Todays Siege

ahah-KT

Hey guys just like to thank Mochigirl for the strats today, we did much better than the last few weeks and it worked out!! go Elyos!! see you lads at the next siege, watch your six! looked like an even number of asmos and elyos today and the elyos won as expected!

LOL. apparently the buff they gave was like 300K HP..... interesting... xD

I understand tha a little bonus should be good. But something like that is too much. 

If you want the fortress to easily change the side, just gave it to the losing side without siege. But doing this again... you already had a lot of issues with this on upper abyss. I think you do not remember that. 

But now we have an easy target. Just go to the guy who did this, and kick him. We do not need people like him in NA. And use it as an example about what will happen with the people not using the brain in the company. 

6 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

LOL. apparently the buff they gave was like 300K HP..... interesting... xD

I understand tha a little bonus should be good. But something like that is too much. 

If you want the fortress to easily change the side, just gave it to the losing side without siege. But doing this again... you already had a lot of issues with this on upper abyss. I think you do not remember that. 

But now we have an easy target. Just go to the guy who did this, and kick him. We do not need people like him in NA. And use it as an example about what will happen with the people not using the brain in the company. 

They got Level 5 right away then?

Also, I had MASSIVE lag. We're talking 800-2400 ms ping.

yeap. Lag was so real tonight!

But really. If we take into consideration that our players have between 25 and 80K HP, with an average of 45K maybe....  Giving 300k... it is like +7X what somebody have....

So the difference is like 1 to 8

without buff      :ph34r::ph34r:         vs       :ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r:   with buff

Not sure if you can see the small difference

The good news is that if you can identify who did this, you already know who is gonna be the coffe-dude and should stay away the computers for a while. :) 

26 minutes ago, emu-DN said:

Hey guys just like to thank Mochigirl for the strats today, we did much better than the last few weeks and it worked out!! go Elyos!! see you lads at the next siege, watch your six! looked like an even number of asmos and elyos today and the elyos won as expected!

Hey emu as someone who is part of the presieging that goes on in DN (myself and cockroach are the heads while we have consultants such as comeplaydying and pocos) I could not agree more that we absolutely decimated that siege today. We've made an agreement with the asmodians to let them win from time to time of course, so expect to see the fort flipping a lot more often. Could elyos hold down the fort easily? Lol of course, but I felt as they had been the underdogs for so long we would throw them a lil bone lol u feel me? Thanks for recognizing the absolute bamboozlement that happened on the fields of justice, Atreia was shook for sure. Appreciate it and lots of love hammer on!

33 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

on the bright side and being optimistic.....

at least with the new GP amounts and requirements, the powerfull factions wont lose all their Xforms after some weeks with the buff on the weaker side. :P 

LOL i got almost the same amount of GP for loosing as i did for wining last siege :))). 150 GP tuesday (win) 120 GP Today(lose) GG NCFail

• Aion Team
4 minutes ago, Mirelium-KT said:

LOL i got almost the same amount of GP for loosing as i did for wining last siege :))). 150 GP tuesday (win) 120 GP Today(lose) GG NCFail

The GP gain was tweaked a little this last maintenance. You can find more information below. 

On 11/13/2018 at 3:03 PM, Cyan said:

Siege

1. Increased the amount of GP acquired from sieges in the following situations:
    1. Victory at Divine Fortress
    2. Victory at Lakrum Fortress (attackers only, defender GP is unchanged)
    3. Defeat at any siege

8 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The GP gain was tweaked a little this last maintenance. You can find more information below. 

I know, i was just saying :) However, my point remains, as a Defender i got 150 GP with prestige, as a loosing party i got 120 GP. According to what you said before the change was made, the GP for Defenders remains the same. so the 30 GP difference remains :D 
Still i'm glad you saw what i said and reacted so fast. 

Thank you again for your hard work.

PS:
If you have time maybe you can check this topic as well (and no, we are not talking about keeping rank in there.):

4 hours ago, Mirelium-KT said:

I know, i was just saying :) However, my point remains, as a Defender i got 150 GP with prestige, as a loosing party i got 120 GP. According to what you said before the change was made, the GP for Defenders remains the same. so the 30 GP difference remains :D 
Still i'm glad you saw what i said and reacted so fast. 

Thank you again for your hard work.

PS:
If you have time maybe you can check this topic as well (and no, we are not talking about keeping rank in there.):

i got 240 GP for defense.

8 hours ago, NightsMech-DN said:

Lmao, omg, You won the fort cuz a good share of Asmo ran to Anamos no more no less. Great Strat, behind the scene, lmao,. Not only did you have full pity buff and number's but less than half Asmos defending cuz they want Loot's lol,

Can't tell if you're trolling, like the rest of these people, or not but what the hell I'll entertain it.

Even if DN-A had stayed and defended, it wouldn't have mattered, thanks to the new buff that fort was going to flip anyways.

Archived