New Class is coming?

Alaska-KT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kemana-KT said:

Well I certainly HOPE we are finally getting a secondary Muse class. My interpretation of the image is either tambourines (as @LakeFever-DN suggested), or a type of spinning blade, like the Silver Blade Rotans. Lets cross our fingers that this isn't fake like the Mime gag.

Dont call it a gag! The Mime was REAL! Its still under development! >:(

18 minutes ago, Kurokazu-KT said:

It's just more of the same copy-pasta from Blade & Soul the devs have been doing since 5.0.
Aion devs, where is your creativity?

The silhouette is practically an exact copy of Yeonhwa/Yunwa from BnS - a main story character. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgAaASJWLIrnrOucyHNummaxresdefault.jpg

So, a female body in a fantasy setting looks just like a female body in a fantasy setting. :P

That looks nothing alike. The only similar feature is the gloves being integrated with her costume.

2 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

So, a female body in a fantasy setting looks just like a female body in a fantasy setting. :P

That looks nothing alike. The only similar feature is the gloves being integrated with her costume.

And the hair, hat with the exact same tags hanging off her head, goggle-shaped things on her head, child-like figure, etc...

4 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

i wouldn't be surprised if that class will look like BnS's char...it's not the first time they copy and paste :/ 

25 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

I just realised something. The Mime announcement was on the old forums. I forgot to repost that one here. >_> Gone forever now.

You can still find it around; just open the link of dead websites with google translate:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=fi&sl=en&tl=fi&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.daevasreport.com%2F2014%2F04%2F01%2Faion-na-new-muse-class%2F&anno=2

4 minutes ago, Kurokazu-KT said:

And the hair, hat with the exact same tags hanging off her head, goggle-shaped things on her head, child-like figure, etc...

I really have no idea where you are seeing these similarities.

2 minutes ago, Alaska-KT said:

i wouldn't be surprised if that class will look like BnS's char...it's not the first time they copy and paste :/ 

It probably will when it ggets released. But what Im saying is that solely basing on a silhouette that looks literally nothing like that character... 

To me it looks like that bun hairstyle I think we have with two hair rollers, one on each side. :P

13 minutes ago, KallSu-KT said:

Finite Shard. I missed that.

Archived