New Class is coming?

Alaska-KT

7 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

The image popped for me too when I opened the KR launcher. I played around the levels in Photoshop and notice some shape of goggles and cloth-like style.

zzcQPwe.png 

nobody is going to say anything about Kubei's photoshop skills? this looks scary worth of an Horror movie trailer lmao xD

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/11/2018 at 4:57 PM, Alaska-KT said:

I've read a post from Vashiro where it says is coming a new class that will be revealed on 28th November.... looking the few pictures of it, it's really similar BnS's class... as the 6.2 hasnt enough rubbish now they will add this class lol  @Arxaggelos-KT
What it could be?XD

unknown.png?width=326&height=473

...oh lord they are going to import an anime-style new class in an epic themed game. They will make it stupid overpowered at start so people will reroll and then they will either keep upgrading it or totally nerf it.

4 hours ago, Zumina-KT said:

uuuu 1 more magical class, maybe some magical assasin !!! will be great  sorc m.dmg + atk speed.

technically we have 1 less plate class. And now there are 6 magic classes and 5 Physical ones. So to make it complete should be a Muse+Plate+Physical damage..... complicated. I can only imagine a mad drummer from a heavy metal band :o 

I found some official videos of the new class in action!  Enjoy ^_^

7 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

technically we have 1 less plate class. And now there are 6 magic classes and 5 Physical ones. So to make it complete should be a Muse+Plate+Physical damage..... complicated. I can only imagine a mad drummer from a heavy metal band :o 

Yup everything has always been balanced in terms of subclasses and types of armor to wear.

So yes, I believe it will wear plate and do physical damage and be the new muse subclass.  

Probably some weird thing that throws tamborines at players lol.  Although i'd rather more of a monk that does hand to hand combat.

it's supposed to be a TEASER video... not actual game play...

If you actually make a teaser video of its sister class (sw) it would look pretty similar to it... but with music instead of paint

I'm not sure when 7.0 is coming up in Korea? But probably somewhere in summer 2019?

We already have different types of bosses or mobs that spill such gooey stuff on the ground... it's not a new mechanic to the game

5 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

I like it more and fits a lot better than a class that shoots musical notes, horses, frogs and butterflies. :P

I don't agree with this, because I find that magic constructs (frogs or not) as weapons in the Aion universe make more sense than paint.

10 minutes ago, Rakesh-DN said:

I don't agree with this, because I find that magic constructs (frogs or not) as weapons in the Aion universe make more sense than paint.

Agree. To take it further, magical constructs make more sense than spray paint. If they really wanted to make a class that attacks with paint, why not a brush?

8 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Thats where all the in game dyes and furniture paints went I bet

e4359624e6105816f037d3fc4ed018e83632704e

Archived