Protection I / Marchutan's Blessing I

• PvPPowerBoost +260
  • PvPPowerBoostResist +260
  • maxhp +4000
  • PvEPowerBoost +320
  • PvEPowerBoostResist +320
  • HealSkillBoost +100

Kaisinel's Protection II / Kaisinel's Blessing II

Marchutan’s Protection II / Marchutan's Blessing II

• PvPPowerBoost +520
  • PvPPowerBoostResist +520
  • maxhp +8000
  • PvEPowerBoost +640
  • PvEPowerBoostResist +640
  • HealSkillBoost +200

Kaisinel's Protection III / Kaisinel's Blessing III

Marchutan’s Protection III / Marchutan's Blessing III

• PvPPowerBoost +1040
  • PvPPowerBoostResist +1040
  • maxhp +16000
  • PvEPowerBoost +1280
  • PvEPowerBoostResist +1280
  • HealSkillBoost +300

Kaisinel's Protection IV / Kaisinel's Blessing IV

Marchutan’s Protection IV / Marchutan's Blessing IV

• PvPPowerBoost +1560
  • PvPPowerBoostResist +1560
  • maxhp +60000
  • PvEPowerBoost +1920
  • PvEPowerBoostResist +1920
  • HealSkillBoost +400
  • ArAll +100%

Kaisinel's Protection V / Kaisinel's Blessing V

Marchutan’s Protection V /Marchutan's Blessing V

• PvPPowerBoost +2600
  • PvPPowerBoostResist +2600
  • maxhp +200000
  • PvEPowerBoost +3200
  • PvEPowerBoostResist +3200
  • HealSkillBoost +800
  • ArAll +500%

• 3 months later...
On 11/15/2018 at 11:12 PM, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Kaisinel's Protection / Kaisinel's Blessing

Marchutan's Protection / Marchutan's Blessing

Level 1:

• PvP Attack +260
  • PvP Defense +260
  • HP +4000
  • PvE Attack +320
  • PvE Defense +320 
  • Healing Boost +100

Level 2:

• PvP Attack +520
  • PvP Defense +520
  • HP +8000
  • PvE Attack +640
  • PvE Defense +640
  • Healing Boost +200

Level 3:

• PvP Attack +1040 
  • PvP Defense +1040
  • HP +16000
  • PvE Attack +1280
  • PvE Defense +1280
  • Healing Boost +300

Level 4:

• PvP Attack +1560 
  • PvP Defense +1560
  • HP +60000
  • PvE Attack +1920
  • PvE Defense +1920
  • Healing Boost +400
  • All Status Resist +100%

Level 5:

• PvP Attack +2600 
  • PvP Defense +2600 
  • HP +200000
  • PvE Attack +3200
  • PvE Defense +3200
  • Healing Boost +800
  • All Status Resist +500%

And this is what we (Elyos) go through every siege, Asmo always get this buff regardless of the 20%/70% influence ratio.

13 hours ago, ButterCupCake-KT said:

And this is what we (Elyos) go through every siege, Asmo always get this buff regardless of the 20%/70% influence ratio.

And it was the opposite until recently on DN.

Here is the thing and something you need to wrap your head around if you haven't played this game since the beginning, this current buff is the ONLY THING that has worked to overcome an imbalance in numbers. You can say, "But when I am in open world, I see a ton of Asmos!" or "Asmos have really geared people!" or "Asmos have hackers!" And all of those things can be true, but in sieges.. the numbers don't lie. There is no way to overcome superior numbers in the Lakrum sieges. In Demaha and for Divine, you can play smart and use artifacts and some tactics and beat semi-superior numbers, but in Lakrum it is just raw zerg. If your race doesn't have relatively equal numbers at a Lakrum siege, they will lose. Period. This buff evens that out. And for every server given any numbers imbalance, this buff will even things out. The smaller race will win when they have a buff of x or higher and they will lose when the buff falls bellow x. (Example, in the past the DN Elyos would win with a 3 or higher and lose with a 2 or lower. That was the server's equality point.)

It 100% sucks to play against that buff every single siege. But you know what sucks more? Not being able under any circumstances to take ANY fort EVER. And yes. I have been there. I was a Kaisinel Elyos. I was a New Vizal Elyos. I was an Israphel Asmodian. I have watched player numbers under those circumstances plummet. The Korean devs had tried several different buffs and tricks to try to negate a numbers imbalance and this buff has been the only thing to work.

Try to stop feeling sorry for yourself for about a minute and a half and consider how much fun you would have to take every fort every single vulnerability in exactly 11 minutes and watch the Asmodian numbers on your server fall to 1/4 the Elyos numbers. If your answer to that is "I would love that!" then you are a fool and an idiot and need to go back to playing Candy Land with your parents.

You didn't create the imbalance. It isn't your fault. But put on your big-boy panties and admit that it isn't fair to the smaller race either and that what everyone in both races wants is an even playing field. If your opponents have to have their stats buffed to such a high degree to even that playing field.. then so be it. At least it's only during siege and only within range of the fort.

18 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Buff is useless in Dehama siege tho.

It's not useless. But you can turn the tide of the Dehama siege with judicious use of artifacts even against a buff, which the Elyos and the Asmodians on DN have done.

Someone that pops their xform in the first seconds of the siege to pick off the undergeared at your opponent's gate can't be taken as anyone who understands anything about strategy. Especially when that person disappears the moment their xform is over.

Thanks for playing, though.

22 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

It's not useless. But you can turn the tide of the Dehama siege with judicious use of artifacts even against a buff, which the Elyos and the Asmodians on DN have done.

Someone that pops their xform in the first seconds of the siege to pick off the undergeared at your opponent's gate can't be taken as anyone who understands anything about strategy. Especially when that person disappears the moment their xform is over.

Thanks for playing, though.

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOL because after elyos die, they can't get back to the nyerking fort LOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

@Ele-DN They could if they had transforms to push behind. Throw in some nicely timed artifacts and voila! Everyone is in the fort, but since you have never used your transform with anything other than your own gain in mind, you wouldn't understand that transforms are a siege mechanic.

You quoting that thoroughly selfish thread doesn't prove a thing anyway, considering that you were complaining that because you decided to go after some world bosses that spawned at the same time as siege during an event instead of going straight to the fort for the siege, you were incapable of killing anyone during that siege and so you weren't getting GP. That was your -choice-. You can't do it all. GP from siege OR a chance at a world boss. You wanted both. Well, sunshine, life doesn't work that way and neither do games. 

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

@Ele-DN They could if they had transforms to push behind. Throw in some nicely timed artifacts and voila! Everyone is in the fort, but since you have never used your transform with anything other than your own gain in mind, you wouldn't understand that transforms are a siege mechanic.

You quoting that thoroughly selfish thread doesn't prove a thing anyway, considering that you were complaining that because you decided to go after some world bosses that spawned at the same time as siege during an event instead of going straight to the fort for the siege, you were incapable of killing anyone during that siege and so you weren't getting GP. That was your -choice-. You can't do it all. GP from siege OR a chance at a world boss. You wanted both. Well, sunshine, life doesn't work that way and neither do games. 

Can you prove I did?

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

@Ele-DN Your own words..

Advice from Tyd..

"well get there at start kill 1 fence/gate since pvp is hard do the pve."

Your answer..

"and miss out on world bosses from event?"

Actually, its safer securing your credit by getting pvp kills. 

And I still didn't go to any world  bosses during the event. What i was refering to is how there are some people who has the option to screw others by having more content to do at anytime they want. 

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

Actually, its safer securing your credit by getting pvp kills. 

And I still didn't go to any world  bosses during the event. What i was refering to is how there are some people who has the option to screw others by having more content to do at anytime they want. 

Actually.. it's not. Which shows you how little you know about this game. If you hit the gates, you will get credit. Period. Even if you never kill a single person or hit the boss.

And.. wow. You will say just about anything not to be caught in the boldface lies that you tell.

Enjoy your self-delusional little island, Ele.

Buh-Bye-Bye-Goodbye-Gtfo-Kirsten-Dunst-S

Archived