Todays Siege

ahah-KT

16 hours ago, emu-DN said:

Hey guys just like to thank Mochigirl for the strats today, we did much better than the last few weeks and it worked out!! go Elyos!! see you lads at the next siege, watch your six! looked like an even number of asmos and elyos today and the elyos won as expected!

Ok, Ok, Ok ... enough with the Trolling, we all know we didn't take that fort because the elyos were so organized and pre-sieged and strategized and were led by Mochigirl and blah, blah, blah ... 

I really hope you guys know why we REALLY took this fort ... 

Because if you don't, you will be very disappointed when it's time to defend it !!!

Just remember I wrote this post !

16 hours ago, tortoise-DN said:

Thank you Mochigirl for the leadership and the elyos for the great victory today! I knew we could beat them asmos even though numbers are 1:2! 

Good job!

Have ya'll lost your MINDS? 

Be prepared to defend ... and get as many IDD runs in as you can before the next siege, those who understand what I am saying know what I mean !!!

20 hours ago, NightsMech-DN said:

Lmao, omg, You won the fort cuz a good share of Asmo ran to Anamos no more no less. Great Strat, behind the scene, lmao,. Not only did you have full pity buff and number's but less than half Asmos defending cuz they want Loot's lol,

love how fast people call it the broken pity buff as soon as they're losing, but say it's necessary when they're on the shit tier losing faction for weeks or more x d

pls keep going

On 16/11/2018 at 1:24 AM, emu-DN said:

thanks for the feedback azzmaria and guhvorn but we only have just outplayed the enemy on todays battlefield and bamboozled the asmodians, expect more to come and for the glory of elysea!

you just got a godly broken buff dudie. The fact that half of the asmodians stayed on Archon Outpost to kill the Ultimate Boss also helped the elmos a lot.

but congratulations, I maean... err

Archived