Aion Patch Destroyed YEARS of Creation and The Universe

Roguewitch-KT

On 11/16/2018 at 11:37 AM, Aly-DN said:

Change is hard.

tenor.gif?itemid=4000651

I've literally never seen anyone white knight a game more in my life than you lol. At this point I'm honestly convinced you're employed by NC to be on the forums. I don't know how you even have time to play it when you're in every thread defending the game from any criticism. You are an actual real life version of this meme. image.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, 1s2B708F-KT said:

I've literally never seen anyone white knight a game more in my life than you lol. At this point I'm honestly convinced you're employed by NC to be on the forums. I don't know how you even have time to play it when you're in every thread defending the game from any criticism. You are an actual real life version of this meme. 

And I was wondering -if- you really play, Mr. Merge Name Guy.

At least I put my name to things.

Aion vets honest with themselves must have seen the writing on the wall for years now. This was inevitable.

Fact is this games been hovering between life and death for sometime, (here in NA), and nothing short of either 1) a complete Final Fantasy Online type of makeover or 2) throwing hands up and simply shifting the game into a mobile style low effort/maintenance mode cash grab...would keep the games servers up and running.

Seems clear they went with choice number 2. Given its NCSoft, not surprising.

Whatever, I'm over it. I play Tera now.

Yes, THAT Tera. (Funny to think that a game Aion players used to consider shallow and linear is now less shallow and linear than Aion. Bonus being my Tera characters dont look like Looney Tunes rejects. Oh, and I can actually trade with other players and share my ingame currency with all my alts. What a novel idea huh?!?)

On 19/11/2018 at 9:08 PM, Aly-DN said:

...because I can remember back to when we actually -wore- white gear.

There was once Aion 1.0 and it was simple, people liked it, then it was Aion 2.0 and it was better and people liked it more than Aion 1.0, then there was Aion 3.0 and people liked it more than 1.0 and 2.0 because it had even more things... fast forward there is Aion 6.2 and nobody likes it more than previous releases since it is not an upgrade but a degrade of the game.

Every new update brought an -->upgrade<--, crafting, gathering, sieges, camps, new gear, new stuff etc. then they started deleting things and called it an upgrade. Now they are degrading the game even more. There is absolutely nothing regarded an upgrade in 6.2 other than "fixing" in their minds what was wrong in previous patches, which is like 90% of the game.

In 5.8 for example nobody would feel nostalgic that there was a time we wore white gear, but now in 6.2 there is nostalgia about previous updates that upgrading gear was possible. When we wore white gear the game was designed to be played with white gear and nobody knew how great it would be in next patches. Now we know how great it was and they took it away. you have to understand that degrading is never a good thing.

~~

BUT whatever we says, 6.5 is already out and 7.0 is planned. We know for example that in 6.5 they fix the enchant rates because in 6.2 nobody will ever be able to progress their gear with these rates and these drop rates of trivial items like enchant stones and developers know this and fixed it.

Lets hope for 7.0 they will learn something and bring back the open market we had in pre 6.0 times.

Archived